Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

One hundred percent agree with what she is saying. Karwa Chauth in its original form is regressive as fuck. There are a few couples who fast for each other, and it's sweet. But expecting only the woman to do it is a backward practice and should be done away with by anyone who considers themselves modern.

Edited by Lord_Voldemort - 1 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Daebak

Ab iss statement ko leke controversy hogi.

Dont Mind Huh Beta I Was Just Joking Maya Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai GIF - Dont Mind Huh Beta I Was Just Joking Maya Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai GIFs

hasini009 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Daebak

I mean the screeching.

When Sarabhai 2 was being promoted, she came to an interview and started getting angry about how ppl didnt give the show a chance when S1 was being aired and now they are crying that they want a new season.

While that is true but aise kaun bolta hai?😆 I was one of the few who did watch S1.

@Jaya: She did tell media that Ash is not their friend so dont call her by name😆

arey ye preaching kaise?

Reporters shouting “Aishwarya Aishwarya”. So Jaya just said don’t call her by name, she’s not your friend. Call her Aishwarya ma’am

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Ye kon hai

Anything that keeps me from widowhood thodi motivation hota hai wo log dont want their husbands to die they pray for long lives of their husband 

Isme kya galat hai? 

What do husbands do for long lives of wives?

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

What do husbands do for long lives of wives?

Koi competition hai kya? 

Wo bol rahi hai ki women fast because unko widowhood se problem hai ye kitna stupid baat hai

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

One hundred percent agree with what she is saying. Karwa Chauth in its original form is regressive as fuck. There are a few couples who fast for each other, and it's sweet. But expecting only the woman to do it is a backward practice and should be done away with by anyone who considers themselves modern.

Telling women unko kya karna chahiye is a backward practice and should be done away with by anyone who considers themselves modern.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Telling women unko kya karna chahiye is a backward practice and should be done away with by anyone who considers themselves modern.

Many women have internalized patriarchy. Forcing them to change is wrong. But bringing awareness is definitely the need of the hour.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Koi competition hai kya? 

Wo bol rahi hai ki women fast because unko widowhood se problem hai ye kitna stupid baat hai

Ye bhi stupid hai ki wives will pray and husbands won't. Wives ki lives kaha important hai 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Look everyone has their beliefs as long as it’s not hurting others, do ur own thing …

Don’t put a benchmark that a wife only loves or cares abt her husband IF she fasts…

Similarly don’t call her a doormat for doing that either …she might be doing it out of her own belief or free will 

I have a problem with both kinds of shaming …point being neither deserve to be shamed…it’s a choice 

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Many women have internalized patriarchy. Forcing them to change is wrong. But bringing awareness is definitely the need of the hour.

Fasting is not patriarchy its tradition, culture not religion even men also do it,, about karwa chudh many men also do karwa chaudh vrat with wife but yes its a woman festival we should not judge if anyone dont want to do fasting  or vrat and same they should also not comment on them who are doing it, its their choice. 

Edited by simrata - 1 years ago