✿ Pushpa Impossible|Episode Discussion Thread ✿

Posted: 1 years ago

Welcome to

Pushpa Impossible

Episode Discussion Thread#1

Discuss everything related to the show/episode(s) here.

Refrain from : 

harsh comments, 

abusive language,

bashing characters/actors/participants 

and 

chatting other than show-related topics 

and discussing other shows.

Strictly adhere to IF-Code of Conduct at all times!

Happy Discussing!

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 1 years ago

I know makan malik bahut kharaab है  har time puspa ke peeche padha rehta but I find it weird weird because it is not realistic. Agar makan malol  kiraydaar  ko ghar khaali keh ko kahe to kya kirayedaar  makan maalik  pe case kar sakta है 

Because I have never seen this never heard about such petition 

Yes I have heard  ki ab makan maalik kiradaar ka saman nahi fek sakte it will crime 

But  vakeel ko bulays gaya ki makan mei rehne ke liye  ? 

Kya Gujarat mein aisa law hai kya agar makan maalik nikake to kirayye daar stay order ke liye appeal kar sakta hai 

Waise bhi aise makan maalik ke ghar mein kyon rehna jo roj roj naak mein daam kiya ho. Aur bhi rent house milenge so why pushpa is so worry 

Waise bhi pushpa court case ke chakkar mein padna chahiiyye jub doosra rent house mil sakta hai to aise mein court case karkr  paise time kyon waste karna 

True but this is just unnecessary drama. Like in yesterday's episode Pushpa told kaki that this chawl she lived in for last 17 years has been a family to her and she doesn't want to leave them. I mean it is understandable, the emotional connection. 

The show is set in Mumbai😆tenant problems are quite a lot, depends on how they want to deal with it.

Chslo cekhte है pushpa के kitne marks aate है 

I don't want puspa ko 90peevent mil jaaye because yeh thoda unrealistic lagega  Haan अगर 50marks to chalega 

50-55 jaisa thik rahega. She can score better in maths (65ish) and good in Hindi (70ish). 

Yes waise science अगर बिलोजी mein agar theory jyaada na lokho और diagram bano do to marks, mil jaate 

Aur chemistry mein equation  to mujhe lagta har ki  pusshapa ko diagram banane और equation   learn kar lena chahiye  isme marks mlikye 

और physics mein numerical se practice kar leni chahiye 

Yeh science to bahut scoring subject hite 

Plus objective question  bhi aate hone aur  practical aur Viva se bhi marks gain ho jaate है 

Yes history geography mein yaad karna padta है लिखना पद्र है 

Itne ghar k problems k sath padhai kar rahi hai wo kaafi badi baat hai. I hope they keep it realistic. 

One thing why they don't show adult education

Originally posted by surabhi01

One thing why they don't show adult education

Cuz Pushpa loves drama, usko full time school jaana hai 

Originally posted by Gummy_bear

I liked the studies track. It watched it till pushpa (apparently) said she would leave school coz of rashi but then she didnt obviously as im watching it now again. I tbh even liked the way they presented rashi in the track, angry but 14 year olds would behave like that anyway if this was a situation. that bapudra or whatever is just too much. btw what's the deal between rashi nd that other boy, aarav I guess?

Yes, it is interesting how they are exploring that track as of now. Hope they give it more nuance moving forward too 👍🏼

Aryan wala logic was explained by Neha 😆 waisa hi hai, baccha party doing chibba chibbi harkats 😆

Bapodra is going to have it someday if the members of a society all collectively file a PIL against him for his dhamkis. They also have rights as rentees.