Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ektag06

logic isn’t coming back ever. No matter what they try at this point. 

Looks like they want to run the show long enough and uske liye drama chahiye not logic. 

Pakhi is 20. Just to justify the love track? Wow. All math gone down the drain

AK and Anu’s charac has been spoilt to a point of no return. Just to phase them out? 

My only question is: if this track doesn’t work and the TRPs don’t pick up in the next 3 weeks or so, then what are they going to do? They should simply stop all this brainstorming activities and stick to twitter and wattpad for plots. Will save them a lot of time and energy! 

Worried about that too as would a leap happen then. Not sure and this really reduces interest in writing stories too.

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Koms9

which show is this lifted from Ekta? And which part of the episode? Just curious

the pc scene is lifted from Yrkkh gen 2. Naira’s reception or something. All the media coverage and them overlooking her maykaa. Ofc usmein both families were rich but her sasural was too much show shaa. Class ka element toh a lift form Ekta’s serials (kasauti for eg where the girl’s mayka was poor and sasural rich) 

Late last year hi Yrkkh ka re run dekha tha toh it does look like they are going down that route. All the family drama and then the leap! 

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

the pc scene is lifted from Yrkkh gen 2. Naira’s reception or something. All the media coverage and them overlooking her maykaa. Ofc usmein both families were rich but her sasural was too much show shaa. Class ka element toh a lift form Ekta’s serials (kasauti for eg where the girl’s mayka was poor and sasural rich) 

Late last year hi Yrkkh ka re run dekha tha toh it does look like they are going down that route. All the family drama and then the leap! 

so didnt see yrkkh for 10 yrs and they will bring yrkkh in anupama for us to see?

ektag06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Worried about that too as would a leap happen then. Not sure and this really reduces interest in writing stories too.

still can’t believe that it is the same team that gave us beautiful episodes till January 2022 or something. What has happened?? Cannot begin to express my disappointment 

Btw, Twitter is abuzz with Anuj being phased out and them concentrating on anu v V (the scene where she calls him rather than babuji or samar. But I thought she did that because he still is the one calling the shots in that family. Maybe a diff way of looking at it)

I don’t want maAn lollipops anymore. The story has nothing left. It has been reduced to drama that I’m bored with. Them handling politics and the upcoming love tracks that is all. No element of relatability remains! Sad!

ektag06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koms9

so didnt see yrkkh for 10 yrs and they will bring yrkkh in anupama for us to see?

ofc 😂😂😂 man I’ve had this feeling since the new charac were introduced. They are going down that route. Would love to be proved wrong by the makers! 

strancho thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

logic isn’t coming back ever. No matter what they try at this point. 

Looks like they want to run the show long enough and uske liye drama chahiye not logic. 

Pakhi is 20. Just to justify the love track? Wow. All math gone down the drain

AK and Anu’s charac has been spoilt to a point of no return. Just to phase them out? 

My only question is: if this track doesn’t work and the TRPs don’t pick up in the next 3 weeks or so, then what are they going to do? They should simply stop all this brainstorming activities and stick to twitter and wattpad for plots. Will save them a lot of time and energy! 

😭😭🤣🤣

I don't have any words Ekta. Only this ki funeral of show is due in few weeks/months

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Why do they need to shift house? What's problem in the haveli? And how many months pregnant is Kinjal? Her bump looks like 9 months.  And will they ever mention Chotu Anu or seeing the Trps makers will just drop it. 

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

still can’t believe that it is the same team that gave us beautiful episodes till January 2022 or something. What has happened?? Cannot begin to express my disappointment 

Btw, Twitter is abuzz with Anuj being phased out and them concentrating on anu v V (the scene where she calls him rather than babuji or samar. But I thought she did that because he still is the one calling the shots in that family. Maybe a diff way of looking at it)

I don’t want maAn lollipops anymore. The story has nothing left. It has been reduced to drama that I’m bored with. Them handling politics and the upcoming love tracks that is all. No element of relatability remains! Sad!

I think it makes sense to be cordial to Vanraj as he does rule the shah house.

I feel the story of the kapadia inlaws asking for help could be shown  in a way where it was not plotting but more about getting over failures. There is stigma about failure and only being successful in India and hence so much pressure on children and the breadwinners of the house. If a message around how to overcome this, that could be preferred by me.

Edited by DJ_3 - 1 years ago
ektag06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

Why do they need to shift house? What's problem in the haveli? And how many months pregnant is Kinjal? Her bump looks like 9 months.  And will they ever mention Chotu Anu or seeing the Trps makers will just drop it. 

tech Cus it is apparently not their set. It was a temp fix Cus of the renovation (picked it up from the chitter chatter on twitter) 

So this new house is like their own set (remember the hawan and new beginnings insta post from earlier this week?) 

Also if they want to drag this show for a long time then they need a new proper set. 

Baaki ke questions are logical but not worth asking the makers Cus at this point I doubt they are thinking straight!

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

@ektag06

I hope in this new set they have a bedroom and we get a lots of bedroom action. 😂

Edited by -MOTHER- - 1 years ago