Farhad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

In the movie "Animal," there is an apparent absence of law enforcement. Balbir commits over 200 murders, yet the police remain inactive. Abrar's brother kills a doppelganger of Balbir's father on the road, and surprisingly, the police are unaware of this incident. Balbir then travels from Scotland to India, a journey of 9 hours, with bloodstains on his body. Remarkably, he goes unnoticed on the runway upon arrival. In contrast to typical mafia movies where characters face consequences and attempt to evade the police, Balbir's character in "Animal" freely engages in shooting and murdering without any apparent pursuit by law enforcement.

Vanga just directed the movie whatever came to his mind 🙄

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Because these are things that would happen in Vanga’s mind, in his reality if there was no law and order. Pretty sure all the pee pee talks were self-referential, also. Yikes 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Send vanga to jail bcz of showing pehle bhi main with RK in Lion hairstyle.. Never saw anyone eating their own beard... Yikes! 

If I saw the movie I would have had many reasons to send Vanga to jail! 

I red only the title. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

ACP Pradyuman would've never let these crimes slide. As soon as he saw a dead body on the ground with blood, he would've guessed there's a slight possibly that someone is dead ðŸ˜¤ðŸ’¯

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

Send vanga to jail bcz of showing pehle bhi main with RK in Lion hairstyle.. Never saw anyone eating their own beard... Yikes! 

If I saw the movie I would have had many reasons to send Vanga to jail! 

I red only the title. 

Eating his own beard?? smiley37 TF. Did he need something crunchy in his salad? Boy, buy some kale ðŸ˜­

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The cops were at the movies watching Animal

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Eating his own beard?? smiley37 TF. Did he need something crunchy in his salad? Boy, buy some kale ðŸ˜­

See my review on Pehle bhi mein song, when video was released I opened the video with lot of excitement expecting some hot steamy romance between RK and Tripti as I red a lot of hoopla around it in movie reviews thread but all I got was RK eating his own beard.. Eww! 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164482144