Promo link discussion

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 months ago

https://youtu.be/ihiANRlDCo8


Kinda felt mehh for some reason. 


Promo is so-so.smiley5 Lol, kinda chuckled with the symbolism bit of rain not differentiating the limit & why they shouldn't. Lmao, bit cliched. Execution wasn't out of the world with the whole conceptualization. smiley5smiley36

Not sure about "empowerment" bit from the ML lol 😂 if it turns out to be hollow. Though Iqbal Khan still has the aura but the question is the utilization of it in this show. 😂 

Posted: 6 months ago

I love the title song ❤️ I have been singing it for the past 2 days 

Posted: 6 months ago

^OST is okayish but felt it could've been bit better. I might have to check few episodes to see the overall execution.

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 6 months ago
Posted: 6 months ago
Originally posted by Myrah_2020


^OST is okayish but felt it could've been bit better. I might have to check few episodes to see the overall execution.

I’m hooked on this version 

https://youtu.be/oDZK9Vwoehk

Posted: 6 months ago

Promo is a bit cliche...But It's good to see Iqbal back !

And even they both look quite good !smiley9


The promo suggests that it's quite similar to Sony TV's "Kuch Toh Log Kahenge"...But media portals are suggesting that it's a remake of "Godhuli Alap" a bengali show...

Hopefully the show is executed well...


And about the empowerment...Hardly any show is about empowerment these days..Hoping his character isn't a typical toxic confused routine ML...smiley36

Posted: 6 months ago
Originally posted by darkchocolates


Promo is a bit cliche...But It's good to see Iqbal back !

And even they both look quite good !smiley9


The promo suggests that it's quite similar to Sony TV's "Kuch Toh Log Kahenge"...But media portals are suggesting that it's a remake of "Godhuli Alap" a bengali show...

Hopefully the show is executed well...


And about the empowerment...Hardly any show is about empowerment these days..Hoping his character isn't a typical toxic confused routine ML...smiley36

Ayu smiley31glad to c u here 

I hope it’s a good story and viewers give it a try 

Posted: 6 months ago
Originally posted by Red_eyes94


Ayu smiley31glad to c u here 

I hope it’s a good story and viewers give it a try 

Srishtismiley31smiley31


How are you...? Hopefully the show is good and it works🤞🏻smiley9

Posted: 6 months ago
Originally posted by darkchocolates


Srishtismiley31smiley31


How are you...? Hopefully the show is good and it works🤞🏻smiley9

I'm well so it’s only u and me smiley1


Iqbal Khan Rachana Mistry Na Umr ki Seema Ho 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Episode Discussion # 15 note pg 136

pencil Red_eyes94   stackexchange 1202   eye 22639

Red_eyes94 1202 22639 13 days ago Loving2Missing2
Episode discussion # 14

pencil Red_eyes94   stackexchange 1205   eye 18269

Red_eyes94 1205 18269 23 days ago prs_725
Na Umra Ki Seema Ho: TRP Discussion Thread pg6

pencil Telly_Addict   stackexchange 108   eye 4272

Telly_Addict 108 4272 a day ago Sutapasima
Similarities and other versions of NUKSH: All discussion here

pencil md410   stackexchange 58   eye 3418

md410 58 3418 18 days ago Loving2Missing2
Episode discussion #11note Pg 129

pencil Red_eyes94   stackexchange 1203   eye 17545

Red_eyes94 1203 17545 1 months ago Telly_Addict

Topic Info

4 Participants 8 Replies 545Views

Topic started by KabutarHoled20

Last replied by Anupreeya

loader
loader
up-open TOP