Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Yesterday episode main highlight

Pushpa ajnd her children having dinner with sonal and deepti and her father

DeePushpa not able to eat engish food with spoon.  Deepti father said to pushpa eat with hand . Rashi said her second ekder brother ki deepti kr aage hamara, ghar kabad khaana, aur match box jaisa lagta है 

Sonal. Suggest pushpa not to return agreement when pushpa said that I am not happy with this victory as my friend sushila in trouble. Pushpa elder son also suggest pushpa not to return agreement 

Pushap in front of God and say how can she be happy when her friend sushila in trouble  shopkeeper play flute 

Pushpa went to meet aunty. Sushila staying at aunty house. Aunty suggest suppose if u have not agreeement then what will u do. Aunty said to pushpa return this agreement to him and think something that u can save urself and ur friend sushila from trouble 

Before that rashi call him friend meghna and tell about aryan is trouble ing herc

Meghna suggest either say sorry to   aryan aur tell ur mother . Rashi say neither I will say sorry nor nor I will tell mother  because she will create drama

Precap. Pushap on mid way to court. Pushpa clasmate call pushpa that I think tashi in trouble can u please come. Pushpa is confused whether to reach court or help rashi 

Rashi come to house holding umbrella as it is raining. Aryan open tyhe gate

surabhi01 thumbnail

Maths teacher give sum to solve pushpa ahd rashi lost in other thoughts. Maths teacher scold both as they are not paying attention to class and ask both to get out 

Rashi and pushpa go out of class  . In class  sam saw mobile of rashi and see  name of aryan  in rashi mobile 

Teacher ask Sam to get out of class and he also go out of class 

. Pusha decided to mental harrasenent case on  land Lord ki yeh apne land Lord home ka गलत fayda उठा रहा है कि ise khuch bhi bolo yeh makan khaai karme ko kehta और घर से बाहर निकल देता है  . Pushpa second son decided to become withness for this and lawyer said we need more strong witness 

Artan said to rashi to apologize him in monsoon party 

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Binged this week. It was good. Rashi & Pushpa, both ready to fight their demons 

surabhi01 thumbnail

Rashi going to  aryaan house. Rashi  class mate Sam and sikh child follow radhi. Both call pushpa  that we think rashi might be in trouble 

Pushpa going to court in car. Deepti driving car  . Pushpa got worried at call of class mate. She said with elder son I will go to rashi and all of u please go to court

Deepti and younger brother go to court. Court call pushpa patel case no 72

Deepti told lawyer that she cannot come due to emergency. Lawyer request to extend date. As pushpa patel cannot reach due to emergency  . Judge granted permission 

Herre rashi reach  aryan house . Aryan  ask her to come inside. Rashi refuse to come inside house ahd said call ur friend out side house and I will apologize out side only 

Aryan threaten it u don't come inside I will send photos to ur family

Rashi said do u wat ever u want go ahead ahd send photos  to all 

Aryan  said three times I will send photos if u don't come inside 

Rashi  with stern voice yes go head and send 

Aryan send the photo to all 

Meanwhile pushpa with elder son reach Aryan house. They saw rashi photo in mobile  . Aryan saw rashi family  and ran way into house  . Pushpa elder brother come to rashi. Rashi hug pushpa

Elder brother try to scold rashi rashi started crying. Pushpa console  rashi. Ahd ask what happened tell me truth. Rashi told truth. Elder brother want to teach lessons to Aryan. Pushpa stop him and said first drop rashi to school 

Here in deepti office one senior officer of pushpa elder son want to destroy career of elder son of   pushpa as elder son made very good project Inspite of being inexperienced. 

That senior ask his bring प्रोजेक्ट file of elder son of pushpa secretly. Employee bring प्रोजेक्ट file of elder son of pushpa to senior

surabhi01 thumbnail

School principal rusticate Aryan

Pushpa deepti two son rashi in principal office and complain about Aryan. Pushapa tell truth to komal about rashi saying that should no secret between family. 

