Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

handlerxsaviour thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pratyay

Did she ask them is it ok if I wish to bring my step sister's child into our family? Then perhaps Narmada will remind her that step sister's child is also her ex husband's child. It is weird. My point is not whether they think in those lines or not. Perhaps they don't.  Perhaps they do.It is just that she should have talked to them.

Everybody doesn't see things the way I do. When I am trying to do something, I reach out to my family members for input on what do they think. It's simple logic.

I as an individual have an idea of how my parents see things. I know what they like and what do they don't. My assessment fails too sometimes. I talk to them, argue with them and make them see my perspective. I get them on board most of the times and sometimes go ahead without their approval. 

Or like Sherlock Holmes run all possible scenarios and family expectations in my head and just do a one man show and take them for a ride.  I am up for it too provided Imlie shows Sherlock level of genius.

here’s the thing. when Imlie and Aryan brought the baby home, they did explain what’s what to their family. and their family (not BM/BD) was also very happy to have the baby. this wasn’t an Imlie doing. this was an Imlie AND Aryan doing. sure, Aryan was a little apprehensive after finding out that Gudiya is AKT and Malini’s daughter. but even then, neither did he nor did the rest of the family look at/treat Gudiya differently than when she was first brought home. even you’d agree on this, wouldn’t you? nobody except BM even thought of things that way. so where exactly is this coming from?

also, when Imlie planned to invite Malini home, she didn’t just spring it on Aryan or do it without first consulting him. she took Aryan to the orphanage head who explained to both of them that Malini intended to quietly abandon her baby at the orphanage. Imlie asked him if he would trust her and support her one more time, to which he readily agreed on his own accord. did he not himself tell her “main kuch nahi kahunga, Imlie. tum kaho, what’s the plan?” (ep 524)? it’s strange to me that nobody even remembers that this happened. sabko yeh yaad rehti ki she ran to Malini’s house without telling Aryan, but kisiko yeh yaad nahi ki she talked to Aryan and consulted him before inviting Malini home. 

Edited by handlerxsaviour - 1 years ago
Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlerxsaviour

the whole of this situation was orchestrated by Malini and Malini only. starting with leaving Gudiya for AryLie to find to the death of Cheeku. come at her. don’t come at Imlie or Aryan or Gudiya. letting Malini’s words about Imlie and AKT get into his head and ferment there is Aryan’s issue. actually letting it come out the way it did at the timing it did is undoubtedly Aryan’s bad. with the exception of that, neither one of them is at fault for their mutual tragedy. it’s sad that they couldn’t find the strength within to fall apart together. 

Bold - If you commit the same mistake more than once, it is no longer considered a mistake. It's a conscious decision. This is a quote from Paulo Coelho

If I were in Imlie's shoes, especially when I know how vile Malini is, I would have taken into consideration Aryan's advices, as he has seen the world in a wider angle and is more aware of the legalities associated with such cases. Plus, as I am aware that Malini is back to snatch everything from my life, I will be extra careful when dealing with her instead of doing anything impulsively. Yes, for that matter I am a selfish person.

Also, going by his nature, Imlie just had to be sad and silent for a day. Aryan himself would have moved the world to bring Gudiya home. But no....Imlie had to continue with her foolish impulsive nature and fall into Malini's trap. If at all she had learned anything from her previous mission to expose Malini, she wouldn't have behaved like this. That day when Aryan scolded her for this foolishness for lying in front of the bulldozer, do you remember what she replied....that, evenif it costed of her life she wanted to expose Malini. It was Aryan who had to remind her of Meeti's pain if something like that happened. She displayed the same mentality this time too with the only difference that this time she didn't think of  Cheeku at all. I hope you will now understand why many of us are disappointed with her. Her impulsiveness in not letting Aryan involved in her plans is where the downhill started and why many of us are not able to connect to her even when she's not at all responsible for the accident that caused them Cheeku's life. And to top it, CVs too are not helping us to connect with her pain of losing Cheeku by giving her forced dialogs & fast paced scenes. Even Malini got an intense scene to show her despair & pain in her parting scene with Gudiya. Why isn't that happening with Imlie? Because CVs are interested in showing her as a superwoman who is on a mission, one after the other. Majority of the times, CVs are not treating her as a human being and giving her breathing time. And I guess, that's what majority of us is having a problem with. 

Underlined - As far as I have understood Aryan didn't have a problem of Gudiya being AKT's child. If then he wouldn't have a promised Imlie to take care of Gudiya. What he questioned Imlie is for not trusting him that he will take care of Gudiya. Which Imlie misinterpreted and I will not blame her for it, because in such a state where she's emotionally and physically vulnerable & probably feeling guilty of being careless, any mother's brain will not be in a properly functioning state to analyse what she heard. So, she retailated in her way which too is normal. Having faced the death of 3loved ones Aryan's brain too was not functioning. Where he went wrong is not stopping Imlie leaving RM and not checking her whereabouts after that. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

If expecting your partner to logically react rather than impulsively is asking her to change, then yes, Aryan is at fault.

