Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

The post has come out beautifullyโค๏ธ! Thanks to ALL the efforts of you ALL๐Ÿ‘!!!!!

Nostalgic indeed. Lo and behold, it's 10 years to the show, Wow!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿค—

Cheers๐Ÿฅ‚ 

To the platform for bringing us ALL together and becoming our voice.

To ALL the forum members past and present for their contributions in keeping the Thread alive and hopeful.

To ALL the authors, writers for giving us such gems of stories and articles.

To the core team for make the celebrations much anticipated and cherished!!!!!!!!!

Continue to have restrictions on tags, so pardon any misses.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

The post has come out beautifullyโค๏ธ! Thanks to ALL the efforts of you ALL๐Ÿ‘!!!!!

Cheers๐Ÿฅ‚ 

To ALL the forum members past and present for their contributions in keeping the Thread alive and hopeful.

To the core team for make the celebrations much anticipated and cherished!!!!!!!!!

๐Ÿค—

Your thread brought back loads of memories! The show and forum hold a special place in my heart. Been here for so long 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Cheers๐Ÿฅ‚ 

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Special Appreciation for all the lovelies involved in creating this beautiful, nostalgic thread, celebrating 10 years of our favourite show "Arjun". My heartiest greetings and congratulations for successfully completing the thread and making it so nostalgic and lovely. ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ’œ

Our very own Riya, who created such a beautiful tag that forms the essence of the show and sets the vibe of this thread. ๐Ÿค— You've been a wonderful support system for us๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ’œ

My dearest Disha, who made the lovely gifs, edits, VMs and wrote heart-warming & heart-wrenching poems. I'd tell her I want an edit on so and so, she'd be like abhi kar k deti hu and here it is, like a magician waving a wand! ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ’œ

Dearest Anvi, for summarising the show so beautifully and providing continuous feedback for the designing of thread and giving timestamps/episodes to make gifs from. The moments of ArNi & Raesha were nicely penned. ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ’œ

Rashi for stepping up at the last moment and giving a fitting character sketch of Arjun, thanks so much dearie! ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ’œ

Goldie di, for your encouraging words, constant support - for years and the sweetest and apt character sketch of Sameer, the one you love so dearly! ๐Ÿค— Thank you for staying around, one of the few members who has been here since the show was on air and one of my first friends here ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ’œ

Wasu, my bestie! Thank you so much for the hearty writeup on Roshni a character we only saw in Arjun's memories. Making you write was a feat and I'm so glad I could do it ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ’œ

Shri! Thanks dearest for the sweet writeup on Riya, a beautifully sketch ed piece carrying the heart and soul of the show and forum.. ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ’œ

My Tannu! You gave the cutest writeup on Chotu, who rules our hearts from the moment he's on screen! Thank you so much๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ’œ

My Karu, many thanks for giving the bold and beautiful writeup on our lady Dabangg, Ayesha!๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ’œ

Dear Love, for the wonderful writeup on ARiya and the loads of gifs you prepared with so much love and patience. Thanks a bunch for hosting the contests and games, making the celebration even more lively and a whole lot nostalgic. smiley31

๐Ÿ’œ

Dear Varsha for the beautiful writeup on Sakshi, mention all the major moments and driving us down the memory lane. ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ’œ

Kavya, the woman none of this would've been possible without! You worked tirelessly on not one or two but 5 full sketches - Shree, Lisa, Karan, Simran & Anjali. Making the beautiful character tags and gifs, editing and formatting the thread with me. I'd say we gotta do this and few hours later, it would be done! You have been an amazing team-mate and I can't thank you enough! ๐Ÿค— love you loads, bestie! ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ’œ

Many thanks to our dearest mod, Billi for being so patient and helpful, promptly replying and approving our requests. ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

MochaQueen thumbnail

Join us in the 10 years' celebration and go vote for the best entry!๐Ÿฅณ

Yes boss๐Ÿ˜›

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Clapping Yay Sticker - Clapping Yay Clap StickersGold Star Good Job GIF - Gold Star Good Job Thumbs Up GIFs ใŠใ‚ใงใจใ† ใŠ็ฅใ„ GIF - ใŠใ‚ใงใจใ† ใŠ็ฅใ„ ใƒ‘ใƒผใƒ†ใ‚ฃใƒผ GIFs

Kudos to each and every member who put in the efforts to make this such a beautiful and memorable thread. You are super duper amazing and talented folks! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘

Congratulations on the completion of 10 years of a show that is so close to all of our hearts: Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek Arjun ๐Ÿฅณ

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Gold star!! ๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธ awwieee! Thankuu sooo much ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

Haina, lagta hi nahi ki 10 saal ho gaye .. it seems like just yesterday we were tuning in every weekend for an episode and hear "Kuchh to chhut raha hai Rathore" and Sam being bitter about it ๐Ÿ˜†

What's your favourite moment? 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Gold star!! ๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธ awwieee! Thankuu sooo much ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

Haina, lagta hi nahi ki 10 saal ho gaye .. it seems like just yesterday we were tuning in every weekend for an episode and hear "Kuchh to chhut raha hai Rathore" and Sam being bitter about it ๐Ÿ˜†

What's your favourite moment? 

All those scenes where they worked as a team, and we saw the capabilities of each member shine in their different ways to crack the case ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Please make this thread GA ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail