Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

meetwa supporting manjri , mujhe nahin lagta aisa hoga but i don't think makers are going to rectify their mistake 

Meetwa supporting Manjiri will be worse.. like he didn't support the dhakad chori and now if  this delicate darling says something he will support... agar aisa hua then Meety/Manjiri are 2 different people. 

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fanktlk

Meetwa supporting Manjiri will be worse.. like he didn't support the dhakad chori and now if  this delicate darling says something he will support... agar aisa hua then Meety/Manjiri are 2 different people. 

according to promo he is not going to support her and even in today's episode he said that meety is going to see his hatred

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fanktlk

yhi to problem h… he won’t support her … 

because first of all he anyways wants to prove that she is Meet H .. and if she is Meet H then he has to show he hates her which means he will do exactly opposite of whatever she says …  

and if she is not Meet H then he won’t let a stranger jeopardize his sister’s life … 

so in both the situations it makes absolutely no sense in him supporting her ..  and is waqt need Ahlawats ki h.. Isha is not keeping well… she went through trauma last time because of everyone from the family …. so they all are guilty..

only Meet H is guilt free since she practically lost everything just to try to save Isha … Manjari ki jagah Meet H b hoti to wo b Burfi devi k against hi khadi hoti … because she doesn’t like to bow down for what is wrong … 

ab dekhte h Isha jo Meet H ko apna inspiration btati h … how strong willed is she? will she stand up for herself against Deep and his mother like she should? or will she change herself to appease her ?  isme Meet H and Manjari ka koi role ni h… she may say a few things but hona khada Isha ko hi pdega apne liye….  otherwise kya guarantee h k shadi k bad burfi devi will not torture Isha … 

actually bht sare issues pick kiye h is bar wali shaadi me … like kyu hr bar ldkiwale hi jhuke? kyu ldki ki second marriage is considered a taboo ? and as neha pointed out why is isha being called of bad character?  bht sare points h … yes upar upar se track similar h .. with same characters but situation me bht difference h … 

last time it was good vs evil .. 

this time its good vs evil customs of society…. 

pta ni why I am trying to justify .. kyuki inka kuch bharosa ni … kuch b kr skte h …

tamanna1391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

yhi to problem h… he won’t support her … 

because first of all he anyways wants to prove that she is Meet H .. and if she is Meet H then he has to show he hates her which means he will do exactly opposite of whatever she says …  

and if she is not Meet H then he won’t let a stranger jeopardize his sister’s life … 

so in both the situations it makes absolutely no sense in him supporting her ..  and is waqt need Ahlawats ki h.. Isha is not keeping well… she went through trauma last time because of everyone from the family …. so they all are guilty..

only Meet H is guilt free since she practically lost everything just to try to save Isha … Manjari ki jagah Meet H b hoti to wo b Burfi devi k against hi khadi hoti … because she doesn’t like to bow down for what is wrong … 

ab dekhte h Isha jo Meet H ko apna inspiration btati h … how strong willed is she? will she stand up for herself against Deep and his mother like she should? or will she change herself to appease her ?  isme Meet H and Manjari ka koi role ni h… she may say a few things but hona khada Isha ko hi pdega apne liye….  otherwise kya guarantee h k shadi k bad burfi devi will not torture Isha … 

actually bht sare issues pick kiye h is bar wali shaadi me … like kyu hr bar ldkiwale hi jhuke? kyu ldki ki second marriage is considered a taboo ? and as neha pointed out why is isha being called of bad character?  bht sare points h … yes upar upar se track similar h .. with same characters but situation me bht difference h … 

last time it was good vs evil .. 

this time its good vs evil customs of society…. 

pta ni why I am trying to justify .. kyuki inka kuch bharosa ni … kuch b kr skte h …

this marriage track seriously contains many social issues , that is the reason makers should have start this track after the mystery but makers love khichdi

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

this marriage track seriously contains many social issues , that is the reason makers should have start this track after the mystery but makers love khichdi

actually khichdi to ni h … jb se Deep ki mother ka reference start hua h tb se maine yhi socha ta k aisa hi hoga …

( thoda loophole dala inhone like Ram meeting Deep’s mother during god bharai and confirmed k Unhone ha kr di h and suddenly its like nobody knows how she looks like and she hasn’t said yes …. )  

ye b confirmed ta k they will use this to justify their tagline … lekin iska manjari/Meet H ki identification se kya lena dena …

dekho Rajvardhan ne to bistar pakda hua h … babita ab sudhar gyi h for this track to wo complaint krne b ni jayegi uske pas…. 

