Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

I knew the episode won't be great the moment I saw in the synopsis that Malini has reached PD. The only good things of the episode were the Jaaniya moment of Arylie(that also was ruined by Malini😡) and Cheeni taking class of her evil mother. 

G259 thumbnail

Originally posted by: new_tvfan

Bold1 - Why doesn't she hire some competent to handle the show then? Arylie is still working but the rest is so frustrating and the trp reflects that. The show pulls in more viewers than the competition but they don't stick around for non-Arylie parts and change the channel and this affects the trp negatively. Gul needs to hire someone who can write parallel tracks to hook the viewers and give the positive side characters something interesting to do.

Bold2 - Forget Imlie. She is not even standing up for her son!  It's so frustrating to watch.

@Bold1-why would she? She is only bothered about murder ke mausam mein pyar. 

mshuja thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I m so done with Malini now ... Bring a strong villain n this time a male enough of these females daiyen already...

Let imlie go to city again, find herself a job ..bring in a boss somewhat like Aryan.. turn this man into Aryan's business rival n imlie working in his firm....then turn this new Banda into imlie's obsessive lover....y not cast Mohit Malik.... villain classy hai Banda 

Enough of this becharii ablaa naari n all n bus kr do stop this marriage shit I m sooo done 🤦

G259 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mshuja

Pehle Tum khud jaa k apni betii ko kahin pe bhi chod Doo n uske Baad imlie ko blame krooo like what the hell....yeh Kiya bakwas hai Malini ...u never acted like a mother to her anyways r Cvs going to add another angle of Cheeni's disease also Jo aik dum se errupt hoo gee 😂🤣 n Aryan is gonna know uska aur Cheenii Kaa khoon Kaa rishta hai 😂🤣

One thing is Aryan is gonna go all crazy agar cheeni ko Malini ne hurt krne kii koshish kii tu as cheeni is connected to imlie...phir tu tu gayee re Malini 😂🤦

Plzzz kitnii shadiyaa krwaoo gai yaar aik bhut hai...my guess Shaadi hoo gee ...but renew hoo gee imlie n Aryan kii n Cheeni will get them both remarried 🤣🤣🤣

IKR!Malini be like -duniya mein earthquake agayi,yeh bhi Imlie ki vajah se 😏

G259 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarthi_01

was Imlie doing good during AKT  Malini track then.. i mean during her pregnancy reveal etc.. 

Yes,it was.Imlie has always been in top 5 from its inception until imlie's pregnancy track.

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I m so done with Malini now ... Bring a strong villain n this time a male enough of these females daiyen already...

Let imlie go to city again, find herself a job ..bring in a boss somewhat like Aryan.. turn this man into Aryan's business rival n imlie working in his firm....then turn this new Banda into imlie's obsessive lover....y not cast Mohit Malik.... villain classy hai Banda 

Enough of this becharii ablaa naari n all n bus kr do stop this marriage shit I m sooo done 🤦

yeah for a change a strong male villain sounds good

new_tvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

@Bold1-why would she? She is only bothered about murder ke mausam mein pyar. 

Imlie is the bigger hit, isn't it? Fine if she cares about her OTT show and not about Imlie but doesn't she care about her bottomline? So stupid and our show is suffering for it. I feel so bad for all the actors involved. They are giving their best yet Gul is letting them down.

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

with a male villain, we'll also get a jealous Aryan 😎

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

And every minute of his life UNB will give his teesri baat udhar ... to that guy ....😉

new_tvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

That would be awesome. Not go crazy like AKT and be suspicious of Imlie but his jealousy would bring out his protective, possessive side and he will go full on OG Aryan Singh Rathore to safeguard what is his. It will also demonstrate that only one rich man can affect her and not every rich guy who crosses her path.   

But yeah, enough of this parade of female villains who end up being a drag on the show.