ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Are the best. I have fallen in love with this show and characters. It's being so long that I get excited over itv show. Wait for next episode and it feels amazing. I started this show for Kunal but I am glad I stay for the show and characters. Kabir, Katha , uma, mannu, kabir's jiju every character is love. I love all of them❤️ 

best part is Kabir is ideal man and Katha is strong woman. Their similarities with each other is the beauty of their relationship. I love how beautifully they are developing Kabir Katha's story with the base of trust, admiration, respect ❤️  

Kabir Katha's Jodi is hit. Love how ek ne kick mara dusre ne punch🤣 khane ke name pe tho maara he Kabir me uss ward boy ko🤣 yeh rice me liye, yeh sabji ke liye, yeh daal me liye. Peche se mannu Woh achar bhi mom ne Apne haatho se banaya hai🤣

Today we get to know little about Kabir and yuvraj(Rahul) relation. Kabir treats him like his son. I am excited how Kabir will react when he get to know yuvraj being rahul😆 his jiju also got to know about Katha 's pregnancy. I was mannu in whole episode🤣she really heard them talking about Kabir being love sick of Katha and how Katha inspired him to open muskan cake🤣

When jiju came to house I was hoping jiju not listening to Uma Katha's talk. I don't want our captain of my ship to leave it. But seeing his face💔 I hope he comes around. And it's good that at least one member in Kabir family knows about Katha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hope it goes up from here, before the drama enravels. We need some comfort moments before the truth is out ❤️