Frequent Posters

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

Murder track ki tarha hopefully nahi hoga. Kyunki tab 3 writers change huya the. That's also when the trp started falling from 1.5 to 0.8, so they understood people are not interested in murder track and main leads fighting so they stopped that track and didn't risk to give a proper closure. Seeing this track is getting a healthy response they will not risk it by creating unnecessary diversions. This will link to story. Either in proving this is Meet H or something else

Continue to give us hopes Neha... It helps tide thru the annoying parts. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

He is kinda looking hawt yaar night sequence anay wala hai kya😆

he does look hot man…  and somehow I can totally understand why AshGun fans are shipping them and comparing them to DeepVeer … Shagun totally imitates Ranveer singh… the energy .. the madness …. the devil may care attitude…. 

and Ashi is like Deepika Padukone… silent types.. grounded … introvert … they actually could make a good pair on the surface … 

I just hope they remain  comfortable with each other as long as the show goes … because that’s what we will see in scenes … and I must say.. I see an ease and more chemistry in their scenes now a lot more than before … plus they really are good actors… and are comfortable around each other….

coming to this shot .. scope to bht h … same ghr me rhte h… he has doubts on her … and don’t tell me ye pura time ghaghra -choli pehen kr ghumti h… 

she does look lovely in suits .. but I want to see her in simple suits like something for a nightwear … given her character I don’t see her wearing nightwears like Meet H … 

chahe romance na de .. but her enjoying rain .. and Meet Ahlawat looking on from a distance…. 

or them getting stuck in middle of nowhere… like their car broke down .. and they have to spend time together…

ya fir kuch kaam burfi devi ko de de … she takes them all to some of their kuldevi k mandir and stuff … and since they all have introduced Manjari as Meet H … to inko zabardasti room share krna pd jaye.. 

Mysterylushes thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanktlk

Continue to give us hopes Neha... It helps tide thru the annoying parts. 

Umeed hi dey sakti hoon usse zyada kuch nahi. Waisa bhi inka patta katnay wala hain. Inka naam M se jo shuru nahi hota. In meet world, main lead hone ke liya aur main vamp hone ke liya naam M se shuru hona necessary hain 

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Umeed hi dey sakti hoon usse zyada kuch nahi. Waisa bhi inka patta katnay wala hain. Inka naam M se jo shuru nahi hota. In meet world, main lead hone ke liya aur main vamp hone ke liya naam M se shuru hona necessary hain 

Oh haan na... Masoom, Manushi.. Sahi pakda... Waise.. inhone bhi chunke post leap Manjiri use kiya... kuch aur kar lete.. hume hint mil jati..

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanktlk

Oh haan na... Masoom, Manushi.. Sahi pakda... Waise.. inhone bhi chunke post leap Manjiri use kiya... kuch aur kar lete.. hume hint mil jati..

hint mila na … k ye b yhi rhne wali h ab … M se jo shuru hota h iska naam …🤣 ab chahe as Meet H permanently or a new third angle …🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Mysterylushes thumbnail

According to MA, how to stop Manjiri from leaving 

1) use the dad card 

2) use the 'I saved your life' card 

3) jhoota wada karna ki in future I will not make a mistake like this 

4) darr ke awkward hoke chale jana battlefield chod to plan the next flop mission

Mysterylushes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

he does look hot man…  and somehow I can totally understand why AshGun fans are shipping them and comparing them to DeepVeer … Shagun totally imitates Ranveer singh… the energy .. the madness …. the devil may care attitude…. 

and Ashi is like Deepika Padukone… silent types.. grounded … introvert … they actually could make a good pair on the surface … 

I just hope they remain  comfortable with each other as long as the show goes … because that’s what we will see in scenes … and I must say.. I see an ease and more chemistry in their scenes now a lot more than before … plus they really are good actors… and are comfortable around each other….

coming to this shot .. scope to bht h … same ghr me rhte h… he has doubts on her … and don’t tell me ye pura time ghaghra -choli pehen kr ghumti h… 

she does look lovely in suits .. but I want to see her in simple suits like something for a nightwear … given her character I don’t see her wearing nightwears like Meet H … 

chahe romance na de .. but her enjoying rain .. and Meet Ahlawat looking on from a distance…. 

or them getting stuck in middle of nowhere… like their car broke down .. and they have to spend time together…

ya fir kuch kaam burfi devi ko de de … she takes them all to some of their kuldevi k mandir and stuff … and since they all have introduced Manjari as Meet H … to inko zabardasti room share krna pd jaye.. 

https://youtu.be/tGkN04L-d6U

Yeh dekha hain?

Jugnu21 thumbnail

According to MA, how to stop Manjiri from leaving 

1) use the dad card 

2) use the 'I saved your life' card 

3) jhoota wada karna ki in future I will not make a mistake like this 

4) darr ke awkward hoke chale jana battlefield chod to plan the next flop mission

iske vaade hmesha hi jhoote hote h … Meet H k sath me b and ab Manjari k sath me b…. trust ki bs baatein krwa lo … iska trust to mere baalo se b kamzor h … itni jldi toot jata h … ðŸ¤£