Is Sushmita Sen a better actress than Aishwarya Rai? - Page 8

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by sheena.cool

Both sush and Lara looks like auratain/women and not larkiyaan/girls , lack of delicacy...even at their young age 

Broad bones

Sushmita lacks sharp facial features as well 

Actually I think what you mean is that they never looked girl next door types. They were always quite out of reach for the male leads. Always in a league above them. 

Originally posted by wonkyfaint

Aishwarya is miles ahead in both looks and acting..

She can't do KJO or Yash Chopra movies.

And Dhoom 2 doesn't count.  She can only put on lots of makeup and expect us to think she is "acting" under those big Mani and SLB sets.

It is a conspiracy.  

Unlike Sonam Ka Kutta who used the R word and attacked Salman's fans repeatedly, I didn't call anyone anything. 

Staying on the topic, Sushmita, Aishwarya, Lara Dutta are at the same level of acting. Priyanka Chopra is the only beauty pageant winner who has done the most diverse roles and she can act well. 

Edited by 6-Feet-Apart - 1 years ago
Originally posted by 6-Feet-Apart

Unlike Sonam Ka Kutta who used the R word and attacked Salman's fans repeatedly, I didn't call anyone anything. 

Staying on the topic, Sushmita, Aishwarya, Lara Dutta are at the same level of acting. Priyanka Chopra is the only beauty pageant winner who has done the most diverse roles and she can act well. 

*casually calls Aishwarya the other R word and then pretends to be boli innocent types*
🤣🤣 

Originally posted by 6-Feet-Apart

And to Fakewarya Razdi fans, her expressionless face is the epitome of acting, just like she is the epitome of grace, elegance, beauty, and whatever words she humbly uses to praise herself. 

=============

On topic - Aishwarya’s acting is better than Sushmita. Sushmita’s acting gets over, stale, and repetitive pretty quickly. I can’t think of a single movie where Sushmita was super memorable, but there have been multiple movies where Aishwarya has shined on her own as a different character. 

Sushmita is a glamorous, beautiful woman, but her acting chops don’t line up with Aishwarya’s. 

Aishwarya is far more beautiful than Sushmita but Sushmita has better body.

Aishwarya's beauty has sharp feminine features. Sushmita is not beautiful in that sense. She is beautiful but has masculinity in her beauty. Only Aishwarya has Indian ethereal look. She looks like a woman from ancient kingdom. Her look is of royal princess look. Sushmita looks rebelious but not beautiful. She suits in Laxmi Bai type warrior look but ethereal 'Jodhaa Bai' type beauty is Aishwarya.

Aishwarya suits best in traditional look in HDDCS, Devdas, Jodhaa Akbar, Ponniyin Selvan which has old world touch.

She also suits in girl next door type beauty like in Taal, Josh, Kandukondain. She also look good in woman next door type beauty like Sujhata in Guru or Ragini in Raavanan. 

For Dhoom 2, she tried her best to look very modern se.xy type of beauty and I think she succeeded in that role also.

In Robot, & Bride & Prejudice she played very cute roles very well. 

She also did her best in suffering and depressed women type role in Chokher Bali, Raincoat, Provoked.

Aishwarya is far more versatile actress than Sushmita. 

She is miles ahead in every department. 

Originally posted by ForbiddenLove12

She can't do KJO or Yash Chopra movies.

And Dhoom 2 doesn't count.  She can only put on lots of makeup and expect us to think she is "acting" under those big Mani and SLB sets.

It is a conspiracy.  

HDDCS was not a set bound film. It looks beautiful but it was not very grand sets. SLB started set bound films since Devdas.

Nandini from HDDCS is far better than any Yash Chopra heroine. Even Karan Johar tried to make Alia Bhatt look like Nandini in his disaster film Kalank but failed.

That one single role is a lifetime role for any actress. Yash Chopra heroines look beautiful but apart from Sridevi from Chandni and Lamhe which Yash Chopra heroine is memorable for his film? Not a single actrees. Only Karishma can come close to Sridevi in a Yash Chopra film. No Madhuri, Juhi, Preity. 

I love Sushmita but I do not think she is a better actor than Ash.

Ash was really good in HDDCS, Taal, Provoked and Raincoat.

Sushmita has made bold choices very early in career such as Filhaal and Chingaari. But as an actor she had her limitations. 

She had great screen presence and was sexier in item songs but somehow her emotional depth in performances is less.

She is good in Aarya and suits aggressive roles well. Unlike Ash. 

But Ash is more emotive overall IMO. 

Both are fairly average to above average actors and known mainly for looks, beauty and those iconic pageant wins.

Originally posted by Sonam-Ki-Kutiya

Some ppl love to lie. Sonam ka kutta didnt use the R word. She was just saying what ppl call selmon fans and that was bhai$$$$. Whereas 6 feet called aish the r word. Ppl who witnessed the fight know the truth. 

🤣 I am at work and can't stop laughing.

You are so hilarious.