If expecting your partner to stay away from her deranged sister is asking her to change, then yes, Aryan is at fault. 

If asking your partner to put their child and her husband as 1st priority is asking her to change, then yes, Aryan is at fault.

Aryan didn't see Imlie's relation when Gudiya was in Malini's womb. He only saw her obsession with AKT, Tripathis and how Malini used it to harm Imlie.

Aryan puts his family and their safety over Gudiya and Malini using her to harm Imlie. 

It might not be in Imlie's mind but the child is daughter of AKT and Malini. Just because it is not in her head, that doesn't translate to others not having it in their head. If being selfless is not her fault, then being logical is not his fault. 

Crisp and clear....👌

Faloodaji we need to learn from her instead of writing lots & lots of essays. 😆

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

ah again, very different world views. 🙂

ofcourse love should inspire you to evolve (meaning better) but sometimes, it just means change. this is a clash of cultures -- for better or worse, our country is in group culture which means we are expected to change for the better of the group. whether it is by choice or if it is imposed. in individual cultures, people may have a choice. but we here do it all the time -- sometimes we bite the bullet because we have to. 

let me give you an example -- the family all goes out and maybe you hate chinese or not in the mood for it. however, everyone else wants to eat it and so off we go to chinese restaurant. you have three choices -- to whine about it, to force everyone to get on your choice of restaurant or just shrug it and eat something you like in the chinese restauarant. the third option is what many do for our loved ones. we change even when we don't want to for the harmony of the family. 

to say that love has no expectations, I would disagree. we all come in with preconceived notions and expectations. that is why we are disappointed when our family, friends or romantic love don't behave the way we want. otherwise, why don't we just accept that they will be exactly as they are and not get offended? that is good in theory but not realistic. 

let me give you an example from my life. 

I am more practical about certain things and so I gave a birthday gift that a friend gave me to my niece; the bracelet didn't fit and it was just lying there in my cupboard. my friend was super upset with me when she found out. I apologized to her. though she understood my practical side -- it literally didn't fit my hand -- she told me that I should have told her so she could have exchanged it. I didn't want to hurt her and so it just lay in my cupboard for a few years. now I am me and she is she. we know each other for many many years. but we still need to meet somewhere in the middle -- so I told her that next time, I won't give away the gifts and be more sentimental. she also understands that she needs to check in with me if it fits or doesn't. so we both had to meld and change a little but it wasn't by choice. it was because we wanted to keep our childhood friendship good. 🤷

so from my perspective, it is irrelevant if imlie wants to change -- none of us want to change but we do.  she needs to meld, acknowledge and grow if she wants to be part of a harmonious family. expecting others to accomodate her and her numerious missions all the time is unrealistic and ultimately one reason why we have a separation arc. 

i’d disagree too. love has expectations. and that’s perfectly fine. what isn’t, is to try and impose those expectations on the people we love. our expectations are our own. they’re our own responsibility and nobody else’s. that is the very first thing to understand in relationships. the next thing we can do from there, is to be honest with the people we love about what we need, ask them how they feel about them, and then work on finding common ground together with them. even with your example (thank you for sharing your story!), you guys had an honest talk with each other about what happened and how each of you felt about it. both of you endeavoured to meet halfway on similar situations in future without either of you sacrificing your individual personalities/traits. neither did either of you ask the other to change who you are nor did you impose your expectations on each other. you asked, you found your common ground together, and you guys still stayed true to who you each are as a person. and the most important point here, is both of you wanted to do it yourselves to preserve your friendship. this is what i mean as well. the desire to do something for someone should come from the individual themselves. when it does, it endures. otherwise, it breeds resentment. 

here’s the thing. when Imlie and Aryan brought the baby home, they did explain what’s what to their family. and their family (not BM/BD) was also very happy to have the baby. this wasn’t an Imlie doing. this was an Imlie AND Aryan doing. sure, Aryan was a little apprehensive after finding out that Gudiya is AKT and Malini’s daughter. but even then, neither did he nor did the rest of the family look at/treat Gudiya differently than when she was first brought home. even you’d agree on this, wouldn’t you? nobody except BM even thought of things that way. so where exactly is this coming from?

also, when Imlie planned to invite Malini home, she didn’t just spring it on Aryan or do it without first consulting him. she took Aryan to the orphanage head who explained to both of them that Malini intended to quietly abandon her baby at the orphanage. Imlie asked him if he would trust her and support her one more time, to which he readily agreed on his own accord. did he not himself tell her “main kuch nahi kahunga, Imlie. tum kaho, what’s the plan?” (ep 524)? it’s strange to me that nobody even remembers that this happened. sabko yeh yaad rehti ki she ran to Malini’s house without telling Aryan, but kisiko yeh yaad nahi ki she talked to Aryan and consulted him before inviting Malini home. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saikhi.is.love

Imlie😍..Aryan uncle can marry some aunty and get lost 

Ok. It's your wish. And I appreciate your shiddhat to hate a real person (Fahmaan) in the pretext of loving a fictional character (Imlie). I haven't forgotten your comment in one of my Fahmaan appreciating posts. 😆

Zainu... it's about this ID I mentioned yesterday.

