Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

so true , i really don't know why makers are ruining their own creation

They only know buildup😔... story telling aati kaha hai unko. Aati then there would not have been so many inconsistencies.... 

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

They only know buildup😔... story telling aati kaha hai unko. Aati then there would not have been so many inconsistencies.... 

so true paglait hain writers and makers 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

ye inka b same problem h … track start krna ata h .. end ni pta … like Anju said … bs starting likh di … kaise b krke … ab aage kya krna h inko ni pta … jo feedback milta h whi chipka dete h…

I will say not even starting.... its just one thing that they want to show. 

Like they want to show clash between Meets... bas itna idea lekar shuru ho jaate hai... then they fill in around it... whether it makes sense or not... 

Right now, I will say they wanted a makeover for Meety to freshen things up.... bas baaki sab usko support karne ke liye... 

No proper thoughtfully written story

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanktlk

They have so much potential... so much... I was watching an old episode where Meet Alhawat is jailed.. the dialogues, the maturity with which he is explaining to Meet to not be emotional... I was so disappointed when they swept the entire murder track in a 2.50 min flashback.. Somehow I see them doing the same here. 

So much wasted potential... 

True.... everything before her Police training was going well... haa melodrama was added but then still story and Meet² relationship held water.... 

Now, although some scenes are enjoyable, they have lost all the progression that was made in the past... they are going in circles... Now I feel surprised sometimes ki Dadi ab tak reformed kaise reh gayi.... by now she too should have started cursing Meety ðŸ¤£

Anjureads thumbnail

acha ye burfi devi k according who is responsible for Deep going to jail… ? 

Abhay Rana was the main guy… assistand helped by Hawa Singh and Ram Ahlawat…

so is she here to take revenge from Ram Ahlawat and Babita since she is Abhay’s sister?

will she be cordial towards Meet H m/ Manjari who helped in getting Deep out of jail and clearing his name? well she should be. right… because otherwise her entry makes no sense …

either she creates problems which will be solved by Manjari … and hence the doubt deepens in mind of Meet Ahlawat  or she helps Meet H in some way to get her justice â€¦. ni to she is fully faltu … 

and which pill is Isha taking? is it some anxiety pill to deal

with her PTSD? 

Ohh ... so that explains her reaction when Deep was fooling her... 

I always thought Deep Isha ki love story will be used in a happy way to bring light moments but inko drama se fursat nahi hai ðŸ¤£

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

Murder track ki tarha hopefully nahi hoga. Kyunki tab 3 writers change huya the. That's also when the trp started falling from 1.5 to 0.8, so they understood people are not interested in murder track and main leads fighting so they stopped that track and didn't risk to give a proper closure. Seeing this track is getting a healthy response they will not risk it by creating unnecessary diversions. This will link to story. Either in proving this is Meet H or something else

@bold: I disagree with the word risk here.... the fact that they didnt give proper closure is what actually infuriated the fandom more. Because a sizeable chunk of episodes and the lead characters were sacrificed for it. 

But they did close it so as to try something different on a fresh slate. I would say the idea of the leap and Meety's makeover was generated at that time. That is the pregnancy promo time. 

Anjureads thumbnail

Continue to give us hopes Neha... It helps tide thru the annoying parts. 

Ekdum sahi 😂😂

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

Murder track ki tarha hopefully nahi hoga. Kyunki tab 3 writers change huya the. That's also when the trp started falling from 1.5 to 0.8, so they understood people are not interested in murder track and main leads fighting so they stopped that track and didn't risk to give a proper closure. Seeing this track is getting a healthy response they will not risk it by creating unnecessary diversions. This will link to story. Either in proving this is Meet H or something else

Neha ... Manjari aur Meetwa ka koi short drabble/OS likho na pls. 

Anjureads thumbnail

he does look hot man…  and somehow I can totally understand why AshGun fans are shipping them and comparing them to DeepVeer … Shagun totally imitates Ranveer singh… the energy .. the madness …. the devil may care attitude…. 

and Ashi is like Deepika Padukone… silent types.. grounded … introvert … they actually could make a good pair on the surface … 

I just hope they remain  comfortable with each other as long as the show goes … because that’s what we will see in scenes … and I must say.. I see an ease and more chemistry in their scenes now a lot more than before … plus they really are good actors… and are comfortable around each other….

coming to this shot .. scope to bht h … same ghr me rhte h… he has doubts on her … and don’t tell me ye pura time ghaghra -choli pehen kr ghumti h… 

she does look lovely in suits .. but I want to see her in simple suits like something for a nightwear … given her character I don’t see her wearing nightwears like Meet H … 

chahe romance na de .. but her enjoying rain .. and Meet Ahlawat looking on from a distance…. 

or them getting stuck in middle of nowhere… like their car broke down .. and they have to spend time together…

ya fir kuch kaam burfi devi ko de de … she takes them all to some of their kuldevi k mandir and stuff … and since they all have introduced Manjari as Meet H … to inko zabardasti room share krna pd jaye.. 

Great scenarios.... hope writers think in this direction... ab tho fayda uthaye apne lead pair ka 🙄... 

Even simpler is Rajvardhan just steps out of his room and enters Meetwa's room and asks "Bahu kaha hai?" ðŸ¤£

Anjureads thumbnail

Oh haan na... Masoom, Manushi.. Sahi pakda... Waise.. inhone bhi chunke post leap Manjiri use kiya... kuch aur kar lete.. hume hint mil jati..

Mujhe ek thought aaya hai... will Meetwa put the tracker on Manjari's phone now? Since he now wants to expose her to herself... 

Phir kahani kuch aage badh sakti hai na?