Views

Users

Frequent Posters

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

True clours of maria and Blue.

To be honest. I did not find even H of hotness in it inspite of naval show off.

She looks perfect doing jalebi bai dance. That expression just blows away my mind. Men ka😉 to kuch aur hi blow hota hoga.

I too posted it for a mind blowing experience 😏. No men on forum 🤣 anyone reaching her thumkas on insta have their own luck 😪

ShanUlas thumbnail

Ek aur naya natak.

Abhisha wapas kaise mile is their nee track 🤪

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

So expected route then. Fatejo facing musibaton ka pahad. Laga tha J will attack and fateh ko chot lagegi and tejo will run to rescue. But acha hai J ko peeche rakh diya atleast for now. There was so much potential last week but as usual the execution was botched up. They wrapped up big revelations in one episode and now 3 ya 4 episode honge with fatejo giving looks to each other while everyone around goes hai hai humaare bache ye kya ho gaya. Then pata nahi kaunse building main dab gaya fateh... it may may not happen exactly like that but fateh in trouble and we r back to i don't want to live without u i love u fateh... yaar they better show them clearing up MUs before this dor gets tied again. J ka sach phir se not gonna come out looks like🤔

yye they r keeping J to seperate them again.How ? Well they will bring some lame x y z MU like roka break up thing.

Psgal premi ki tarah fir se chipkenge dono then sadak chaap premiyo ki tarah jhagdenge🤔

Mujhe mera fatejo third night out dedo please inki shaadi aur bachhe ke saath. Baki chante raho MU ki jalebi apni ladli chammo ke saath.

PS. I think next twist will be Fateh going missing or declared dead once #FaTejo chipko together never to seperate. J will do some kand Fateh will get into accident while saving Tejo and go missing. Then Fateh will return with whole new look and revamp. J had her share of atrangi. Tejo had Tanya and unstable Tejo. Niw next track will be Fateh revamp as some cool arrogant dude while Tejo will babysit his family in his absence.

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Blue tu pagal ho gai hai. R u watching same Udariyaan ! We all know Fatejo r not perfect. But man your logics of jadfa just go above my head. You r another Tejo here who has been permanently manipulated by J and Angoori into thinking that Fateh loves Tejo or has soft corner for her or whatever ! 

Jasfa are the most convenient couple. 

For once erase jasmine, Fateh and tejo from your head and tell me honestly, why would a man who's had a really intense past with a criminal  woman save a horrible criminal again and again, even when it almost cost the life of his wife whom he claims to love? 

And pls don't say bcz amrik ka bachha. What he's done is put her into worse situation, bachha is more unsafe. Had he let her come home, told everyone, got police involved, she'd have birthed the baby, and Virks would have gotten full custody. 

Now he's thrown a pregnant woman out with no money, nothing at all... How will that support virk khandan ka waris.

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lol, told y'all it will take Fateh to get into accident for Tejo to declare her love again but what's the point? That bi*** is litterally roaming free. And, she will do something or other again. If they don't get FaTejo married now idk what to say.

Edited by Lovelydutt - 1 years ago
08_maria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

Lol, told y'all it will take Fateh to get into accident for Tejo to declare her love again but what's the point? That bi*** is litterally roaming free. And, she will do something or other again. If they don't get FaTejo married now idk what to say.

y'all thinking about Tejo Jasmin and Fateh and Fatejo lovestory but I'm still stuck on Tejo's new hair accessory🤔what's she putting on her head? A new style of hers?😆

08_maria thumbnail

https://instagram.com/stories/mamta__malviya02/2888585474403829618?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Looooollll mother hen proposing Ankit on behalf of Isha that too with fans help🤣🤣🤣

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

yayyyy...and they're so good for each other

08_maria thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgW-G3yqR3_/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Gupta ji on Fatejo and recent track.....I didn't watch yet , cuz the current track is kinda only laugh worthy one 🤭

Edited by 08_maria - 1 years ago
08_maria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

yayyyy...and they're so good for each other

pehli hi bata rahi hu , Ankish ke chakkar mai tu bhi iss ke tarah pagal hojayegi , then don't ask me why I made two braids for you with tacky ribbons