Mfarooq1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Hi guys,

there was an old Pakistani drama which was not so popular I used to watch as a kid with my mom in 2008/9 and I don’t know the name I was hoping someone could help. The show takes place in like a Karachi middle class apartment complex and has a man who comes from the US who’s name was like Ramzan or something and he is essentially a good Muslim and a good person and is shocked that other people in Pakistan are not and he helps the other residents of the complex with different things and becomes known for being a good guy. Sorry for the run on sentence and thank you in advance. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this show meant a lot to me and my mom.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mfarooq1

Hi guys,

there was an old Pakistani drama which was not so popular I used to watch as a kid with my mom in 2008/9 and I don’t know the name I was hoping someone could help. The show takes place in like a Karachi middle class apartment complex and has a man who comes from the US who’s name was like Ramzan or something and he is essentially a good Muslim and a good person and is shocked that other people in Pakistan are not and he helps the other residents of the complex with different things and becomes known for being a good guy. Sorry for the run on sentence and thank you in advance. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this show meant a lot to me and my mom.

I think it's malaal

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No, it's not Malaal. That show was completely based out of US.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Do you remember any actor and channel name?