missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Bro sach mein, she was heartbroken for a minute there 😭 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: new_tvfan

That would be awesome. Not go crazy like AKT and be suspicious of Imlie but his jealousy would bring out his protective, possessive side and he will go full on OG Aryan Singh Rathore to safeguard what is his. It will also demonstrate that only one rich man can affect her and not every rich guy who crosses her path.   

But yeah, enough of this parade of female villains who end up being a drag on the show.

YES we can get another version of gul khan's hero who's obsessed with naam khoon khandaan, except this one won't get the girl because she's only aryan's jungli 

Edited by Sumaiya27 - 1 years ago
shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

That would be awesome. Not go crazy like AKT and be suspicious of Imlie but his jealousy would bring out his protective, possessive side and he will go full on OG Aryan Singh Rathore to safeguard what is his. It will also demonstrate that only one rich man can affect her and not every rich guy who crosses her path.   

But yeah, enough of this parade of female villains who end up being a drag on the show.

Yep ..and Now a days Sundar is hardly seen .. 

Bas ek akela ABP and rest all ladies and Ms.Sugar not to be missed ... 

8 barthan ek katori ek belan ...in the show ...

new_tvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridharg

Yep ..and Now a days Sundar is hardly seen .. 

Bas ek akela ABP and rest all ladies and Ms.Sugar not to be missed ... 

8 barthan ek katori ek belan ...in the show ...

Exactly. Aryan is the only man surrounded by a bunch of women. It's so odd.

I never really watched pre-310 but from what I know, Aditya wasn't the only man in the show. His cousins, father, uncle - there was a bunch of men. So what is going on right now? And given ASR's personality, he is in no danger of being overshadowed by another male character. So why not at least let Sundar get a track and bring in a couple of other male character?

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly. Aryan is the only man surrounded by a bunch of women. It's so odd.

I never really watched pre-310 but from what I know, Aditya wasn't the only man in the show. His cousins, father, uncle - there was a bunch of men. So what is going on right now? And given ASR's personality, he is in no danger of being overshadowed by another male character. So why not at least let Sundar get a track and bring in a couple of other male character?

One man show .. Gul ..ghum ho gayi hai .. OTT ke pyaar mein .. 😳 

I enjoyed Cheeni ABP than Imlie Cheeni ....❤️

They should move to Delhi now ... 

RM is bore .. nothing left to see except with bunch of Chudails ....

handlerxsaviour thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aarthi_01

I wonder what are we lacking at..

Screenshot_20220804_133206.jpg

we’re lacking the jelly. i bet if they introduced a male character to trigger Aryan’s jealousy and possessiveness, it’ll take the angst to a whole new level and make people more curious. 😐

Edited by handlerxsaviour - 1 years ago
Bella250 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mshuja

I m so done with Malini now ... Bring a strong villain n this time a male enough of these females daiyen already...

Let imlie go to city again, find herself a job ..bring in a boss somewhat like Aryan.. turn this man into Aryan's business rival n imlie working in his firm....then turn this new Banda into imlie's obsessive lover....y not cast Mohit Malik.... villain classy hai Banda 

Enough of this becharii ablaa naari n all n bus kr do stop this marriage shit I m sooo done 🤦

Ikr that was what I was hoping for post leap. I want a male character in the show who is a rival for Aryan and someone who becomes obsessed in love with Imlie. The show needs a male villain not a vamp. I am done with vamps in every itv show. Need a Shyam 2.0. That guy was such a good villain. Gul should know, he was from IPKKND. Although Shyam wasn't a business rival of Arnav but a lawyer and his brother in law. I need a track of a jealous and possesive Aryan and what better than to bring in a male character that is a business rival of Aryan and who is obsessively in love with Imlie. This track btw doesn't even need to happen right now, it could easily happen after Arylie get back together and Malini is done for good. Where Imlie works somewhere else and not BT.