Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I loved Rashi yesterday! 👏 the way she stood up to that bully Aryan! Pushpa ki beti rocks Aryan shocks 🤣

Bahot mast tha 🥳

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I loved Rashi yesterday! 👏 the way she stood up to that bully Aryan! Pushpa ki beti rocks Aryan shocks 🤣

Bahot mast tha 🥳

Yayyyy!! Here's something to look forward to! 🥳🥳🥳

Have not been able to catch up past 2 weeks. This weekend is gonna be dhaamal masti Pushpa marathon for me 😆

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Yayyyy!! Here's something to look forward to! 🥳🥳🥳

Have not been able to catch up past 2 weeks. This weekend is gonna be dhaamal masti Pushpa marathon for me 😆

Keep both popcorn and tissues ready. Mast marathon hogi.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Keep both popcorn and tissues ready. Mast marathon hogi.

Looking forward to that 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am looking forward to marks of pushpa 

And about trp yes at one side thre is yrkkh and other side there is kudali. Bhagya these are rival. Show of pushpa at 9.30pm aur abhi most of viewers abhi I dono serial pe hi hai isliye pushpa ke viwrs kam hai 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Pushpa is the kind that once you start watching, you wouldn't want to go to others but alas, people like heavy drama shows 🥺

surabhi01 thumbnail

But I  think yeh yrrlk and kn bahut pursane ho gaye hai to ab pushpa को chance milna chahiye as concept is progresive 

M

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Pushpa is the kind that once you start watching, you wouldn't want to go to others but alas, people like heavy drama shows 🥺

They have gotten so attached to the star cast that they are willing to watch anything in the bargain, even if it is regressive to the level of causing headaches. Forget those, even if we talk about SAB TV itself, TMKOC is beyond its prime and has lost any sense of direction, but is still moving on because of a loyal audience. Ultimately it is the audience who drives the show na, toh content becomes a secondary concern.

surabhi01 thumbnail

They are Gujarat but why mother daughter valking like punjabi and daughter  using  tu word her mother  

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Gujarati also has "tu" in it. 😆 most kids call their mother like that. It's pretty accurate.