Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: shridharg

after all this ...

Suno ek raay hai , 

Ishq se behatar chai  hai … 😃

❤️Arlie 

Sahi hai😂

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haan gadhe maar hi daal usko🤣

Kya pata shayad tujhe teri 5 saal ka sukh chain wapas mil jaye🤣

novice1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: G259

Me too. The first time she called him by his name post leap,i was like-call him Mr.Rathore😡

Chota hai yaar umr mein usse kyuki 😝 If we go by the logic that since AKT n MC were classmates they must be around the same age .. that implies MC is a gud 6-7 years older than Aryan 😄

novice1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: new_tvfan

Right?

And then there's AC. I hate how she thinks Malini only has to say yes and she can marry off her r*pist daughter to him! And Malini is like, I only love AKT and would never marry Aryan. B*tch, please, like it's even within the realm of possibilities that Aryan Singh Rathore would ever think of marrying you.

Its amusing AC flat out assumes that Aryan is totally gonna say yes to marry MC .. 😄 .. however AC ke enthusiasm ko dekhke almost lg rha that she might create a situation where MC will hv to agree with the marriage idea and they both might try to blackmail Aryan into saying yes 😝 🤷‍♀️…

new_tvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: novice1

Its amusing AC flat out assumes that Aryan is totally gonna say yes to marry MC .. 😄 .. however AC ke enthusiasm ko dekhke almost lg rha that she might create a situation where MC will hv to agree with the marriage idea and they both might try to blackmail Aryan into saying yes 😝 🤷‍♀️…

Yeah, I think that's what will happen. But I am hoping ASR will prove once again that he is NOT AKT and will humiliate this ma-beti jodi in front of everyone by laughing in their faces. "How can you even think Mrs. Chaturvedi that I will stoop to marrying your daughter? Don't you know - in our class, we marry according to our status and I am already married to the woman who matches mine." 😈

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Post leap, the make up and costume department is doing better job. I loved Imlie's post leap looks, simple yet beautiful. Aryan in informal shirts and messy hair looks like a hot pie. I don't know if they change to sarees and suits once back to Delhi. Music and Camera team is also doing wonderful. Scenes, lightings, BGM are too good

Aarthi_01 thumbnail

I wonder what are we lacking at..

Screenshot_20220804_133206.jpg

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
I think it's not allowed to discuss TRP in DT. I am not sure though. 

new_tvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarthi_01

I wonder what are we lacking at..

Screenshot_20220804_133206.jpg

I think it's the lack of strong side characters and parallel tracks. Look at the time spent compared to other shows. Anupama has the highest and from my personal experience, I can say that the show has more than Anupama-Anuj on offer. Imlie doesn't. It lives and dies by Arylie.

IMO, Imlie writers needs to develop the positive side-characters like Sundar and Arpita and Narmada and give them more to do. Malini-AC is clearly a flop. Audience doesn't care about these two "classy villains". I guess audience just watch the Arylie scenes and move on. I can't blame them since I tend to do the same. There is only so much of Malini-AC's misplaced smugness that I can take. Audience tends to love clever, charismatic villains but these two are neither yet they keep getting away with all their audacious behavior. Why would the audience tune in for that?

Edited by new_tvfan - 1 years ago