#IPKKND/ArShi Poolside Moments/A splishin&splashin’!/Always there-p99 - Page 103

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Ah, holding her close, keeping her weight on him, letting her put her feet down to stand and make her fall because of his presence. Wah, kya pyar hai.

That still gives me goosebumpssmiley27

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Loving his side profile here

This was the ending of IPK and they had no idea how to execute the best show. A sad moment for me as we all had invested so much into this show and they ran out of ideas and if that was the case as we had discussed, it should have ended at their wedding leaving a beautiful feeling attached to it.

Beautiful write up and the gifs.Thanks for your efforts my dear friend.

Barun's side profile is amazing, very nice features he carries.smiley27

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Thank You for liking  my edit.

You are really getting better each day

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

This is beautiful di,smiley32 love itsmiley27

Thank You dear, These were not that clear shots but it clicked.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thank you, it means so much.smiley31

No issues di, I am not that expert like yourself.For me these screenshot worked well.

You are very welcome but trust me if you have clear ones then it enhances the edit itself

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

It does, god damn, it does.

It gives a different pleasure to see them together on the screen.

Always 

Roop_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

His side profile is always attractive

Execution is not an easy task but they deliberately ruined it. If they knew Barun was leaving, then end right on wedding but they wanted it on for London thingy.

Star Parivaar event took the essence for the audience but it minted money for them. Barun wanted to leave a long time back but somehow things were taking to the point where we suffered for nonsense. Now if Barun signed up for one year then why did he sign up for a longer daily soap, or why CV couldn't wrap up the story accordingly. Well too many Qs and no answers.

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Memory lane it is

She was his life and his mom's prayer

The letter's words came true word by word

That was the best part of IPK and the display of emotions showed us the true colors of relationships and love at all levels.

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ... A Vintage MOMENT

👏👏👏 It was fab from start to end, 

The 360 loop of how far Arnav Singh Raizada has come. He had once insisted... that Khushi wear something she was not comfortable with to prove a point,she defied and he started falling for her that night and today he defended her and other women because it wasn't dignified to force someone.

Khushi started heading to become one hell of self-sufficient woman who will still bask in Arnav's shadow, yet emerge as her own 😊 To believe in yourself whole-heatedly is key for any successful person. 

A husband like ASR is every woman's dream.

Your post is so beautiful that I can read this many many times without getting enough of it. Thank You so much.smiley31

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Only for khushi he is Arnav and no one else has this right to see that side. Anjali and Buaji are after Khushi . ASR is such a unique character, love it.

Arnav reduced in love for her but it doesn't mean he was not ASR for the world. That one point was contradictory in EK Jashn