Komal. want to help pushp family in school pushpa politely refused

School manager call Aryan and his father ( his father is same person who want to destroy career of pushpa elder in office) 

School manager ask Aryan  to tell truth  Aryan tell lies that rashi is speaking lie

School manager show mobile to Aryan in which Aryan black mailing rashi 

School manager ask principal to take decision. School principal cut the name of Aryan from school saying black mailing is criminal activity

Aryan father said  that he will take legal action against school

Counsellor said if u take legal action then u will be trap. School manager scold Aryan father for  not controling his son and giving him so muc liberty and ask Aryan father to leave 

Aryan saw pushpa elder son in school. Aryan said he is elder brother of rashi

School manager call assembly and told all students that rashi is innocent and thanks sam and sikh child and meghna for helping rashi and also warn all students not to share pics of rashi other wise strict action wil be taken

Precap

Judge say there is no clause of 37 in agreement paper 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Thank you for the updates dear! 

Ye senior aur Aryan ka papa ek hi.. too far fetched🤣

surabhi01 thumbnail

Pushpa give speech about good parenting to students that bachon ke maamle mein laparwahi kyon 

In auto rashi blame herself for incident. Rashi and pushpa enjoy song in auto hum do aur do panch bana dein 

Pushpa went to take samosa for family . Shopkeeper lady and other lady ask u r not able to reach court still u r eating  samosa  . Landlord also taunt pushpa for  eating samaosa 

Lushpa said yes I want to eat samosa, any problem  ? Pushpa then said not to pack samosa but pack jalebi fafda 

Here pushpa two brothers complain rashi she did not trust her brothes. Rashi dge said she was scared but I was foolish not to tell about that to u  both I should have tell u about that problem   

Brothes said  to rashi now next time even small small problem to us, we should not put pressure on pushpa as she has already load

Neibhour and auty ask why u did not reach court. Pushpa tell everything

Komal console rashi and praise pushpa for being supportive to rashi  . Deepti said rashi is going in very delicate age 

Pushpa prasise deepti 

Pushpa rashi komal komal husband  deepti together enjoy fafda jalebi 

Komal hug pushpa 

Baski going back for job. His wife ahd mother get upset. Rashi ever brothes  tell he will exchange ticket

Aryan father called pushpa elder brother I want to talk to u 

Precap. Same 

surabhi01 thumbnail

Main theme of  today episode  pushpa celebrate victory of rashi 

surabhi01 thumbnail

Trp increase by point 1

Last week 0.8

This week 0.9

surabhi01 thumbnail

Pushpa  and  rashi share emotions bonding in kitchen and say na main badloongi और न आप badelgi  both laugh and did dance on jahan main jaati hoon wahi chale jaate ho 

Aryan father told ashwin tell ur sister to take way complain and I will  compensate u,ashwin clearly refused  Aryan father start bad mouthing   ashiwing get angry on Aryan father  if u have not my senior I would have send u to police. Ashwin went away 

Aryan father get angry ki ab jail kaun jaayega yeh baad mein pata chalega 

Ashiwin go and present project  in office ( to some other senior)  that senior ssk ashiwin to wait outside. That senior saw air ticket hotel ticket under file प्रोजेक्ट 

Senior get angry  and call ashwin and said I can send u to police for try to giving me bribe. Ashwin said I have not done this 

It is Aryan father who put air ticket hotel ticket inside Ashwin project file 

Pushpa rashi deepti ahd younger son reach court and one neibhour too 

Pushpa lawyer  present audio ahd video tape against land Lord. Land Lord lawyer said audio tape proof is not accepatle without forsencic 

Judge refused to accept audio tape as proof 

Video was presented judge said that tough land Lord said it morally wrong but he did not say anything illegal 

So this video proof is not also accepted 

Foot note. Judge rejected video audio proof against land lord