Luv Ranjan’s next discussion: (Ranbir Shraddha) NEW pic page 11. - Page 6

Posted: 1 years ago

I can't stand luv ranjan movies...but I think RK needs something like this after brahmastra, shamshera and animal...a rom com!

Originally posted by Briaahna

I can't stand luv ranjan movies...but I think RK needs something like this after brahmastra, shamshera and animal...a rom com!

You mean a hit movie  right ? All those other movies are gonna flop 

Ranbir has far better chemistry with Shraddha than with Alia. Alia and him together feels like they are playing pretend and can't wait to go back to their actual selves when cameras are not on them anymore. 

There is shamshera leaked  picture ; somebody pls  post it 😬we wanna dissect RK look   Let’s see if he ‘suitable for role or not 

Many thanks 

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

You mean a hit movie  right ? All those other movies are gonna flop 

i thought you don't reply to newbies🤪

Come to think of it Shradha would have been a much better choice for Brahmastra..she would have added to the aesthetics..And the level of acting Alia is showing in trailer, even Shrdha can manage..chemistry is important for the chosen one storyline..Shradha a water against RK as fire..now that would have been explosive..Kjo ruins everything BW with his Alia infusion

I hope this Luv Ranjan movie makes money at B.O so that this pair would be repeated...Post the deepika-kat phase, hardly liked RK's pairings. This one seems good...excited for Shamshera as well

Luv Ranjan's films are EPIC, waiting for this one also...... hope he do PKP3 also very soon with Kartik & New gang.