•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtu.be/ihiANRlDCo8

Kinda felt mehh for some reason. 

Promo is so-so.smiley5 Lol, kinda chuckled with the symbolism bit of rain not differentiating the limit & why they shouldn't. Lmao, bit cliched. Execution wasn't out of the world with the whole conceptualization. smiley5smiley36

Not sure about "empowerment" bit from the ML lol 😂 if it turns out to be hollow. Though Iqbal Khan still has the aura but the question is the utilization of it in this show. 😂 

I love the title song ❤️ I have been singing it for the past 2 days 

^OST is okayish but felt it could've been bit better. I might have to check few episodes to see the overall execution.

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Myrah_2020

^OST is okayish but felt it could've been bit better. I might have to check few episodes to see the overall execution.

I’m hooked on this version 

https://youtu.be/oDZK9Vwoehk

Promo is a bit cliche...But It's good to see Iqbal back !

And even they both look quite good !smiley9

The promo suggests that it's quite similar to Sony TV's "Kuch Toh Log Kahenge"...But media portals are suggesting that it's a remake of "Godhuli Alap" a bengali show...

Hopefully the show is executed well...

And about the empowerment...Hardly any show is about empowerment these days..Hoping his character isn't a typical toxic confused routine ML...😆

Originally posted by darkchocolates

Promo is a bit cliche...But It's good to see Iqbal back !

And even they both look quite good !smiley9

The promo suggests that it's quite similar to Sony TV's "Kuch Toh Log Kahenge"...But media portals are suggesting that it's a remake of "Godhuli Alap" a bengali show...

Hopefully the show is executed well...

And about the empowerment...Hardly any show is about empowerment these days..Hoping his character isn't a typical toxic confused routine ML...😆

Ayu 🤗glad to c u here 

I hope it’s a good story and viewers give it a try 

Originally posted by Red_eyes94

Ayu 🤗glad to c u here 

I hope it’s a good story and viewers give it a try 

Srishti🤗🤗

How are you...? Hopefully the show is good and it works🤞🏻😳

Originally posted by darkchocolates

Srishti🤗🤗

How are you...? Hopefully the show is good and it works🤞🏻😳

I'm well so it’s only u and me 😊

I also felt the same when I watched the promo. Chemistry between the leads seemed okay and bit forced. But after seeing a few episodes, I think that's because things are presented realistically in the show (may be knowingly by the makers to contrast the high voltage drama that we all are used to seeing on TV).

After watching 20-25 episodes, I went back and saw the promo again and surprisingly my reaction this time was completely different. Because now I know and like the characters and I am invested in them. Somehow this time the chemistry seemed natural to me and not forced. So, it's all about perception I think.