mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

I feel she is choosing all flowerpot roles after Chapaak and Gehraiyaan.

As a fan, I would like to see her in more well-rounded roles like Piku or even like Veronica in Cocktail.

I wish Shoojit Sircar would take her in a film or Dibakar Banerjee. 

Do you think she is playing it safe after the sad fate of Chapaak?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don't know if she has horrible sense of script reading or if she is not getting good roles anymore or maybe she is scared of flops after chhapaak flopped. But would love for her to do women oriented films with directors shoojit sircar, sujoy ghosh, DK and anubhav sinha. I know she might be working with Amit Sharma on intern remake but wish it was not the intern remake and they worked on another script because Amit is the best director for her but the film they chose is not. I wonder if the film is shelved or not because I don't see anything in the news about it.

priya185 thumbnail

She barely got enough appreciation for Chapaak and Gehraiyaan.

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

She barely got enough appreciation for Chapaak and Gehraiyaan.

I did not watch chhapaak but I watched Gehraiyaan, great cast with her and sid, great acting. Love the last scene of her and naseeruddin together, both naseer and her did great acting. 

Edited by Terenaina - 2 months ago
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Better take these roles than take woman centric films which flops and get finished like kangana.

Terenaina thumbnail

That is the difference between an outsider and insider. Janhvi kapoor, kiara A, sara and ranbir kapoor can give back to back flops and still get big project movies while outsiders need hit films to survive. Kriti even said outsiders need hit films in order to get meaty roles. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

To me neither her role in Pathaan nor the cameo in Jawan had been "flowerpot" roles...for the Shetty movie, we don't know yet as Deepika plays Lady Singham.

Brahmastra and Circus clearly had been typical star-cameos...and in 83, she was just an addition.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

She is overhyped as an actress - X factor yes, screen presence yes but acting?? Average at its best. Yes over the years she has improved a bit but still not sure if she can be called a fantastic actor. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

She was amazing and absolutely brilliant in jawaan. She was not even nominated in that movie. We need to remember that lobby exists in Bollywood. 

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishita123

She is overhyped as an actress - X factor yes, screen presence yes but acting?? Average at its best. Yes over the years she has improved a bit but still not sure if she can be called a fantastic actor. 

this!  100%

Also, her dialogue delivery sucks!