Posted: 1 years ago

Next thread

Edited by awida - 1 years ago
I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Welcome back Seher. 🤗

I am glad to see you here again. 😃

IF is like a home. You can fight with your siblings everyday, but in the end of the day you are siblings, you can't cut the ties. It is a part of life. 🤓

I couldn't find myself in twitter. I don't know why , but it feels like standing in the street, with too many ppl whom I don't know.😲

Thank you ❤️🤗 I know right but now Mujhy Twitter pasand hai.Twitter is better place than India forums. At least there you are free to share your thoughts without restriction. I created a Twitter account a week ago and now I am addicted to that place. You don't have to follow any rules there. People on Twitter are very friendly and I have made new friends there who always support me and like my random tweets😳

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

Thank you ❤️🤗 I know right but now Mujhy Twitter pasand hai.Twitter is better place than India forums. At least there you are free to share your thoughts without restriction. I created a Twitter account a week ago and now I am addicted to that place. You don't have to follow any rules there. People on Twitter are very friendly and I have made new friends there who always support me and like my random tweets😳

I hope they stay like this forever.😃

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I hope they stay like this forever.😃

I don't like to fight with people not only because I'm an emotional person but because I don't want to hurt anyone emotionally and I don't want them to curse me. As you sow, so shall you reap. I am the favorite person of Allah, whenever I do something bad to people, the next day Mery sath bhi same hota hai😖.

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

This time hum tv eid dramas are fazool yar i seriously miss hum tum and chupky chukpy i remember the craze n how everyone used to discuss it .. its boring.. 🥺

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bad_Karma

This time hum tv eid dramas are fazool yar i seriously miss hum tum and chupky chukpy i remember the craze n how everyone used to discuss it .. its boring.. 🥺

I read good reviews about Fairy Tale.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bad_Karma

Abey recently fairy tale and Chand tara are Trending on social media and both are good 

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Abey recently fairy tale and Chand tara are Trending on social media and both are good 

Maybe but i still feel like its not like previous 😕