Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ektag06

oh they will explode! There’s one thing that unites the entire FD - the love for maAn. They maybe RG or GK supporters but almost everyone is an out and out maAn supporter. This track won’t work. They are planning a trend too. 

But I see where your points and pretty valid. Given how they are ruining the characters, I won’t be surprised them adding the typical gheesa peeta Bollywood route where the hero is dying and takes a promise on khayal etc. 

I still feel they are going Yrkkh way - probably Cus of the similarities in the setup and the leap will happen with maAn completely out and all the kids along with the chhoti Anu. 

woah!! from bapuji's khwaish package to Anuj's aakhri khwaish. Progress!! 👏

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

oh they will explode! There’s one thing that unites the entire FD - the love for maAn. They maybe RG or GK supporters but almost everyone is an out and out maAn supporter. This track won’t work. They are planning a trend too. 

But I see where your points and pretty valid. Given how they are ruining the characters, I won’t be surprised them adding the typical gheesa peeta Bollywood route where the hero is dying and takes a promise on khayal etc. 

I still feel they are going Yrkkh way - probably Cus of the similarities in the setup and the leap will happen with maAn completely out and all the kids along with the chhoti Anu. 

BRING IT ON.. DO IT ASAP 

strancho thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

ah! I see what you are saying. Simple life means, having Mika as a close friend and walking around with security 🤣

I think the price of the necklace was also mentioned, on;y because it will go missing, perhaps!. How unique 🤔

Typical Ekta's namesake's drama..🤣

SmithaRam thumbnail

you know the funniest thing - who has paid for this necklace? Woh toh bataya nahi

He said heera ya jeera will come only through Anu. Then how did this happen? Has she signed blank cheques? Or what? Or if Anuj already had such kind of money, then why was he living in that ajeeb apartment? 

Next logical question - BB said she has seen wedding pics, but still couldn’t recognise the SH nivaasis?

Oh next, BB has just landed but knows in and out of kapadia clients and media. All in 4 days??? 

Oh one more - why isn’t Anuj participating in this? Sasuraal maayka is more important? So along with anu’s growth halt, Anuj’s brains have gone too?

I think we can go on an on about the logic bit. I mean how can you forget your own dialogues from like the week before?????? Little just little continuity and sense! And this Pakhi age change is just so annoying. Just to justify the love track. Beyond me!! 

Ekta!! pompy is now going post Tom beating up jerry pic for asking questions🤔🤣

It is so irritating right? an insult to our intelligence. Now a days, MaAn scenes pukeworthy and fake. I dont understand why is it so hard to write a simple story without all the bells & whistles on her growth?! 

strancho thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

you know the funniest thing - who has paid for this necklace? Woh toh bataya nahi

He said heera ya jeera will come only through Anu. Then how did this happen? Has she signed blank cheques? Or what? Or if Anuj already had such kind of money, then why was he living in that ajeeb apartment? 

Next logical question - BB said she has seen wedding pics, but still couldn’t recognise the SH nivaasis?

Oh next, BB has just landed but knows in and out of kapadia clients and media. All in 4 days??? 

Oh one more - why isn’t Anuj participating in this? Sasuraal maayka is more important? So along with anu’s growth halt, Anuj’s brains have gone too?

I think we can go on an on about the logic bit. I mean how can you forget your own dialogues from like the week before?????? Little just little continuity and sense! And this Pakhi age change is just so annoying. Just to justify the love track. Beyond me!! 

Bro.. they forgot dialogues in the same episode itself..Anuj's chachc became his tayaji as per Samar 🤣

SmithaRam thumbnail

Originally posted by: strancho

🤣

These are the SR endings scenes from Sreemoyee 

https://twitter.com/Vaishna75344882/status/1535141724938305536?s=20&t=_8wZdVW8WyMEQuCNPPjEMg

And typical bengalis are very conservative !!!. But still they had these scenes

If Anupama sees this..... she would start blushing! 😳

ektag06 thumbnail

Bro.. they forgot dialogues in the same episode itself..Anuj's chachc became his tayaji as per Samar 🤣

that’s ok no? Tayaji is elder chacha no? Explains why it is bhaiya bhabhi 

strancho thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

that’s ok no? Tayaji is elder chacha no? Explains why it is bhaiya bhabhi 

Aisa kya I thought tayaji is father's elder bro and chacha is younger bro.. unless Anuj ke dad ke aur bhi bhai paida hone wale hai..

And Ankush was bound to be elder.. because Anuj's parents did not have kids for long time that's why Anuj happened..

We call bade chachu and chote chachu only when dad has two younger bro.. the first younger bro will be chote chachu and second younger bro who is elder than 1st younger bro but younger than dad is called as bade chachu..

Did I confuse you???🤣

Edited by strancho - 1 years ago
ektag06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Ekta!! pompy is now going post Tom beating up jerry pic for asking questions🤔🤣

It is so irritating right? an insult to our intelligence. Now a days, MaAn scenes pukeworthy and fake. I dont understand why is it so hard to write a simple story without all the bells & whistles on her growth?! 

ya man. Super irritating! 

I’m not finding them as bad. I think the issue is with what they started as and what they are now showing. Back to the root issue of story telling. 

I don’t get it either. Simple tracks. Add drama pls do. Get AB/BB/CB for all I care but show some continuity, retain some element of your original concept and USP, some logic (not more promise) 

You cannot reduce empowerment to signing authority. hell she doesn’t even know who is buying and doing what!!!! “Main Anu ko bol dunga woh paise transfer kar degi” FFS man! Isse Accha toh usko silent partner bana dete. Yeh Kya puppet-giri hai??? 

Mental health ka mazaak, empowerment ka mazaak, adoption rules ka mazaak.  If you wanted to just show drama toh yeh sab kyu, stop no!!!!!!!! 

Yea I’m clearly irritated with this track now. But I’ll still give them 3-4 weeks to see how audience is looking at this track. Im kinda split on this - it may work (but then in no other sitara show, drama tracks are working as much these days. Audience wants something new and fresh not age old) but again this show is a brand in its own plus maAn so how much can they pull off. Also what is the current appetite for anupama mein drama is something I want to see over the next couple of weeks. 

Or better still, if nothing, then I want to see how that new show picks up. If they are able to “dethrone” this show then fantastic, atleast makers will then know! 

ektag06 thumbnail

Aisa kya I thought tayaji is father's elder bro and chacha is younger bro.. unless Anuj ke dad ke aur bhi bhai paida hone wale hai..

And Ankush was bound to be elder.. because Anuj's parents did not have kids for long time that's why Anuj happened..

We call bade chachu and chote chachu only when dad has two younger bro.. the first younger bro will be chote chachu and second younger bro who is elder than 1st younger bro but younger than dad is called as bade chachu..

Did I confuse you???🤣

no you are right - both are ok actually. Actually I haven’t watched the episode so but by the sound of it, theek hi hai. Interchangeably use kiya hoga. 

Yeh adoption ka hisaaab toh boss let it be. They are bad at math. 44 coins but he was adopted when he was 6 or so?? Seriously? So he’s 50 or so? But he only said I’m 45! So nvm on that! 🤧🤧