ab ye h k Meet A to solid oppose krega Manjari/Meet H jo b bolegi …to ye jarur ja skta h Rajvardhan k pas k aap isko jyada beech me bolne se mna kro because Rajvardhan took a promise from Manjari thinking she is Meet H … but wo bol dega k jaisa Wo chahti h waisa hi hoga … Shanty k time agr uski bat sun lete to aj kuch kaand hota hi ni so she is correct only…

mje lg ra h ye jugaad lga kr kisi trah se burfi devi ka ya to hriday parivartan krwayegi ya fir Deep will stand up to his mom and put his foot down k wo isha ko demean ni kr skti h…. ab isse hoga ye isha ki shaadi to hogi .. Meet A ka shaq yakeen me bdl jayega and ye Manjari ki solid class lene wala h fir …. uske aage dekho kya hota h … 

since everyone was asking for Meets to pair up for finding their child to wo mil skta h … lekin then we will be deprived to see his breakdown on hearing about her death or hardships she faced …

lekin agr ye ni to kaise ayega ye sach bahar … Manushi Ahlawat house me enter krne se rhi … or ye log khud muh khol kr ni bolenge k Meet H mar gyi unless unko yakeen ho jaye k she is Manjari and somehow they see others accepting her as Meet H and giving preferential treatment… tb jakr chances h k Masoom ya Manushi blurt out kre …  

another chance is what a few of us wants is to have Meet Ahlawat use his jobless brain .. and try to figure out k itne attacks ho kyu re h Manjari pr … and he somehow see Kunal sending or paying  goons to go after Manjari … and tb indirectly confront krega tbhi Kunal muh khol kr khuch bolega … warna to mushkil h…. 

tamanna1391 thumbnail

actually khichdi to ni h … jb se Deep ki mother ka reference start hua h tb se maine yhi socha ta k aisa hi hoga …

( thoda loophole dala inhone like Ram meeting Deep’s mother during god bharai and confirmed k Unhone ha kr di h and suddenly its like nobody knows how she looks like and she hasn’t said yes …. )  

ye b confirmed ta k they will use this to justify their tagline … lekin iska manjari/Meet H ki identification se kya lena dena …

dekho Rajvardhan ne to bistar pakda hua h … babita ab sudhar gyi h for this track to wo complaint krne b ni jayegi uske pas…. 

ab ye h k Meet A to solid oppose krega Manjari/Meet H jo b bolegi …to ye jarur ja skta h Rajvardhan k pas k aap isko jyada beech me bolne se mna kro because Rajvardhan took a promise from Manjari thinking she is Meet H … but wo bol dega k jaisa Wo chahti h waisa hi hoga … Shanty k time agr uski bat sun lete to aj kuch kaand hota hi ni so she is correct only…

mje lg ra h ye jugaad lga kr kisi trah se burfi devi ka ya to hriday parivartan krwayegi ya fir Deep will stand up to his mom and put his foot down k wo isha ko demean ni kr skti h…. ab isse hoga ye isha ki shaadi to hogi .. Meet A ka shaq yakeen me bdl jayega and ye Manjari ki solid class lene wala h fir …. uske aage dekho kya hota h … 

since everyone was asking for Meets to pair up for finding their child to wo mil skta h … lekin then we will be deprived to see his breakdown on hearing about her death or hardships she faced …

lekin agr ye ni to kaise ayega ye sach bahar … Manushi Ahlawat house me enter krne se rhi … or ye log khud muh khol kr ni bolenge k Meet H mar gyi unless unko yakeen ho jaye k she is Manjari and somehow they see others accepting her as Meet H and giving preferential treatment… tb jakr chances h k Masoom ya Manushi blurt out kre …  

another chance is what a few of us wants is to have Meet Ahlawat use his jobless brain .. and try to figure out k itne attacks ho kyu re h Manjari pr … and he somehow see Kunal sending or paying  goons to go after Manjari … and tb indirectly confront krega tbhi Kunal muh khol kr khuch bolega … warna to mushkil h…. 

track bahut acha hai but doen't match up with the situation or sidetrack and here baby is missing hubby is doing dhokebaaz ranting meety manjri hai ya nahin ye bhi pata nahin consistency is not seen in the storyline which is quite important , and burfi changing bahut mushkil lag raha hai arey abhi tak babita sudhri jo ye burfi sudhregi yes deep would take stand for eesha thats for sure ,last time too consistency missing was the reason for downfall of trp 

Edited by tamanna1391 - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

so I saw the promo , 

it seems Burfi devi asked for dowry.. in her trademark style … something like “diabetes me parhej, kursi ki mej and shaadi me dahej bht jaruri h…. “ for this Manjari opposes and replies back in same style “chhal se bichi sej, and shaadi me maanga dahej thokar k hi layak h”… then Burfi devi says that “bade ki lugai (wife) apni hadd me rahe to hi badi kehlaye… “  and then Meet Ahlawat takes her to side and says that she has no right to interfere in his family matters .. she says wherever something wrong is happening , she will speak up… and they are shown to turn their faces opposite to each other .. and then voice over says that baato me whi bebaaki kyu lg ru h Manjari Meet jaisi … 

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail

so I saw the promo , 

it seems Burfi devi asked for dowry.. in her trademark style … something like “khane me parhej, sofa ki mej and shaadi me dahej bht jaruri h…. “ for this Manjari opposes and replies back in same style… then Burfi devi says that “something ki lugai (wife) apni hadd me rahe to hi achi laage… “  and then Meet Ahlawat takes her to side and says that she has no right to interfere in his family matters .. she says wherever something wrong is happening , she will speak up… and they are shown to turn their faces opposite to each other .. and then voice over says that why Manjari reminds of Meet Hooda … 

so like i guessed this track is full of social messages , if this track reveals manjri as meety then good warna mystery with this side track won't work