Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jpatel1289 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Even though there have been instances where Aryanโ€™s lightbulb has not turned in, I think the writing, editing and direction is so much tighter that he will figure out who Cheeni is before Imlie tells him. His core character values of being the protector have never been ruined and he will always protect the innocent, regardless of class, social standing or even blood. 

Yes, he HATES AKT, but he would have never held that against Gudiya. The line he said before they separated meant that he was hurt that Imlie thought he would hurt an innocent child because of who her father is.

Cheeni will be the one to start the downfall of her mother and grandmother and Aryan will support her. Plus, once he finds out Imlie replaced him with Cheeni as her partner, he will be so jealous 

Last but not least, Iโ€™m loving this more processing, slower-acting Imlie. I donโ€™t think at all she lost her playfulness but the loss of Cheeku and Aryan along with potentially losing Cheeni has made her more careful with her words. Now that Meethi has asked her to just be nice to him, I think weโ€™ll see more light-hearted scenes 

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: new_tvfan

Bold1 - It's the Anu-Malini that makes no logical sense for me. I understand Narmada forcing her kids to be nice to Badi Maa and Preeti. They are still family but what's her excuse for AC-Malini? She was there when Malini was unmasked as the unhinged r*pist she is! How can any mother be okay with her son hanging out with someone like Malini, let alone facing the prospect of marrying her?

Bold2 - I am too. Any other mother in her place would have thrown out AC out of the house the moment that psycho woman brought up the prospect of Aryan getting together with Malini. The writers are doing a disservice to her character and the show like this. The Rathore mansion scenes are way too gross and illogical to get through. 

Gul to be blamed for not taking in charge of this serial ..I guess she may be keen into OTT ... It's gonna be tough to bring trp next week if still kept loop holes ... Connectivity between each characters is missing ... My POV ... 

Yep Narmada welcoming Anu and Malini is really off beat ... At the end it's Narmada never been stable ..she is unpredictable at times .. and flipper too ..

At times I feel disgusted  seeing her like that ... She will support Imlie when not needed but at times when she should be taking care of Imlie she turns into UNB ...๐Ÿฅบ

Edited by shridharg - 1 years ago
Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Just annnoyed .. i thought i will love the epis bt storyline is getting stupider.. annoyed.. like enuf

new_tvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridharg

Gul to be blamed for not taking in charge of this serial ..I guess she may be keen into OTT ... It's gonna be tough to bring trp next week if still kept loop holes ... Connectivity between each characters is missing ... My POV ... 

Yep Narmada welcoming Anu and Malini is really off beat ... At the end it's Narmada never been stable ..she is unpredictable at times .. and flipper too ..

At times I feel disgusted to seeing her like that ... She will support Imlie when not needed but at times when she should be taking care of Imlie she turns into UNB ...๐Ÿฅบ

Bold1 - Why doesn't she hire some competent to handle the show then? Arylie is still working but the rest is so frustrating and the trp reflects that. The show pulls in more viewers than the competition but they don't stick around for non-Arylie parts and change the channel and this affects the trp negatively. Gul needs to hire someone who can write parallel tracks to hook the viewers and give the positive side characters something interesting to do.

Bold2 - Forget Imlie. She is not even standing up for her son!  It's so frustrating to watch.

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This here izzz the future ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

shridharg thumbnail

Originally posted by: new_tvfan

Bold1 - Why doesn't she hire some competent to handle the show then? Arylie is still working but the rest is so frustrating and the trp reflects that. The show pulls in more viewers than the competition but they don't stick around for non-Arylie parts and change the channel and this affects the trp negatively. Gul needs to hire someone who can write parallel tracks to hook the viewers and give the positive side characters something interesting to do.

Bold2 - Forget Imlie. She is not even standing up for her son!  It's so frustrating to watch.

Today show making way to slot king was just call it lucky cos it didnt gain strong points to stand till next week .. But Gul is focused on  Aashiqana .. ..

This show need some strong script for supporting casts too as U mentioned ... only with Arlie and cheeni cant pull further ... Malini if brought into pic then needs to make a move but in  more dept ... not just  doing ramp walk till PD ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

ugh hearing the word "partner" irked me so much, even if it's a business partner, i dont ever want to see malini standing next to aryan ๐Ÿ˜ก

shridharg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shividhadkndilk

This here izzz the future ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hmmmm , Hum do hamare do ...๐Ÿ˜‰

Only if Malini wont take Cheeni away after knowing she is her daughter ..not that she loves her but to hurt Imlie to the core ...

new_tvfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

ugh hearing the word "partner" irked me so much, even if it's a business partner, i dont ever want to see malini standing next to aryan ๐Ÿ˜ก

Right? The word coming out of Malini's mouth sounded dirty. Even doing business with her, brings down ASR's swag, IMO. Logically it shouldn't take him long to get rid of her, now that he is back in full form but the writers seem to have other ideas, even though the Malini angle has flopped so far.

new_tvfan thumbnail

Unlike the Rathore mansion characters, Meethi continues to rule. Like a good mother, she is trying to patch things up between her idiot daughter and equally stupid son-in-law. She made Imlie promise to be nice to Aryan. But I did crack up when Imlie agree but added the caveat that Aryan can't bother her. ๐Ÿคฃ

Imlie is a real gadhi. Bothering her and getting a reaction from her has been the main aim of Aryan's life ever since he met her. Aryan will never stop bothering her and she should know that by now. ๐Ÿคช