Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshi1195

I am Muslim too. I just do not understand why is it that people who watch dramas (which are also haram) then make comments questions other people's religion. You wrote "Is she really Muslim." Who are we to question who is and who isn't Muslim? Yes, if you kindly gave advice about her wearing revealing clothes that's different. But you did not do that. By that logic anyone can ask you, if you are really Muslim just because you are watching na-mehrams on tv and have a profile picture of a man who is not related to you. 

@Awida Can you explain to me what she wants from me ? Sorry to say You are making a mountain out of molehill. I don't understand what you want from me? I have not said anything wrong to you yet you are attacking me personally for keeping Wahaj Ali's picture as my profile pic and keep arguing with me for no reason. Every Muslim loves to watch TV dramas and movies. Every Muslim girl likes actors who are not mahram for her, yet she likes them and says it openly on social media without any fear, so why can't I? I am religious but open minded person. Yes I love watching dramas and there is nothing wrong with it nor am I ashamed to admit that I love Wahaj Ali as an actor (I have a crush on him) and I have his pictures in my mobile phone and my husband and My family knows about this but still they don't ask me to delete wahaj ali photos from my mobile gallery.sorry but i don't want to continue this baatein with you .Also Everyone has their own likes and dislikes and I never question others' likes and dislikes because I don't want to hurt kisi ko. You have your point of view and I have mine. 

Edited by SunShine_Soul - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

I know very right, that's why I don't watch dramas during the holy month of Ramadan. I am not saying that I am a virtuous person, but I consider myself lucky that I do not miss koi bhi prayers and fasting kabhi bhi😌.

Thats good, but you see dramas are haraam for the whole year, not just in Ramadan. 

My whole point is that we shouldnt judge peoples deeds based on what they do or what they wear, or label them non muslim because thats between them and Allah.

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Thats good, but you see dramas are haraam for the whole year, not just in Ramadan. 

My whole point is that we shouldnt judge peoples deeds based on what they do or what they wear, or label them non muslim because thats between them and Allah.

personal attacking karna aur yeh kehna her profile pic mein aik na mehram insaan hai aur that actor na mehram actresses ko touching karta hai 🙄 such baatein bhi theek nahi hai.  I am a very emotional person who gets hurt easily mentally and emotionally.

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

personal attacking karna aur yeh kehna her profile pic mein aik na mehram insaan hai aur that actor na mehram actresses ko touching karta hai 🙄 such baatein bhi theek nahi hai.  I am a very emotional person who gets hurt easily mentally and emotionally.

I know you are very emotional. It seems Ushna too is an emotional woman. After all the trolling she got for that dress she desided to deactivate her insta. She wrote an emotional post. She said her personal pics got leaked, and she didn't want them to surface on social media.

I know you didn't mean it in a bad way. And I know your intentions were good. And I believe those who replied you wanted to discuss this topic with you and not attack you. So it is fine.. you don't think much of it.

I feel guilty most of the time for following dramas, but what can I do? I can't live all my life praying or reading. It is a human thing , we want some fun. And I guess lonely ppl , or those who don't have friends or go out .. have to do something to avoid depression. And Pakistani dramas are clean. They are the safest thing to watch .

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Islam is a very delicate topic, lets not get into it here to maintain peace. Lets move on from the topic shall we?

We are all sinful people, nobody is perfect

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

If you are an emotional person than so is Ushna. If you are a human being than so are these celebrities. I am tired of seeing people judge others and openly write on social media (especially question someone's religion) without reflecting on themselves. I am sorry if I hurt you. My point wasn't to do that, but to touch on some hypocrisy that I see on this forum. 

Edited by Arshi1195 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshi1195

If you are an emotional person than so is Ushna. If you are a human being than so are these celebrities. I am tired of seeing people judge others and openly write on social media (especially question someone's religion) without reflecting on themselves. I am sorry if I hurt you. My point wasn't to do that, but to touch on some hypocrisy that I see on this forum. 

You won and I lost. I gave up now and admitted that I am an emotional but hypocritical person. I really don't understand why you are arguing with me for no reason and after knowing that I am an emotional person, you are still hurting me emotionally. I don't have the courage to argue with you anymore. Can't take it anymore and I can't stay here anymore. It's my fault I shouldn't have activated my account or come here but it's ok I still have time to correct my mistake.I am going to deactivate my account now and thank you for your kind words, and thank you for giving me a reality check. Peace out...

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

If anyone is able to reach out to Sunshine_soul. Let her know to come back. I did not mean it to be taken so harshly. I was trying to call out something I see so often on this site. I did not know she would go as far as to deactivate her account over something like this. 

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Bilal Abbas Khan

Anyone has any idea about Ramadan shows of this year and cast??

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Bad_Karma

Anyone has any idea about Ramadan shows of this year and cast??

Only Fairy Tale And Naintara Fairy Tale is Seher, Hamza and adnan and naintara is of Danish and ayeza