Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Arshi Analizers

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

Nice catch

she looks up and he looks up too, the moon coming in and out of the clouds. Transitioning frames were showing the mingling images and showing us like they were in the same frame. Khushi's courage and her strong attitude took him down. A girl like her who never cared about her style, clothes, etc could have such a strong head and mindset, he could never thought of that.

every element was there in one night like showing us that there will be thunder, there will be rain, there will be wind, and storm yet the moon will be be there with its light showering its love...showing the path towards each other

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Arshi Analizers

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

I love mere Maula and its wording and here you observed very vital points

Transitioning shades with the wording of mere Maula was the basic layering of the upcoming story. They didn't speak or even present in the same frame yet the feel was attached to it. Cinematography, dialogues, songs, and their raw expressions make this first mere Maula so potent if you ask.

Good Q Anjali asked, and he kept pondering on it. Was he serious with La, nope. It was his Zid.

The moonlight in and out of the clouds, thunder, along with wind is very romantic and these all were going through those initial feelings. 

Beautiful last para, he was the strong head of his own world and Khushi just entered knocking down all of his rules. Nice 👏

La was there to fill that gap he wanted to show society and his own mind that all is well but his heart wasn't ready for that. Heart found that answer in Khushi and that was the thing that he felt strange. It was not easy for him to accept this easily that a girl could shatter his self created walls aginst all these feelings.

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kind Hearted Khushi

Arey Wah!

First Mere Maula. Lovely and on-the-point observations that they felt in the same frame regardless of being away. His eyes searched into the sky, probably looking out for his mother in between stars, moon, clouds, and everything while she is the same. She believes in Stars as her Amma and Babauji are stars. She smiles even though she misses them thinking of them looking at her while he wants his mother to look at him with questions.

Is she happy seeing him?

He will ask this question later and Khushi will show him the way to this belief...

I love the colors on these gifs, ❤️

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kind Hearted Khushi

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I know you and she def took over his mind

She took over him from all across.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Arshi Analizers

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Arey Wah!

First Mere Maula. Lovely and on-the-point observations that they felt in the same frame regardless of being away. His eyes searched into the sky, probably looking out for his mother in between stars, moon, clouds, and everything while she is the same. She believes in Stars as her Amma and Babauji are stars. She smiles even though she misses them thinking of them looking at her while he wants his mother to look at him with questions.

Is she happy seeing him?

He will ask this question later and Khushi will show him the way to this belief...

I love the colors on these gifs, ❤️

Lovely pink was added here that I mentioned in 18 as well. His search wasn't over until Khushi will show him the way.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Arshi Analizers

Originally posted by: xZoyax

She took over him from all across.

Absolutely😆

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Arshi Analizers

Savera84 thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Beautiful!👏

The symbolism is what caught our eyes which made us fans of the show.  The makers started the show with so much detail, so much care and wonderful execution.  Either the fans were too eager to see them together or the makers lost interest, I am not sure, but the later tracks were not executed properly.  

Writers like you are enhancing whatever they showed at the beginning.  We may have noticed only few instances, but you guys are even reading water, plants, sky, stars, sun and moon and explaining us through your wonderful GIFs.

They are lovely Faiqa.  Thank you!

Cheers..

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My fav🤗 Thank You for this treat.

RES

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

precioso, hermoso, bello post my friend.🤗

Bonita Khushi is on his mind and his sister knows him well. She knows La is his escape from what he doesn't want to say or accept it. This initial episode is beautiful because of its pictograph, background score, and introduction of each character. Very much in detail and layered.

I love the way you have dissected these elements, superb👏

Who knew that Khushi's words will come true in future. Lovely narration and the choice of words with gifs, I love the arrangement of these pics along with the true meaning.