Originally posted by: piyu008

Hello everyone, Piyu here ðŸ˜ƒ

Hi piyu I’m mini

piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: swtbaby

Hi piyu I’m mini

Hi Mini, you know my childhood best friend shares your name.

Red_eyes thumbnail

Hi Mini, you know my childhood best friend shares your name.

O wow that’s great 

How was the episode?

I rly liked it.

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hello everyone ðŸ¤—

I'm Disha.

Good to see the chat club. It will be fun chatting.😃

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Disha2712

Hello everyone ðŸ¤—

I'm Disha.

Good to see the chat club. It will be fun chatting.😃

Hey Disha 

And yes finally we got chat club here😉

piyu008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swtbaby

O wow that’s great 

How was the episode?

I rly liked it.

I had mixed feelings about it. 

Loved how smart is Kinjal regarding the whole scene.

Loved it that Anu's mom finally gave it Baa. It was like the first time ever, someone spoke against her and spoke out all those points we felt so far. Like everything - her being terrible elder, terrible MIL, her taunts when it comes to Anu but ignorance when it comes to her own son.

Got disappointed in Anu, that she kept interrupting. She still doesn't feel the same. She is also a mother to a daughter herself. She should have related the most with what her mom was experiencing but alas. Her need to please everyone is overwhelmingly disturbing. Many people will defend saying she is a nice and good human. Yes, she is, but there is a thick line between being nice and being stupid. Almost half of the time, her action screams of stupidity.

The most disappointing dialogue which CVs glorified with the background music "Aayi thi dolly me jaugi arthi pe".  That was wrong on so many levels, literally gave out the wrong message. There are many women suffering in our country. This show which is taking up a delicate social issue such as EMA should not give out a message of closing of a Victim's choice to return back home. Not in name of the family, not in name of culture, and not in name of Sankar. She could have just say - my children are here, Vanraj left so I choose to be here. But that dialogue and that glorification of that scene were unnecessary and disappointing.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I had mixed feelings about it. 

Loved how smart is Kinjal regarding the whole scene.

Loved it that Anu's mom finally gave it Baa. It was like the first time ever, someone spoke against her and spoke out all those points we felt so far. Like everything - her being terrible elder, terrible MIL, her taunts when it comes to Anu but ignorance when it comes to her own son.

Got disappointed in Anu, that she kept interrupting. She still doesn't feel the same. She is also a mother to a daughter herself. She should have related the most with what her mom was experiencing but alas. Her need to please everyone is overwhelmingly disturbing. Many people will defend saying she is a nice and good human. Yes, she is, but there is a thick line between being nice and being stupid. Almost half of the time, her action screams of stupidity.

The most disappointing dialogue which CVs glorified with the background music "Aayi thi dolly me jaugi arthi pe".  That was wrong on so many levels, literally gave out the wrong message. There are many women suffering in our country. This show which is taking up a delicate social issue such as EMA should not give out a message of closing of a Victim's choice to return back home. Not in name of the family, not in name of culture, and not in name of Sankar. She could have just say - my children are here, Vanraj left so I choose to be here. But that dialogue and that glorification of that scene were unnecessary and disappointing.

Anupama said this??! 

Should I leave any hope that Anupama will move on in her life and find someone better than Ravanraj? 

I do think CVS are still planning to make Anupama little more successful and achieve her dreams, but also keen on uniting these two

piyu008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Anupama said this??! 

Should I leave any hope that Anupama will move on in her life and find someone better than Ravanraj? 

I do think CVS are still planning to make Anupama little more successful and achieve her dreams, but also keen on uniting these two

Yup, she did. and on top of that CVs added that impactful effect as if that was supposed to universal fact and wisdom.

At this point, I have lost all hope in Anu. I am just going to read written updates for a while. I can't tolerate them romanticizing this situation. 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Happy New year everyone🥳