Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: 08_maria

pehli hi bata rahi hu , Ankish ke chakkar mai tu bhi iss ke tarah pagal hojayegi , then don't ask me why I made two braids for you with tacky ribbons

I'mma manifest and bring these two love birds together. They are like 2 perfect pieces of a puzzle who fit together.... They'll be so successful together 🤑🤑🤑

I'mma work on my dancing skills for their wedding

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

I'mma manifest and bring these two love birds together. They are like 2 perfect pieces of a puzzle who fit together.... They'll be so successful together 🤑🤑🤑

I'mma work on my dancing skills for their wedding

that is what I'm saying.... manifesting their success... you'll end up losing your own cells...leave em and focus on me😏💅

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

//but no to stick to Fateh she agree to marry Angad //
//Wait  how can you be a Tejo fan and think, Tejo has a manipulative bone in her character smiley36 that's not Tejo she would never consciously plot to break anyone heart let alone her Fateh . Maybe you could. I know I would cause I'm a Proud Petty smiley35 but that's not Tejo Sandhu Virk //

//Yelp and I'm sticking with my opinion that's exactly why she agreed to the marriage. //

I've just copied your opinions, now only if you could make up why Tejo agreed to marry Angad. One comment it's to hurt fateh, next it's not...

Her influence on Tejo is called sisterhood. Tejo is Jasmine's older sister, whom she's raised as her own child.

I've no idea how much hatred you've for Tejo that you'll misconstrue her character like that. She has a gun to prove her point. If she wanted none of the aashiqi couple would have returned. She wanted some answers from her beloved sister and her dear husband who didnt even have enough grace to tell her the truth while they almost got her killed bcz of their fking ayaashis. And she knew that she has to do something drastic bc these are that shameless people who do not give a damn about her. She could have gotten pregnant by her husband's ONS fukboi act and he'd have taken off with his mistress. She got almost killed and even then he didn't have the decency to tell the truth at last. She didn't kill them bcz again, she just wanted them to spit the truth. She had no intention of hurting anyone, and you know it. She's not fateh, or jasmine or Angad who'll hurt anyone because of her rejection.

Now in what world slapping someone who leaked their MMS is wrong? Or the today's scene, hitting someone who burnt her alive? And she's not presuming anything, it was Fateh's pen drive, and he was the one who just before the incident told her to not call KSV papa, and gave something which sounded like a covert threat. And it was his pen drive which he put it.

Oh no, FSV absolutely can't do any of these things bcz he's such a moral character, the man has unshakeable morality. And before you go about he 'changed' raga, Tejo knew him before everything. He's supposedly 'moral' 'standing up for right' even before everything happened. That's why Tejo wanted jasfa together...bcz she saw goodness in him. But all that went away. Tejo has stopped taking her feelings in consideration and keeping them above actual proofs.  

I mean at least remembering it once would be nice.... Or even not incomplete memories. Esp when he's reminiscing night outs and forgetting how he treated her afterwards after f#cking her. At least not romanticize your ONS where you just treated her like she's a chich you picked from tinder for one night.

there's one thing liking imperfect characters, it's another to malign other character, and minimize the harm done by one, just for a ship, bcz one of them has done so much worse things. Being human and making mistake is normal, but not everything can be termed as 'just a mistake'.

Why would I hate Tejo that would be ridiculous when I'm a Fatejo fan.😆

Just because I choose to not look at  Tejo with unbiased eyes or build her up

like angel who can be impulsive and come to the wrong conclusion. Whatever 

Tejo helps spoil Jasmine and made her enabler, that's why her sister knows how to manipulate her

You can dress it up however you want of her raising or being mother, that's fine

As for why Fateh not having FB about EMA, cause he's a freaking man and no man likes to live 

in the pass especially when it was at their shittiest. DUH

What Fateh did with EMA was a mistake, Tejo accusing him of attempted murder is a mistake or 

misunderstanding. Fateh hiding Jasmine crime is STUPID & DUMB That's exactly how I felt when Tejo did it too. I'm not a biased audience viewer I'm consistent when it comes to Fatejo.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: 08_maria

