Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Mujhe ek thought aaya hai... will Meetwa put the tracker on Manjari's phone now? Since he now wants to expose her to herself... 

Phir kahani kuch aage badh sakti hai na? 

At this point kuch bhi chalega. At least something will move forward.. Warne they are running in circles of dhokebaaz and mein ghar chod ke Jaa Rahi hoon. 

Like Nikki mentioned every episode both revise their lines at least once. 

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fanktlk

At this point kuch bhi chalega. At least something will move forward.. Warne they are running in circles of dhokebaaz and mein ghar chod ke Jaa Rahi hoon. 

we all want some progression in story but i think maker are taking decision based on trp chart 

Anjureads thumbnail

Waise in yesterday's episode, Meetwa said tumhari nafrat ek saal pehle uss video mein dikh gayi thhi or something... I was like.... chalo... kuch tho alag bola... bhale hi galat bola ðŸ¤£

fanktlk thumbnail

Waise in yesterday's episode, Meetwa said tumhari nafrat ek saal pehle uss video mein dikh gayi thhi or something... I was like.... chalo... kuch tho alag bola... bhale hi galat bola ðŸ¤£

Par isse mera sapna sapna hi rahega. I want him to know she was caught in the fire and nearly died. I want him to repent and cry. Realize that she was away not by choice and then going to Manjiri asking for help to expose Meetys killers and try find out what exactly happened. 

I want Manjiri to help him to find Cheeku. I want them to work as a team and when they expose the villians i want Cheeku found and only then we get a confirmation that Manjiri is Meety. 

Anjureads thumbnail

Par isse mera sapna sapna hi rahega. I want him to know she was caught in the fire and nearly died. I want him to repent and cry. Realize that she was away not by choice and then going to Manjiri asking for help to expose Meetys killers and try find out what exactly happened. 

I want Manjiri to help him to find Cheeku. I want them to work as a team and when they expose the villians i want Cheeku found and only then we get a confirmation that Manjiri is Meety. 

@bold: this can still happen... he is very convinced that this is Meety. And nothing is going to shake that until he finds out that Meety died in the fire.... thats the only thing I see that can convince him and force him to believe that Manjari is different.

Mera sapna tho ye hai that he does without Manjari's help. 

Now that he wants to expose her, I take it as some kind of progression in this track. And this Deep Isha track is going to force Meety (jo hai aadat se majboor and she has genuine sympathies with Isha as well as Deep) to come out of her Manjari character more and try and solve the issue or try some Meety like technique to make Deep's mom understand. Here there may be slip ups. Which Meetwa will catch and confront her. She will give some faltu excuse just like that letter mein dauduram type.. but she will get it that Meetwa is now hell bent on exposing her and its going to get more and more difficult. So she will lead him to the fact that Meety died in the fire so that convinces him to stop following her. 

Iske aage I dont want him going to Manjari because now Manjari is another person for him. He should start thinking and find out on his own the rest of the story... he already has no trust on Masoom/Manushi/Kunal and I want to see more of Hoshiyar.... 

Usi time Manjari/Meety ka proper revelation along with Cheeku revelation and her purpose ( jo hai ya nahi pata nahi ) of this avatar... 

And then both land on the same clue somehow and then Meetwa realises everything and that Manjiri is indeed Meety.... they fight and reconcile and then both team up and find Chiku together... and also punish the culprits... 

wo tellychakkar wala article bhi thha na about goons after Manjari... dont know where that fits in... something may happen side by side during this Deep Isha track or afterwards(before Meetwa finds out about Meety's death)... thhoda inke beech mein care aur concern dikhane ke lollipop scenes ke liye. Baaki scenes ke liye Raj papa and his health ka excuse tho hai hi. 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

But now he is interested in exposing her na... isliye ab outsider ka mahajaap karega I feel. Baaki social messages ka pata nahi kya dikhayenge. 

Areh antaryaami ji you feel exactly right. Latest promo mein bhi kuch aisa hi kaha hain usne Manjiri ko according to Twitter

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

@bold: this can still happen... he is very convinced that this is Meety. And nothing is going to shake that until he finds out that Meety died in the fire.... thats the only thing I see that can convince him and force him to believe that Manjari is different.

