Congrats on the new thread
Congrats on the new thread
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yaar his expressions are so so awesome. Dude!!! He easily burns the screen without even saying anything 😍😍
Ugh.. this dude won’t let me leave this bloody showwill catch up with written updates of last 9 episodes that I skipped.
Thanks Aarthi for the tag 🤗
Damn these spoilers are getting me more and more excited about next tuesday's episode
Congratulations on the new DT/AT🥳
Can anyone plz explain wat muskan meant.. tried translating but couldn't get it..
Originally posted by: Aarthi_01
Can anyone plz explain wat muskan meant.. tried translating but couldn't get it..
Basically it means nothing can distract me except your name
Originally posted by: Aarthi_01
Can anyone plz explain wat muskan meant.. tried translating but couldn't get it..
She meant
I don't need anyone, I don't have any relation with anyone.
I just think about my work, about you and about your memories