Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I thought Jugjugg Jeeyo was fantastic

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I thought it had nice performances. Funny as hell. Pretty girls and decent songs. 

There’s seems to be negativity around it ? Why 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The problem with the movie was the first half is just filled with drama/ emotional bits which makes it a snoozefest for the audience. 

The second half was nice , backed with good acting by the all leads. Especially Varun in emotional scenes was pretty good, shockingly.

Only if they didn’t drag the first half that much and focused more on light hearted/ comedy moments ..the movie would have had better fate.

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail

Also saying this again, FINALLY the female lead decided to leave the cheating ass husband for the good. I craved for such endings in Indian movies. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: LilBitOfAlexis

Also saying this again, FINALLY the female lead decided to leave the cheating ass husband for the good

I craved for such endings in Indian movies. 

I’ve been craving justice since the horrific ending of Hain Maine Bhi Pyar Kiya. About time the cheating spouse isn’t taken back just because he sang a self-serving victimised song at his ex-wife’s wedding reception. 🤡

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yap, Its a Decent film 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I agree it was decent. Varun was surprisingly good. It should have done decent business. 

Hot take but JJJ> Bhool bulaiya 2

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Much better than the South Indian thrash we are being subjected to in the name of entertainment 

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail

Damn , what the hell did I just read ? Have fortunately not watched this movie yet . 😵

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I’ve been craving justice since the horrific ending of Hain Maine Bhi Pyar Kiya. About time the cheating spouse isn’t taken back just because he sang a self-serving victimised song at his ex-wife’s wedding reception. 🤡

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I liked it then and after watching shamshera..i wish i could have seen it for the 2nd time instead

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It was such a great movie; hard hitting life lessons and dialogues as well