JJJ becomes Varun Dhawan's 11th SUCCESS Film - BOI

Posted: 1 years ago

The lifetime business of the depend on the third Friday but overall its an average fare and one of the rare succesful films post the pandemic.

BOI Article - 

https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=7043

11/15 Films = Fantastic 73% Success Ratio. 

Varun is indeed the Big Superstar.

I had read this article in the morning and the word successful  was not there, It mentioned an average fare . Looks like post the article, someone from Varuns/ Dharmas PR team gave them a call and got the word successful added :)

I'm assuming you didn't post the list of his "11 SUCCESSFUL films" because... ...most of them are considered absolute floptastic pieces of trash and would be laughed at?? 

A filmography that consists of:

1. Coolie No. 1 (2020)

2. Street Dancer 3D (2020)

3. Kalank (2019)

4. Sui Dhaaga (2018)

5. Judwaa 2 (2017)

6. Dishoom (2016)

7. Dilwale (2015)

8. Main Tera Hero (2014)

9. Student Of The Year (2012)

...paints a (not) pretty picture 👎🏼 

Let's count his good films:

1. Badlapur (2015)

(end)

If Dharma says it a few more times, maybe they will believe it themselves atleast 😆

by this logic Everyone is Superstar in bollywood 🤪

Originally posted by Ahana_Sehgal21

I had read this article in the morning and the word successful  was not there, It mentioned an average fare . Looks like post the article, someone from Varuns/ Dharmas PR team gave them a call and got the word successful added :)

I myself have given BOI 10 bucks. Now they will edit it to HIT status, just dekhi jao 👍🏼

Originally posted by Ahana_Sehgal21

I’m editing my original comment because talking about Varun’s “success” was not BOI, it’s just the OP’s opinions and speculations.  

However, BOI or anyone else declaring this movie an average without any mention of what the budget was and what distributors’ prices were is a blatant PR move to save it from being declared a flop, which it probably is. Maybe one entity’s PR or maybe combined 🤷🏽‍♀️

Edited by IAmLuvBolly - 1 years ago
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

This is definitely Varun’s PR.  He’s both arrogant and insecure and knows his last few movies haven’t done well. He just did not want another “flop” on his list, even though in reality that’s exactly what he’s gotten. 

If it had been Varun's PR, then they would have reduced the budget and declared it a clean HIT.

Are we really gona celebrate "AVERAGE" grossers now..? The desperation is real!! and its actually embarrassing! 

Originally posted by cougarTown

Are we really gona celebrate "AVERAGE" grossers now..? The desperation is real!! and its actually embarrassing! 

As if we can only celebrate Blockbusters 😆

Getting a film to success is no small achievement. Some can't even cross even break-down on BO.