Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ektag06

in bae’s voice, “never ever” 

Someone on twitter said this and I agree, to run this show post leap, they will need a couple who has a bigger fanbase than maAn and there’s only one such jodi I can think of - dkp’s only. It will be them running it. Idk if the kids are going to retain their roles but if they want they can retain the hero and his mother - they will be perfect fit as grand and great grand parents like their other longest running show. 

yeah the trps are too low now to bring on fresh faces atp. altho it's hard to predict what is gonna run these days and what wont...banni chow is the #2 show rn friends. 🙂🙃

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ektag06

this BB/property track drag will depend on TRPs I think - twitter seems split on this. Some are waiting for the drama to unfold to be able to comment while others are dissing it outright Cus it is not what we signed up for etc

We should see more in the next couple of weeks if not longer. If this doesn’t work, then they go back or become positive overnight and/or Mukku comes back and they restart with her shaadi track Cus why not (her kkk stint will last a few weeks)

Leap ka trigger will be chhoti Anu most likely. Either they go together to get her or one of them goes (most likely Anu). They go on with that for a bit and then end it on a nice note before another set of “new beginnings”

mukku shaadi track?? 😳i love her, but that ship has sailed. how many times is she gonna have a final goodbye??

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

hmm...let's say with anupamaa as a recurring character.

i tagged you in this cuz i wanna know what u think of samar carrying this show if they leap ?

(i distinctly remember one the girls from the other forum saying that Fae was carrying the show on his shoulders when i commented on how hot his neck was in an IF article) 

do you think Paras can pull it off ? 🤔

Honestly i don't think Samar character can carry the show.

Paras is okay, but doesn't have larger than life screen presence, add to it, the character also isn't the one to sweep you in with first look but that could be because he was written as a side character.

The writers will have to play their part well for this to work 

Edited by SundariP - 1 years ago
Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

yeah the trps are too low now to bring on fresh faces atp. altho it's hard to predict what is gonna run these days and what wont...banni chow is the #2 show rn friends. 🙂🙃

Trp has just re adjusted to pre lockdown era. I don't think it's too low per say, it was too high due to the movement restrictions faced by viewers past 2 years.

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SundariP

Honestly i don't think Samar character can carry the show.

Paras is okay, but doesn't have larger than life screen presence, add to it, the character also isn't the one to sweep you in with first look but that could be because he was written as a side character.

The writers will have to play their part well for this to work 

unless they replace him? a transition would be better for this show tho, instead of doing a clean sweep and replacing the entire cast 

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SundariP

Trp has just re adjusted to pre lockdown era. I don't think it's too low per say, it was too high due to the movement restrictions faced by viewers past 2 years.

that's a good point, i never thought about that. maybe if covid hadnt happened the 5.0 trp wouldnt have either...

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

DKP has put on a new promo on Instagram. Barkha asks the servant to keep the gifts given by Shah family on the floor which irks V. Then Barkha starts dancing. Anu turns off the music and says party will happen after puja. 

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

DKP has put on a new promo on Instagram. Barkha asks the servant to keep the gifts given by Shah family on the floor which irks V. Then Barkha starts dancing. Anu turns off the music and says party will happen after puja. 

The link is here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161257392