Now that he wants to expose her, I take it as some kind of progression in this track. And this Deep Isha track is going to force Meety (jo hai aadat se majboor and she has genuine sympathies with Isha as well as Deep) to come out of her Manjari character more and try and solve the issue or try some Meety like technique to make Deep's mom understand. Here there may be slip ups. Which Meetwa will catch and confront her. She will give some faltu excuse just like that letter mein dauduram type.. but she will get it that Meetwa is now hell bent on exposing her and its going to get more and more difficult. So she will lead him to the fact that Meety died in the fire so that convinces him to stop following her. 

Iske aage I dont want him going to Manjari because now Manjari is another person for him. He should start thinking and find out on his own the rest of the story... he already has no trust on Masoom/Manushi/Kunal and I want to see more of Hoshiyar.... 

Usi time Manjari/Meety ka proper revelation along with Cheeku revelation and her purpose ( jo hai ya nahi pata nahi ) of this avatar... 

And then both land on the same clue somehow and then Meetwa realises everything and that Manjiri is indeed Meety.... they fight and reconcile and then both team up and find Chiku together... and also punish the culprits... 

wo tellychakkar wala article bhi thha na about goons after Manjari... dont know where that fits in... something may happen side by side during this Deep Isha track or afterwards(before Meetwa finds out about Meety's death)... thhoda inke beech mein care aur concern dikhane ke lollipop scenes ke liye. Baaki scenes ke liye Raj papa and his health ka excuse tho hai hi. 

I like this one. 

Manno and Kunnu are constantly shooting so Gunda track can happen 

fanktlk thumbnail

While it will be nice if Meetwa gets to the bottom of this on his own.. lets be honest in this story so far other than the Biwi no.1 challenge Meetwa never really used his head.  Even during the Deep track he didn't. specially now with the Dhokebaaz jaap... he has completely lost it. 

Also he is the ML. The onus of exposing anyone in ITV is always FL 

@Bold The reason I think Meet and Manjiri will need to team up to expose Kanushi / Masoom is if Manjiri is Meety then Meety will play a side role and as she is the main protagonist then she taking a step back is not likely. 

Only if Manjiri and Meety are 2 different people then Meetwa can start by finding the truth and in the process find Meety and then team up with Meety. 

One thing is sure.. today he doesn't hesitate to hold her hand pull her like it is his right. The day he is convinced she is not Meety we will see him maintain his distance. 

Anjureads thumbnail

While it will be nice if Meetwa gets to the bottom of this on his own.. lets be honest in this story so far other than the Biwi no.1 challenge Meetwa never really used his head.  Even during the Deep track he didn't. specially now with the Dhokebaaz jaap... he has completely lost it. 

Also he is the ML. The onus of exposing anyone in ITV is always FL 

@Bold The reason I think Meet and Manjiri will need to team up to expose Kanushi / Masoom is if Manjiri is Meety then Meety will play a side role and as she is the main protagonist then she taking a step back is not likely. 

Only if Manjiri and Meety are 2 different people then Meetwa can start by finding the truth and in the process find Meety and then team up with Meety. 

One thing is sure.. today he doesn't hesitate to hold her hand pull her like it is his right. The day he is convinced she is not Meety we will see him maintain his distance. 

See sapna is sapna for a reason 😂 ki somewhere we know that it will never become reality... 

But Meetwa used his brains during AH murder disclosure track too... 

And yes, he has always taken help. And mostly it has been Meety's help. Ab bhi he is taking Hoshiyar's help... which I want him to continue taking because I want to see Hoshiyar ðŸ˜†... and I feel he will not take an outsider's help. 

Baaki i agree that he has lost his brains and also with @bold. So hope is less. 

And not only that... I have another idea that Meety already knows where her son is and has connected with him already. Maybe whoever is taking care of him is helping her... about the purpose of the leap and her changed avatar, I am not too hopeful... 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago