Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

M aware of that..Indira Gandhi resisted making it illegal but Rajiv Gandhi did.

India is doing its own thing.. till date t least I haven't even come across anyone consuming banned stuff. Not saying it doesn't happen but not in my circle in the several places I lived. So it's wrong to paint all of India by a single brush.

And if u r talking abt NCB going after bursting all those rackets now and not earlier, who knows what all stuff is going on since long..let things unfold and unravel

Ya must not wait till it reach to me n you n must not paint all india by a single brush to normalise drugs . Accept it r not ssr case exposed d underbelly n ncb doing it’s work . In Kerala gold scam , cm only doing it . 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

First of all I am not a They. 
I am an Indian citizen. I have the right to talk about India. I don’t talk or dictate what happens in USA coz hey I can’t vote yet. 🤷‍♀️ Although I contribute to 2

Economies. But that’s for another discussion. 

And ABCDs most of the time know nothing and have opinion about everything. 😆

Yet you don't live in India and don't get affected by what happens there, same as the ABCDs you deride.

And how the heck do you know what ABCDs know?😆 Their opinion as as valid as yours. 

I used they because I don't want to point out one person. Tried to be courteous. My mistake.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Superstar Siddhanth Kapoor's thread has reached 10 pages 🥳

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Shraddha just can't catch a break with this family of hers...

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

😭  Yes. Monday morning. I gotta work.. 

Oh Monday blues 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Yet you don't live in India and don't get affected by what happens there, same as the ABCDs you deride.

And how the heck do you know what ABCDs know?😆 Their opinion as as valid as yours. 

I used they because I don't want to point out one person. Tried to be courteous. My mistake.

I lived in India more than ABCDs did. India is still my identity. My whole family lives there. 

Drugs are not common in India as they are here in USA. 

I can’t talk about all of ABCDs but ABCDs on India forums know 10% of India and the everyday business. I have read their opinions since 2014. So I can tell. 😆

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Superstar Siddhanth Kapoor's thread has reached 10 pages 🥳

If you are the middle woman.. I will take cash for my contribution in making him superstar. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

I lived in India more than ABCDs did. India is still my identity. My whole family lives there. 

Drugs are not common in India as they are here in USA. 

I can’t talk about all of ABCDs but ABCDs on India forums know 10% of India and the everyday business. I have read their opinions since 2014. So I can tell. 😆

Sorry, you don't even seem to understand their argument to decide what they know and don't know.

Marijuana is not a major health problem for the govt to go after it. This is what SK is saying. 

I'm going to repeat my point here as well. Marijuana was and is widespread in India. It was legal prior to American interference in the 1980s. It was culturally accepted as well. 

Hard drugs are another matter. Even then, there's plenty of room to argue that sale is what should be prosecuted, not use. Because users are not the problem. The govt lacks the kahoonas to go after the traffickers, so it goes after the users. 

Re: essays. Sound bytes are nice. For political slogans. As policy debate, not so much.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The fact that this topic reached ten pages is a clear indication that everyone needs to slow down, chill, relax, and smell the roses. Life is beautiful. Why you make it so ugly? 

Snoop Dogg Marijuana GIF - Snoop Dogg Marijuana Blaze - Discover & Share  GIFs

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Sorry, you don't even seem to understand their argument to decide what they know and don't know.

Marijuana is not a major health problem for the govt to go after it. This is what SK is saying. 

I'm going to repeat my point here as well. Marijuana was and is widespread in India. It was legal prior to American interference in the 1980s. It was culturally accepted as well. 

Hard drugs are another matter. Even then, there's plenty of room to argue that sale is what should be prosecuted, not use. Because users are not the problem. The govt lacks the kahoonas to go after the traffickers, so it goes after the users. 

Re: essays. Sound bytes are nice. For political slogans. As policy debate, not so much.

Have you ever taken Marjiuana... One of my friend told his experience and swear on his kids to never try it again.

He said he took very little but he donot know what was happening to him or around him for 2 hours and he donot even remember if he was dead or alive. When he came out of it, he literally shivered with the experience thinking about his family as he is only bread earner of his family and has two small kids. That's what Marjiuana can do to one person.

It is not an health issue but life ruin issue if not careful.

Edit: ofcourse i heard similar stories and some more people but not all are pleasant. 

Edited by -PD- - 1 years ago