Did Aishwarya Rai have to rely on hype, scandal for a decent career?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 months ago

Forget her so-called talent which her fans claim she has.  I can even act better than her with my eyes closed.  When we read about her career, it was that affair with Salman or the hype with Cannes.  Or marrying into the Bachchan family or that infamous Dhoom 2 kiss.  She never could do a film without any controversy.  Her talent was there, but extremely limited.  Rani, Preity, etc. had better careers and less controversies.  Aish even lost movies due to her own mistakes.  smiley24


Do you agree?

Posted: 2 months ago

Merko to wo uska eye donation se yad hai

Posted: 2 months ago

Aur Aishwarya ka case is sad to be in an abusive relationship matlab Miss World ban jao lekin fir bhi you are not protected from things like this, koi support nahi kiya usko us time pe 

Apne dam pe aai aur apne dam pe sab kuch kiya 

Always have a respect for her 

Posted: 2 months ago

Aishwarya,despite being beautiful had limited range onscreen,I never enjoyed watching her movies much.

Posted: 2 months ago

The monthly discussion about Ash's non existent career. 


Bro, cry me a river 


Aur koi discussion nahi hota kya yaha pe

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by DetachednNumb


The monthly discussion about Ash's non existent career. 


Bro, cry me a river 


Aur koi discussion nahi hota kya yaha pe

Non-existent? She was 1 of the top 3 heroines from 1999-2010. You can't just rule out her entire career like that. Thats disrespectful 

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Sonam-Ka-Kutta


Non-existent? She was 1 of the top 3 heroines from 1999-2010. You can't just rule out her entire career like that. Thats disrespectful 


Achha smiley36

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by ForbiddenLove12


Forget her so-called talent which her fans claim she has.  I can even act better than her with my eyes closed.  When we read about her career, it was that affair with Salman or the hype with Cannes.  Or marrying into the Bachchan family or that infamous Dhoom 2 kiss.  She never could do a film without any controversy.  Her talent was there, but extremely limited.  Rani, Preity, etc. had better careers and less controversies.  Aish even lost movies due to her own mistakes.  smiley24


Do you agree?

No Vaseline lol

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Aishwarya Abhishek pic. Aishwarya wishes her mother

pencil priya185   stackexchange 11   eye 1931

priya185 11 1931 16 days ago PD_forums
Can anyone name a decent release an outsider's gotten ?

pencil Fantus   stackexchange 98   eye 5284

Fantus 98 5284 1 months ago DashCam
Unpopular opinion: Akshay Kumar is a decent actor

pencil mintyblue   stackexchange 17   eye 1454

mintyblue 17 1454 4 months ago Jaitreya23
SRK is such a decent and true gentleman

pencil Elvis12   stackexchange 28   eye 2836

Elvis12 28 2836 5 months ago Zendayarocks
How amir khan tried to destroy career of his own brother faisal khan !

pencil Cookermaichane   stackexchange 29   eye 2477

Cookermaichane 29 2477 1 months ago Medha_Sree

Topic Info

8 Participants 10 Replies 806Views

Topic started by ForbiddenLove12

Last replied by Sonam-Ka-Kutta

loader
loader
up-open TOP