Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Waiting for AAA ka new show

Hii😊Welcome to PSF, hope you have a great time and make new friends here.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

Is she really a Muslim😳? As far as I know, wearing revealing clothing is haram in Islam.

A lot of things are Haraam in Islam. One of them being watching dramas and movies.

Originally posted by: la_Reine

A lot of things are Haraam in Islam. One of them being watching dramas and movies.

I know very right, that's why I don't watch dramas during the holy month of Ramadan. I am not saying that I am a virtuous person, but I consider myself lucky that I do not miss koi bhi prayers and fasting kabhi bhi😌.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: la_Reine

May Allah guide us on right path.

None of us isn't a sinner.. may Allah forgive us .

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Every one of my followers will be forgiven except those who expose (openly) their wrongdoings. An example of this is that of a man who commits a sin at night which Allah has covered for him, and in the morning, he would say (to people): "I committed such and such sin last night,' while Allah had kept it a secret. During the night Allah has covered it up but in the morning he tears up the cover provided by Allah Himself."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Is she really a Muslim😳? As far as I know, wearing revealing clothing is haram in Islam.

By that logic is the actor is your profile pic  Muslim? He is acting and touching na-mehram women? 

Edited by Arshi1195 - 1 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

May Allah guide us on right path.

None of us isn't a sinner.. may Allah forgive us .

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Every one of my followers will be forgiven except those who expose (openly) their wrongdoings. An example of this is that of a man who commits a sin at night which Allah has covered for him, and in the morning, he would say (to people): "I committed such and such sin last night,' while Allah had kept it a secret. During the night Allah has covered it up but in the morning he tears up the cover provided by Allah Himself."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Ameen 

May Allah always guide us and give us hidayat and make us follow right path only. 

Originally posted by: Arshi1195

By that logic is the actor is your profile pic  Muslim? He is acting and touching na-mehram women? 

So what can I do? I am not a religious leader. There is a fine line between hate and criticism. I did not say anything wrong about Ushna nor did I criticize her for wearing revealing clothes which is forbidden in my religion. I have lived my whole life in a so called western country even my husband is from a western country yet he does not allow me to wear revealing clothes in wedding ceremonies and family gatherings.

It was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) that women will form the majority of the people of Hell. It was narrated from ‘Imran ibn Husayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3241; Muslim, 2737) 

https://masjidds.org/2020/12/22/understanding-the-hadith-the-majority-of-the-dwellers-of-the-fire-are-women/

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

So what can I do? I am not a religious leader. There is a fine line between hate and criticism. I did not say anything wrong about Ushna nor did I criticize her for wearing revealing clothes which is forbidden in my religion. I have lived my whole life in a so called western country even my husband is from a western country yet he does not allow me to wear revealing clothes in wedding ceremonies and family gatherings.

It was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) that women will form the majority of the people of Hell. It was narrated from ‘Imran ibn Husayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3241; Muslim, 2737) 

https://masjidds.org/2020/12/22/understanding-the-hadith-the-majority-of-the-dwellers-of-the-fire-are-women/

I am Muslim too. I just do not understand why is it that people who watch dramas (which are also haram) then make comments questions other people's religion. You wrote "Is she really Muslim." Who are we to question who is and who isn't Muslim? Yes, if you kindly gave advice about her wearing revealing clothes that's different. But you did not do that. By that logic anyone can ask you, if you are really Muslim just because you are watching na-mehrams on tv and have a profile picture of a man who is not related to you.