Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Users source from somewhere..so they r the means to reach the source.

Also..no consumers, no sellers

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Have you ever taken Marjiuana... One of my friend told his experience and swear on his kids to never try it again.

He said he took very little but he donot know what was happening to him or around him for 2 hours and he donot even remember if he was dead or alive. When he came out of it, he literally shivered with the experience thinking about his family as he is only bread earner of his family and has two small kids. That's what Marjiuana can do to one person.

It is not an health issue but life ruin issue if not careful.

Edit: ofcourse i heard similar stories and some more people but not all are pleasant. 

I'm not advocating Marijuana use. 😆 Imo, it's as bad or as harmless as tobacco. But we don't treat smoking as criminal activity, do we? Sure it's banned in some locations, but no one goes to jail. 

Re: psychotropic nature. Some people can hold alcohol and some cannot. It's up to the individual. Government cannot and should not play nanny to adult humans. 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I'm not advocating Marijuana use. 😆 Imo, it's as bad or as harmless as tobacco. But we don't treat smoking as criminal activity, do we? Sure it's banned in some locations, but no one goes to jail. 

Re: psychotropic nature. Some people can hold alcohol and some cannot. It's up to the individual. Government cannot and should not play nanny to adult humans. 

Government should stop it because adults are the one who has more way of ruining their kids or young generation. And i am not saying treat them as criminals but stopping them from taking drugs may stop them from committing more criminal activities later. This continues rides will definitely slow down the drugs for atleast some time which really may help few innocent people also is a gr8 thing in POV.

If in doing this government has to become nanny then what's the harm. 

NathuPyare thumbnail

How did u form the opinion that marijuana is as bad or as harmless as Tobacco? Have u ever tried marijuana and Tobacco both? 

I have smoked tobacco but never tried marijuana based on what i heard from other people's experiences who have tried both tobacco and marijuana. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Government should stop it because adults are the one who has more way of ruining their kids or young generation. And i am not saying treat them as criminals but stopping them from taking drugs may stop them from committing more criminal activities later. This continues rides will definitely slow down the drugs for atleast some time which really may help few innocent people also is a gr8 thing in POV.

If in doing this government has to become nanny then what's the harm. 

Harm involves the basic adage. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

When you give the govt power to control what an adult human does in his or her own personal life, you're giving them power to control every aspect of it.

Edited (because my office roommate says that was a story put about by the Irish): Back in the Middle Ages, people needed permission from the king to have sex because premarital sex was bad. 

Fornication Under Consent of the King. One urban legend goes that's where the infamous F word came from.

This is just one example.

Government involvement in citizens' lives should be kept as minimum as possible. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Harm involves the basic adage. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

When you give the govt power to control what an adult human does in his or her own personal life, you're giving them power to control every aspect of it.

Back in the bad old days of Great Britain, when the Gallic peoples got married, the English lords were legally permitted to go rape their intendeds to impregnate. The idea was to obliterate the race eventually. 

Fornication Under Consent of the King. That's where the infamous F word came from.

Government involvement in citizens' lives should be kept as minimum as possible. 

I think you are mixing up things or we getting deviated from topic. I am talking about ilegal thinking called drugs or pot or whatever name you want to call. I am talking about only ilegal things or life ruin things. 

I never asked government to get involved in day to day legal life of a common man. There is alot of difference.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

How did u form the opinion that marijuana is as bad or as harmless as Tobacco? Have u ever tried marijuana and Tobacco both? 

I have smoked tobacco but never tried marijuana based on what i heard from other people's experiences who have tried both tobacco and marijuana. 

Scientific studies. They're available on Pubmed. I happen to work in Healthcare. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

I think you are mixing up things or we getting deviated from topic. I am talking about ilegal thinking called drugs or pot or whatever name you want to call. I am talking about only ilegal things or life ruin things. 

I never asked government to get involved in day to day legal life of a common man. There is alot of difference.

That's the thing. It wasn't illegal until Ronald Reagan got Rajiv Gandhi to make it illegal. 

Re: personal health. That should really be up to the individual.

NathuPyare thumbnail

Scientific studies. They're available on Pubmed. I happent to work in Healthcare. 

Scientific studies arrive at conflicting results all the time. One time they will say coffee is good other time they'll say coffee is bad. 

Do scientific studies always take priority over personal experience? Should i start taking coffee when scientific studies say its beneficial and stop when they say its harmful and keep on alternating as & when results of scientific studies change. Where does personal experience fit in?

P.s I'm from healthcare too (or atleast i used to be)

Edited by NathuPyare - 1 years ago
PranPriye thumbnail

"A common misconception surrounding drug addiction is that it solely affects the life of the user. However, the idea that they aren’t hurting anyone except for themselves is an excuse that many individuals who abuse drugs use in order to justify their addiction. Drug addiction is not a one-person phenomenon, and it creates a domino effect on the lives of those around them. It is a social problem that normalizes drug use and affects individuals and their families."

"Drug abuse is the catalyst for many major social problems, including drugged driving, violence, stress, and child abuse, and it can further lead to homelessness, crime, and joblessness."

Got this info on the internet.  I have heard it is pretty easy to get addicted to drugs if you start using it. There is no shame in seeking out professional help for any physical or mental assistance. Please say no to drugs.