Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

But hamare side  mein elder tu karke to baat hi nahi karte we are teach to use  aap aur even ask to use ji while talking to elder

Like papa ji mummy ji 

Yeh bhi nahi khaalo peelo 

We are teach khalihijiye   baithiye  while talking to elder

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Nah, we treat our mummy like that. 😆 Papa will be respected, maa to maa hai 🤣 I've never heard kids talk to their mother's without tu - more than disrespect, it is about informality and love. The fact that we don't need to call her mummyji but still respect her just as much.

Even I call my mom, elder brother & sister tu 

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 1 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

Nahi hamare yahan mummy ko  bhi aap keh ke ki bulana hota hai. I don't remember setial usme beti apni maa ko naam se bulati hai but ham log itne Frank nahi hai  अपनी mummy se 

Yes jid jaroor karte है  mummy se. But aap keh ke 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Its a cultural thing 😆 jisko jo thik lage wo karo😳

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

They are Gujarat but why mother daughter valking like punjabi and daughter  using  tu word her mother  

I'm half Gujarati and I call my parents and siblings tu, grandparents and everyone else aap. 

Tu is okay as long as she is not doing it to show active disrespect I guess..

Jab tak dil mein izzat hai wo tu bole ya aap, it is acceptable. The moment it is neecha dikhaane ke liye toh Pushpa ko khud hi kheechke ek chamaad marna chahiye.

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

Btw  it  is good at least inhoe marks ke mamle mein realistic dikhaya she got 9 put of 25 ek hafte कि पढ़ाई mein और इंग्लिश theek nahi aati to aise just pass hon realistic  na jyaada inferiour dikhaya  aur na jyaada superior 

And also llike ki inhone apne budget ke hissab se marriage anniversar manayi  chkoi dikhava nahi tha 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Btw  it  is good at least inhoe marks ke mamle mein realistic dikhaya she got 9 put of 25 ek hafte कि पढ़ाई mein और इंग्लिश theek nahi aati to aise just pass hon realistic  na jyaada inferiour dikhaya  aur na jyaada superior 

And also llike ki inhone apne budget ke hissab se marriage anniversar manayi  chkoi dikhava nahi tha 

True, unko high marks aana possible hi nahi tha after everything she is dealing with and itna kam time hua hai school mein abhi..

Marriage anniversary bhi sweet thi..

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Pushpa and her two bahuranis on this song is the cutest thing I've seen today:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgXCABQgLk0/

😆

surabhi01 thumbnail

Current main track of story 

Sushila found agreements of paper of rent and gave photo  copy of agreement to pushpa through her daughter prathna 

Sushila husband come to know about this that her wife has help puspa by giving agreement so her husband  throw his wife out of house 

Here pushpa come to know about that sushila being kick out by her husband and she feel sad and don't want to win case  at cost of susheela pain

Pushpa ask rashee who is aryan. Rashi did not tell truth and make excuses 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Weekend pe dekhungi 😳