Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: quiet_chaos

He didn't see that when he was cheating on her, did he? Oh wait, bechara just fell, and his dick just went in accidentally. My bad, he was the bechara.😭

Lol I love the title song, but hate this movie as much as I hate Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat

Basically this happened. Poor guy 😭

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

She actually did move on. I mean, she was one breath away from marrying the BETTER man, but the moment this entitled son of a bitch started walking up the stairs roaring JAA MAINE BHI PYAR KIYA HAI during her pre-wedding celebration, I wanted to dive into the screen and tackle the MOFO to the ground. 

He cheated on her and when she finally moved on, this fcuker kahin ka decided to sing a song on the day of her wedding to gaslight her into feeling guilty for him. Look at these lyrics. The sheer audacity of this cheating man. 

Hamara hai kya yaar hum hai deewane 

Hamari tadap to koyi bhi na jaane

Mile na tumhe ishq mein bekarari

Sada khush rahon tum dua hai hamari

Mubarak ho tumko yeh shaadi tumhari

Ke janmon ke rishte nahin tode jaate

Safar mein nahin humsafar chhode jaate

Na rasmo-rivaajo ko tum bhool jaana

Jo li hai kasam to isse nibhaana

Ke humne to tanha umar hai guzari

Sada khush rahon tum dua hai hamari

The message of this movie was to forgive your ex husband if he cheats on you, especially if he sings a sob song on your wedding day, basically telling the world that he wishes happiness for you but what about me? i’M sO loNeLy haLp mEe. 

this is hilarious 🤣

the old movie aap ki kasam was better, where mumtaz's dad gets her divorced and remarried because rajesh khanna suspects her of having an affair and harrases her and rajesh khanna realises his mistake but too late, then he becomes a beggar and dies off 

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I’ve been craving justice since the horrific ending of Hain Maine Bhi Pyar Kiya. About time the cheating spouse isn’t taken back just because he sang a self-serving victimised song at his ex-wife’s wedding reception. 🤡

Best Haan Maine Bhi Pyaar Kiya GIFs | Gfycat

JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

Originally posted by: vcs17

this is hilarious 🤣

the old movie aap ki kasam was better, where mumtaz's dad gets her divorced and remarried because rajesh khanna suspects her of having an affair and harrases her and rajesh khanna realises his mistake but too late, then he becomes a beggar and dies off 

I like this ending. 😆

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

have to hand it to you no matter what the topic is, you still somehow make it about your likes and dislikes😆

abhi G after reading your post by the way

Abhishek Bachchan Om Shanti Om GIF - Abhishek Bachchan Om Shanti Om -  Discover & Share GIFs

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

JugJugg Jiyo is a Brilliant Film. Humne toh Theatre par hi dekh li thi.

Jhakaas Anil & Gorgeous Neetu Singh 🔥🔥

Varun's reactions 🤣🤣 especially when he learn about Anil trying to give divorce to Neetu.

Kiara was kept for songs only.

MANISH PAUL - Kamaal ki conedy, Munde 🤣

I am sorry but Kiara is not disha who’s kept for songs only 

She had solid scenes and her character was that of a staunch feminist 

I mean nowadays people make up fake facts to suit their narratives 

Had you said this for BB2, I would have agreed 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

Originally posted by: Kuvama_Doob_Jao

have to hand it to you no matter what the topic is, you still somehow make it about your likes and dislikes😆

abhi G after reading your post by the way

Abhishek Bachchan Om Shanti Om GIF - Abhishek Bachchan Om Shanti Om - Discover & Share GIFs

I can’t help it if a member quoted me trying to make the ending of Hain Maine Bhi Pyar Kiya seem less serious. I had to give my reasons, no? 

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

I am sorry but Kiara is not disha who’s kept for songs only 

She had solid scenes and her character was that of a staunch feminist 

I mean nowadays people make up fake facts to suit their narratives 

Had you said this for BB2, I would have agreed 

That club song where Varun, Anil & Manish go, what was Kiara's role there? Her shots were added to give oomph/gaze/attraction purposes only. 1-2 scenes where she is supporting Neetu doesn't count for any solid performance. Her only performance wise act was in Guilty.

Sarika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Horrible movie...waste of time...

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

That club song where Varun, Anil & Manish go, what was Kiara's role there? Her shots were added to give oomph/gaze/attraction purposes only. 1-2 scenes where she is supporting Neetu doesn't count for any solid performance. Her only performance wise act was in Guilty.

Why are you comparing her presence in that scene with the entire movie ? Lol

Your comments like this should feature in jammy pants tried and refused productions series “Kuch Bhi” 

Edited by MrChatVsNorway - 1 years ago