Hey, it's really good..Must watch.. Even veer Savarkar of randeep hooda is awesome.. Must watch
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey, it's really good..Must watch.. Even veer Savarkar of randeep hooda is awesome.. Must watch
Originally posted by: minakrish
Honestly, I haven't watched any of the movies listed above... Animal, Shershah, Sam Bahadur... skipped all. I did watch Mimi though and Kriti Sanon was great in that movie.
Sam bahadur , uddham singh, veer savarkar are really good.. Didn't do well in BO..But are awesome..
Shin Hye has always been popular. She used to be a popular child artist like yoo Jung before becoming a lead. I like her offscreen from whatever I have heard but just cannot stand her fish stuck in the throat expression
I know that. I mean popular as an adult. Haha I have only watched one show of her. So cant say much about her acting
Yeah, I've heard. My Dad has watched them all since he loves biographical movies.Originally posted by: nightingale1234
Sam bahadur , uddham singh, veer savarkar are really good.. Didn't do well in BO..But are awesome..
Please head over to the new thread: