Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

that Burfi devi is so extra .. I tell you… yeah I agree Deep was jailed wrongly and Ahlawats should suffer for what they did to Deep and Meet H … but Isha has already suffered a lot … I can’t see her suffering more …😭😭 

also what was the need of Burfi devi at the moment… already itna kuch chl ra h background me … how will Burfi devi help the narrative? 

Rajvardhan asked Manjari as Meet H to be around Deep and his mother … as she has more understanding of relationship than anyone else … mje smj ni aa ra ye is ghr me chl kya ra h? 

Masoom, Manushi, Kunal and now Burfi devi.. fir se wo villain ka adda bnao … fir jldi jldi me sbko out kr do … just like Ram Ahlawat, Hawa Singh, Abhay Rana, Shantanu Rana …

mtlb 1 time pr 4 villain hone chaiye … 1 km ta na to burfi devi ko le aye …  unanimously nobody is liking this new entry … after a long time I didn’t like the last part of the episode and ff it …

Again I feel like  banging my head to the wall. Make a list of all the questions.. by the end of this track they will be answered in less than 60 sec. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fanktlk

Again I feel like  banging my head to the wall. Make a list of all the questions.. by the end of this track they will be answered in less than 60 sec. 

mje b ab yhi lg ra h.. jitna bada suspense.. utna tuchcha and wahiyat revelation… na villain ko saza milne ka satisfaction…. na reunion ki khushi…😡

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

mje b ab yhi lg ra h.. jitna bada suspense.. utna tuchcha and wahiyat revelation… na villain ko saza milne ka satisfaction…. na reunion ki khushi…😡

so true , i really don't know why makers are ruining their own creation

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

so true , i really don't know why makers are ruining their own creation

ye inka b same problem h … track start krna ata h .. end ni pta … like Anju said … bs starting likh di … kaise b krke … ab aage kya krna h inko ni pta … jo feedback milta h whi chipka dete h…

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

ye inka b same problem h … track start krna ata h .. end ni pta … like Anju said … bs starting likh di … kaise b krke … ab aage kya krna h inko ni pta … jo feedback milta h whi chipka dete h…

they start track in best way then hndle it like football aur ending to puchho hi mat

fanktlk thumbnail

They have so much potential... so much... I was watching an old episode where Meet Alhawat is jailed.. the dialogues, the maturity with which he is explaining to Meet to not be emotional... I was so disappointed when they swept the entire murder track in a 2.50 min flashback.. Somehow I see them doing the same here. 

So much wasted potential... 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

acha ye burfi devi k according who is responsible for Deep going to jail… ? 

Abhay Rana was the main guy… assistand helped by Hawa Singh and Ram Ahlawat…

so is she here to take revenge from Ram Ahlawat and Babita since she is Abhay’s sister?

will she be cordial towards Meet H m/ Manjari who helped in getting Deep out of jail and clearing his name? well she should be. right… because otherwise her entry makes no sense …

either she creates problems which will be solved by Manjari … and hence the doubt deepens in mind of Meet Ahlawat  or she helps Meet H in some way to get her justice …. ni to she is fully faltu … 

and which pill is Isha taking? is it some anxiety pill to deal

with her PTSD? 

fanktlk thumbnail

acha ye burfi devi k according who is responsible for Deep going to jail… ? 

Abhay Rana was the main guy… assistand helped by Hawa Singh and Ram Ahlawat…

so is she here to take revenge from Ram Ahlawat and Babita since she is Abhay’s sister?

will she be cordial towards Meet H m/ Manjari who helped in getting Deep out of jail and clearing his name? well she should be. right… because otherwise her entry makes no sense …

either she creates problems which will be solved by Manjari … and hence the doubt deepens in mind of Meet Ahlawat  or she helps Meet H in some way to get her justice …. ni to she is fully faltu … 

and which pill is Isha taking? is it some anxiety pill to deal

with her PTSD? 

PTSD hoga toh bhi kuch naya hai.. I had some other doubt....  Burfi devi spoke of character... kahi yeh kuch aur hi introduce toh nahi karne wale.....

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Murder track ki tarha hopefully nahi hoga. Kyunki tab 3 writers change huya the. That's also when the trp started falling from 1.5 to 0.8, so they understood people are not interested in murder track and main leads fighting so they stopped that track and didn't risk to give a proper closure. Seeing this track is getting a healthy response they will not risk it by creating unnecessary diversions. This will link to story. Either in proving this is Meet H or something else