Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amykapadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Why is twitter buzzing with Anuj leaving??

Some inside news kya????  However, it does seem plausible. In couple of months.. Anuj dying..

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Amykapadia

Some inside news kya????  However, it does seem plausible. In couple of months.. Anuj dying..

because of the dialogue from yesterday (outside the kitchen wala) and then aaj because anu called vannu to invite and not Babuji/Samar - but mujhe laga she did that because vannu still is the head of family of sorts and ghar par sab uski sunte hai (just saw that clip so not sure if there’s anything else that I maybe missing) 

But again no bharosa of makers. Who knows what they are upto. I agree phasing him out at this stage is absolutely stupid and silly Cus maAn is technically running the show - popularity wise and monetary ofcourse. And to run the show, they probably are looking for a leap (but my best guess would be 8 mos tops!) 

But maybe to test waters, they may try running it for a week or so (on the pretext of business meeting etc) and show Anu and V coming together for something? My wild guess only 

ektag06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

@ektag06

I hope in this new set they have a bedroom and we get a lots of bedroom action. πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ umeedein kam, dard/dukh kam. 

Originally posted by: Amykapadia

Yesterday's episode Anuj justified his reasoning for transferring everything on her name as providing security for his wife, citing life is too short and anything could happen to him.

This is like the 3rd-4th  time same dialogues have been repeated by Anuj, so everyone in IF and twitter world is thinking, makers plan to kill his character 

Also @amykapadia, Anuj apparently a millionaire businessman from US and  doesn't know about either/or survivorship, trusts, nominees beneficiaries... And blindly passes the empire folder to Anu 🀬🀬🀬🀬

Someone please remove BV/Namita/ketki whoever is running the screenplay

Edited by V_ka_attitude - 1 years ago
snehaz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: V_ka_attitude

Nightsuit is also back with laal pari:) 

Night suit n lal pari k sath ab bus Anuj ka swag aur vapas aa jaye... 

I miss my sauve, smart businessman Anuj

snehaz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: V_ka_attitude

Yesterday's episode Anuj justified his reasoning for transferring everything on her name as providing security for his wife, citing life is too short and anything could happen to him.

This is like the 3-4 time same dialogues have been repeated by Anuj 

Also @amykapadia, Anuj apparently a millionaire businessman from US and  doesn't know about either/or survivorship, trusts, nominees beneficiaries... And blindly passes the empire folder to Anu 🀬🀬🀬🀬

Someone please remove BV/Namita/ketki whoever is running the screenplay

Seriously life is to kisi ka bhi bharosa nahi hai... kal ko Anu ko kuch ho gaya toh !!!

Kuch bhi logic dete hai 

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: ektag06

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ umeedein kam, dard/dukh kam. 

I am expecting a scene where they are lying in their new bed and Anu saying yeh bed bahoot accha Hain Lekin shah parivaar ke bed issue bhi jyaada accha that. Then Anuj saying, Tum chahti ho to hum abhi shah house ja sakti ho. Then Anuj noticing Anu has fallen asleep. Then he kisses her goodnight as I kiss my daughter. 

strancho thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

I am expecting a scene where they are lying in their new bed and Anu saying yeh bed bahoot accha Hain Lekin shah parivaar ke bed issue bhi jyaada accha that. Then Anuj saying, Tum chahti ho to hum abhi shah house ja sakti ho. Then Anuj noticing Anu has fallen asleep. Then he kisses her goodnight as I kiss my daughter. 

🀣

These are the SR endings scenes from Sreemoyee 

https://twitter.com/Vaishna75344882/status/1535141724938305536?s=20&t=_8wZdVW8WyMEQuCNPPjEMg

And typical bengalis are very conservative !!!. But still they had these scenes

Edited by strancho - 1 years ago
strancho thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: ektag06

because of the dialogue from yesterday (outside the kitchen wala) and then aaj because anu called vannu to invite and not Babuji/Samar - but mujhe laga she did that because vannu still is the head of family of sorts and ghar par sab uski sunte hai (just saw that clip so not sure if there’s anything else that I maybe missing) 

But again no bharosa of makers. Who knows what they are upto. I agree phasing him out at this stage is absolutely stupid and silly Cus maAn is technically running the show - popularity wise and monetary ofcourse. And to run the show, they probably are looking for a leap (but my best guess would be 8 mos tops!) 

But maybe to test waters, they may try running it for a week or so (on the pretext of business meeting etc) and show Anu and V coming together for something? My wild guess only 

I used too much dimaag.. So in Sreemoyee before Rohit dies he asks Anindo (Vanraj) to take care of Sreemoyee after his demise. I was thinking ki yaha they would start showing AnuRaj friendship and then ek din aasman se Bhramha dev will instruct  Anuj ki his time his over on earth and pack up. So he would also repeat the same 

Edited by strancho - 1 years ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: strancho

🀣

These are the SR endings scenes from Sreemoyee 

https://twitter.com/Vaishna75344882/status/1535141724938305536?s=20&t=_8wZdVW8WyMEQuCNPPjEMg

And typical bengalis are very conservative !!!. But still they had these scenes

Must have been a cloudy day