TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

She has a problem in her leg perhaps. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Nah, what's wrong with a mother and daughter holding hands.I wish more people were careful of their child and the child's privacy. Rani rather than Kareena is my preference for a star mother. Aish falls somewhere between.

Rani is a horrible person with the whole woman harassment and assaults, insensitive privileged woman but as a mother I think it’s good to hide kid from world it’s harsh world 

Edited by Terenaina - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

The child ?

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

More than protective, I find her controlling, always holding her, kind of like her daughter has become an extension of her. Strangely never seen Aaradhya's exclusive photos with her father Abhishek Bachchan or grand parents! 

Never seen her father taking her out somewhere, or spending time with her in absence of Aish. The girl is always latched onto her mother. Aish always travels with her daughter.Very strange. 

Daya kuch toh gadbad hai.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

More than protective, I find her controlling, always holding her, kind of like her daughter has become an extension of her. Strangely never seen Aaradhya's exclusive photos with her father Abhishek Bachchan or grand parents! 

Never seen her father taking her out somewhere, or spending time with her in absence of Aish. The girl is always latched onto her mother. Aish always travels with her daughter.Very strange. 

Daya kuch toh gadbad hai.

Gadbad ? No it couldn’t be. Could it ?

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Gadbad ? No it couldn’t be. Could it ?

Well as I said, the kid is never seen with the father or grand parents and travels with mother around the world. Kid is always with the mother.

Under Normal conditions no need to behave like this.

Even people who are ardent celebrity fans have found this strange.

So that's a solid ground for suspicion. 

Edited by Jaitreya23 - 1 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

i noticed Aradhyas feet being a little off which affects her walk too. 

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonam-Ka-Kutta

Yes she is but i don't think that harms Aardhya in any way. I always wonder if aish got any therapy for the abuse she endured from salman. That might be the reason she's so protective abt her child

Everything in the world is Salman's fault, including that non-existent abuse that never happened and there's no proof of it. I wonder if Salman and Vivek got any therapy for the manipulation they endured from Ash. 

Let's blame Aishwarya's control freak behavior on Salman too. The reason Aishwarya always clings to her daughter is because her mother did the same to her. Have you seen how her mother follows her everywhere? It's funny to see Ash's mother clinging to her all the time as if Ash will run away. 

Aishwarya's behavior and metal issues are because of her own upbringing, blaming others for her issues is portraying her like a victim (which she has been successfully doing since she entered Bollywood and which her fans love to do).

While we're blaming Salman for everything, let's blame Aishwarya's in-laws behavior towards her on Salman too. Poor Aishwarya is always the victim in every situation. Why is the world so bad and she such a pure angel who doesn't even know how the world operates. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: 6-Feet-Apart

Everything in the world is Salman's fault, including that non-existent abuse that never happened and there's no proof of it. I wonder if Salman and Vivek got any therapy for the manipulation they endured from Ash. 

Let's blame Aishwarya's control freak behavior on Salman too. The reason Aishwarya always clings to her daughter is because her mother did the same to her. Have you seen how her mother follows her everywhere? It's funny to see Ash's mother clinging to her all the time as if Ash will run away. 

Aishwarya's behavior and metal issues are because of her own upbringing, blaming others for her issues is portraying her like a victim (which she has been successfully doing since she entered Bollywood and which her fans love to do).

While we're blaming Salman for everything, let's blame Aishwarya's in-laws behavior towards her on Salman too. Poor Aishwarya is always the victim in every situation. Why is the world so bad and she such a pure angel who doesn't even know how the world operates. 

Lets blame Salman for Lal Singh flopping  😆

Originally posted by: 6-Feet-Apart

Cheap chocolate donut and plashtic is plashtic is back. Welcome back. How come u don't post on your Instagram account anymore lol