Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Amykapadia

https://twitter.com/AajKiRadha/status/1535084744110592000?t=a9mfDjmer6jv1LWhRA52DQ&s=19

Something is definitely brewing. And i say this because this person is quite popular on Tt and I think she is also personally close with RG in real life. She was among the few who organized a twitter space etc, and RG was invited on it.

Now I'm actually nervous that they gonna end AK'S character soon.. maybe in 5-6 months...

I think this is still coming from the scenes yesterday (and his marne ka dialogues) and from today's scene but yes this is exactly what I have been feeling too. they are looking to phase either him or both out in the next 8 mos tops! no other reason to get the love interests and adoption track.

But IT IS by far the SILLIEST plan if at all - they cannot remove THE most popular charac and spoil the jodi and expect the show to run. RG probably will be able to pull it off but audience won't like it one bit. They will not accept SP (leaving aside all his ivs etc) given all that they have shown to date. 

There are SP fans yes but right now it is all MaAn. Even if they get RG to do it all alone, TRPs are going drop further because GK fans would stop watching and they will have to end her charac too. So it is either both or none. Even YRKKH, they had to end both charac saath mein because of the massive fan following. 

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ektag06

ek movie thi Ajnabee (Akshay, Kareena, Bobby, Bipasha). Usmein ek famous dialogue tha..."Everything is planned"

rumours or not, they had all plans to get her back. not too difficult to "discuss" all this. I found it fishy when she went back on her iv in matter of days. post her last epi, she said that she would now be looking  for lead roles and no scope of her return etc. few days later, next iv was never say never and it all depends on fans etc...so just added 2 and 2.

main kabse yehi bol rahi thi...maanti ho na mujhe 🤣🤣

TRP ka jhol babu bhaiyaaaa (I saw BV ka story, it looked like she was in the office today...more brainstorming sessions LOL)

There is no brain.... So only storming🤣🤣

ektag06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: strancho

Yeah yeah guru I fully agree.. They eliminated her purposely. Setting karne mein jyada koi dikkat nahi hai.. But RS ko agar trp ki itni chinta hai.. Bhai twitter pe Mini, musafir, SK, Anuradha kisike bhi tweets utha ke padh lo.. Ek screenplay likh do uspe.. That difficult? In fact people here have given free rights to their ffs in wattpad..

And BV brainstorm na kare pleejjj.. I get more scared than her watching KGF

I KNOW MAN!!! Everyone has been giving suggestions and aisa bhi nahi ki bohot saare hai and they are confused which one to go for. majority people ARE saying the SAME thing. What is so difficult to understand? Wattpad may have xx rated stuff but they can easily ignore those and look at the story. Matlab sab kuch platter par hai, abhi kya kare? Spoon ko muh tak lekar jaaye???

strancho thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

🤣

BV:

https://tenor.com/bdXcJ.gif

Miniwatch thumbnail

Originally posted by: strancho

Thanks Vaibhavi.. 

Can they please give more screen time to laal padi? 

Btw who approved that 80L cheque for the necklace? Anupama seems to have no idea about that. 

What a great catch! I didn't check that loophole at all 🤣

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

🤣🤣🤣

Bv does more damage in the name of damage control

strancho thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Miniwatch

What a great catch! I didn't check that loophole at all 🤣

There are only holes.. The moment you walk trying not to fall into one and bammm you fell in another.

https://tenor.com/8L6Z.gif

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I KNOW MAN!!! Everyone has been giving suggestions and aisa bhi nahi ki bohot saare hai and they are confused which one to go for. majority people ARE saying the SAME thing. What is so difficult to understand? Wattpad may have xx rated stuff but they can easily ignore those and look at the story. Matlab sab kuch platter par hai, abhi kya kare? Spoon ko muh tak lekar jaaye???

Yes if they follow what everybody is telling the show will be a hit but the friend will have to be tagged as a villain or his SS has to be reduced largely. And we all know neither of it will be accepted by this person.

It boggles my mind how a big ph like this is ready stake their image and credibility for one person...

Okay let's forget the image , won't fall in trp cause huge financial loss ...

Why would someone risk so much for one person...

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peppss

Yes if they follow what everybody is telling the show will be a hit but the friend will have to be tagged as a villain or his SS has to be reduced largely. And we all know neither of it will be accepted by this person.

It boggles my mind how a big ph like this is ready stake their image and credibility for one person...

Okay let's forget the image , won't fall in trp cause huge financial loss ...

Why would someone risk so much for one person...

Turu love

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The show gets awards for the best show. So I guess they have their head buried in sand unable to see the reality.

That's my concern, that they have no idea how bad their work is!!