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No good human will downright reject a baby, they only become little awkward or apprehensive. Things started becoming clear for Aryan when he visited Malini's home. That is why he kept asking Imlie to slow down, he understood that Imlie is walking into Malini's trap. Imlie, once she sets herself a goal, I don't think if Aryan said I will not support you in this, Imlie will not stop. She would still go ahead. So, its better for him to be on board with her than not. 

As far as inviting Malini to home is concerned, he willingly agreed or unwillingly did, didn't matter. The fingers will be first pointed at Imlie because it was her plan. Atleast once or twice, Aryan showed hesitation and apprehension throughout Gudiya journey.

I wished Arpita, Sundar or anyone was more involved in this matter rather than being in the background.

I don't blame Aryan for lashing out at Imlie, after MC or asking her to leave or her leaving. I don't agree with him not trying to reach out to her after some time.  

Saikhi.is.love thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Enlightened21

Ok. It's your wish. And I appreciate your shiddhat to hate a real person (Fahmaan) in the pretext of loving a fictional character (Imlie). I haven't forgotten your comment in one of my Fahmaan appreciating posts. 😆

Zainu... it's about this ID I mentioned yesterday.

His acting is pathetic and it irritates me🥹

No hate for fahman because I don't know him 

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enlightened21

Bold - If you commit the same mistake more than once, it is no longer considered a mistake. It's a conscious decision. This is a quote from Paulo Coelho

If I were in Imlie's shoes, especially when I know how vile Malini is, I would have taken into consideration Aryan's advices, as he has seen the world in a wider angle and is more aware of the legalities associated with such cases. Plus, as I am aware that Malini is back to snatch everything from my life, I will be extra careful when dealing with her instead of doing anything impulsively. Yes, for that matter I am a selfish person.

Also, going by his nature, Imlie just had to be sad and silent for a day. Aryan himself would have moved the world to bring Gudiya home. But no....Imlie had to continue with her foolish impulsive nature and fall into Malini's trap. If at all she had learned anything from her previous mission to expose Malini, she wouldn't have behaved like this. That day when Aryan scolded her for this foolishness for lying in front of the bulldozer, do you remember what she replied....that, evenif it costed of her life she wanted to expose Malini. It was Aryan who had to remind her of Meeti's pain if something like that happened. She displayed the same mentality this time too with the only difference that this time she didn't think of  Cheeku at all. I hope you will now understand why many of us are disappointed with her. Her impulsiveness in not letting Aryan involved in her plans is where the downhill started and why many of us are not able to connect to her even when she's not at all responsible for the accident that caused them Cheeku's life. And to top it, CVs too are not helping us to connect with her pain of losing Cheeku by giving her forced dialogs & fast paced scenes. Even Malini got an intense scene to show her despair & pain in her parting scene with Gudiya. Why isn't that happening with Imlie? Because CVs are interested in showing her as a superwoman who is on a mission, one after the other. Majority of the times, CVs are not treating her as a human being and giving her breathing time. And I guess, that's what majority of us is having a problem with. 

Underlined - As far as I have understood Aryan didn't have a problem of Gudiya being AKT's child. If then he wouldn't have a promised Imlie to take care of Gudiya. What he questioned Imlie is for not trusting him that he will take care of Gudiya. Which Imlie misinterpreted and I will not blame her for it, because in such a state where she's emotionally and physically vulnerable & probably feeling guilty of being careless, any mother's brain will not be in a properly functioning state to analyse what she heard. So, she retailated in her way which too is normal. Having faced the death of 3loved ones Aryan's brain too was not functioning. Where he went wrong is not stopping Imlie leaving RM and not checking her whereabouts after that. 

I still think Aryan's AKT wala dialogue is not from a "you still love your ex" perspective. It is more of you are unable to break ties with your past and somehow still holding onto those relationships. Or may be I am hard wired to give Aryan, a benefit of doubt.

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saikhi.is.love

His acting is pathetic and it irritates me🥹

No hate for fahman because I don't know him 

Ok....if it's his acting that matters, not everyone's taste are the same. But with the way you have twice mentioned his age now I doubt whether it's really his acting that matters you.😆