NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I liked him in qurbaan and raaz e ulfat

He was good in tabir 

pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I liked in most of his shows except anaa. I did not like tabeer much as it had too many side characters and unnecessary track. In mere humnashhen i dont like the character of hadi. But yes he is an under rated actor. His current show ibne hawa is too good.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: pilot100

I liked in most of his shows except anaa. I did not like tabeer much as it had too many side characters and unnecessary track. In mere humnashhen i dont like the character of hadi. But yes he is an under rated actor. His current show ibne hawa is too good.

Yeah i also did not like him in Anaa. 

Really Ibne hawa is good one? 

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

But Shehzad is cute😭 I like him most out of this family

Momal is also fine

I started liking these two after watching them together in Ahsan Khan's show.. they're so cute and funny in that show.. πŸ˜Š

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

I liked him in qurbaan and raaz e ulfat

I actually HATED Shahzad in Qurban.. that was my first Bilal Abbas Khan drama and I absolutely LOVED him in that innocent role.. Shahzad's character's entry ruined the entire love story, which led to that tragic end.. so my hate was inevitable.. I still can't get over that ending.. Poor Jamal..  πŸ₯Ί

Edit: I actually hated everyone in that drama that caused Jamal's tragic end including Shehzad, Iqra, Omair Rana, and all the elders.. πŸ˜‘

Jamal was so focused on his career, first Heer distracted him by declaring her love, then forced him to do court marriage, and when he became fully committed to her then she started thinking about society.. she was the real culpirt.. πŸ˜ˆ

Edited by Ctrl-Alt-Del - 1 years ago
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Shehzad and Sonia ? I hope it will be a good pairing. Sonia gets on my nerves sometimes, Shehzad is boring sometimes, Aiza .. I don't know.. but I don't find anything special in her.

Let's hope story is good.πŸ˜ƒ

Sonia and shahzad has done a drama together before it was titled as tesri manzil. There they were good. The show was also good actually it was first drama of shahzad sheikh I think.

pilot100 thumbnail

Yes ibne hawa is quite good. Except that it is a bit slow. But i think it is very under rated show. Shehazads character is a total jerk but i guess its all because of his fathers upbringing. The first 5 6 episodes are only time pass. It starts picking up from episode 7 or 8. His chemistry with both the female leads are good, but i like him more with aymen

pilot100 thumbnail

That show was very good. I cant believe it was shahzads first show. He was so good. He is a good actor no doubt

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: pilot100

Yes ibne hawa is quite good. Except that it is a bit slow. But i think it is very under rated show. Shehazads character is a total jerk but i guess its all because of his fathers upbringing. The first 5 6 episodes are only time pass. It starts picking up from episode 7 or 8. His chemistry with both the female leads are good, but i like him more with aymen

Ok thanks for info

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

He was good in tabir 

Yes him and Iqra were so good in that show