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgW-G3yqR3_/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Gupta ji on Fatejo and recent track.....I didn't watch yet , cuz the current track is kinda only laugh worthy one 🤭

🤣🤣🤣

This is laughable too cause Pri & Anki both give interview separately but both answered on

the current track regarding giving the MS back to Fateh is about the same and they both 

quote movies that relate to the track 🤪 🤣

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgYWKviKVhq/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

my take it’s jazz’s idea but tejo still loves fateh jasmine in the wallpaper 🤣

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgYWKviKVhq/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

my take it’s jazz’s idea but tejo still loves fateh jasmine in the wallpaper 🤣

😆😆

How I want it to always remain like that J outside looking in 

Damn Fateh should've had her criminal pregnant or non ass in jail

Instead she's hiding and freeloading of that loser Sweety

How come one minute cv want to show J as resourceful and having money to paid people off

to do crap, and now she's broke 🤪

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Why would I hate Tejo that would be ridiculous when I'm a Fatejo fan.😆

Just because I choose to not look at  Tejo with unbiased eyes or build her up like angel who can be impulsive and come to the wrong conclusion. Whatever 

Is that why you said three different things, slandering her character? 

Oh fatejo fans don't care anything other than them being together, and they'll hate anyone who stands in the way, even if it's tejo herself. 

Tejo helps spoil Jasmine and made her enabler, that's why her sister knows how to manipulate her

You can dress it up however you want of her raising or being mother, that's fine

Not going to say it's wrong, bc it's a fact. But I was just answering you what relationship Jasmine and tejo had. They're sisters. 

As for why Fateh not having FB about EMA, cause he's a freaking man and no man likes to live in the pass especially when it was at their shittiest. DUH

Well he flashbacks it as per his convenience. He remembers everything from a rose tinted lens. That's why he doesn't even try to understand how hard it's for tejo to see things  repeat like before... And rather than answering her nicely, he decides to scream at her and shouts 'it's just a mistake'. As if the mistake wasn't breaking tejo's heart everyday or getting her killed. 

What Fateh did with EMA was a mistake, Tejo accusing him of attempted murder is a mistake or misunderstanding. Fateh hiding Jasmine crime is STUPID & DUMB That's exactly how I felt when Tejo did it too. I'm not a biased audience viewer I'm consistent when it comes to Fatejo.

Mistake sounds like one drunk ONS. Something instantaneous. It's a premeditated well planned, well thought out plan where he was intent on spending his life with Jasmine and keep tejo as a maid. There is difference in something impulsive and something well thought out. 

Tejo hiding things,as foolish as it was, it was not forever, it's only for a while giving her a chance to come clean while Fateh has just let her go with all her horrible crimes. 

And then Jasmine was reformed... Not harming anyone back then. But now, she just tried to burn tejo a few hrs ago. She'll come for tejo once again. And he still let her go. 

Edited by Bluekohl - 1 years ago
08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Tu sab show ko lekar pareshan baitho...😆

We students boarded the train...matlab hum jaa raha hai for the trip🥳😭💃

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I would like FaTejo to have a conversation about the last 9 months. I can't believe the same writers wrote the last track, that was so well written, this track is just falling flat as of now. The revealation & her memory return was supposed to be a big thing, but it had no impact litterally. I hope it gets better & we see them having conversation about everything, specially losing their child.😭

Mink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

I would like FaTejo to have a conversation about the last 9 months. I can't believe the same writers wrote the last track, that was so well written, this track is just falling flat as of now. The revealation & her memory return was supposed to be a big thing, but it had no impact litterally. I hope it gets better & we see them having conversation about everything, specially losing their child.😭

True that. They showed a week+ worth of episodes in 2 days! And even gave a promo that could have waited. So Tejo returns MS tomorrow and then few days later she’s back to I love you Fateh! They could’ve stretched her emotional breakup and let her heal a little before returning to him or patching them up now.

But important thing to note - in promo that baba is telling them both of upcoming hurdles. So being hopeful it will be fatejo against J etc.