Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ektag06

Thankyouuuuu Pooja and Vaibhavi 💙

I knew BV likes rinse and repeat but this episode is to the next level. She has lifted this entire sequence from the other show. Omg ditto. Ofcourse there wasn’t any class element there so for that some Ekta Kapoor tadka. Oh makers, what have you done to Anupama????? Good luck to them and their TRPs 

Nothing more to say. I’m disappointed max! 🤧

why don’t we have edit tag option yet 😭

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Which show ekta. I have not watched your name sake shows in ages.

strancho thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Question is who is Tom and who is jerry 🤔 

As the GIF is showing Tom is makers trying to lead us a certain door and then bammmm

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

We had this feature briefly, but it is gone now?! 

ektag06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Which show ekta. I have not watched your name sake shows in ages.

pick up any show. All were the same. For this one, pick up probably kasauti or bade acche 😂😂 

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I knew BV likes rinse and repeat but this episode is to the next level. She has lifted this entire sequence from the other show. Omg ditto. Ofcourse there wasn’t any class element there so for that some Ekta Kapoor tadka. Oh makers, what have you done to Anupama????? Good luck to them and their TRPs 

Which show have they copied from? 

Good night! It is very late per my bed time standards.🤔 I was working on something and lost track of time. Catch you all tomorrow, Ciao!🤗

ektag06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Which show have they copied from? 

Good night! It is very late per my bed time standards.🤔 I was working on something and lost track of time. Catch you all tomorrow, Ciao!🤗

this sequence of BB “ignoring” and the security not “allowing” and press coverage is from yrkkh gen 2. Exactly the same. And yes, Anuj liked to live a simple life no? Suddenly all this show-shaa? Doesn’t sit well. 

Good night 💜 we will continue this trolling later 😂

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: V_ka_attitude

Episode 600: Grapravesh Invite and Barkha continues her plotting - 

Kapadia House: Anuj continues conversation that his Anu will always be there and so he doesn't need any other signing authority- Also to please continue prep for Grah Pravesh and to ask Anu if any  money needs to be transferred and he leaves

A fuming BB tells AB that this would not have happened if he had handled the business in US properly, and also realizes that Anuj/Anu are not that 'Bhola' either. She's already plotting what to do

At Shah house: Anupama is enjoying time with the entire family, Vanraj tries to insinuate that now that Anuj has a new family she needs to focus on that. Anu tries to be part of family affairs like Kinju's doc appointment or Minu's b'day gift picking, or even making tea but is shut out from themby Baa and Vanraj - Baa says she's a guest - mehman - Toshu/Sama/Bapuji object to their such suggestion 

Mr. Kapadia walks in - Invites them to Grah pravesh - the next day - and then they leave. 

Back at Kapadia house: Anu is thinking of all the things said back at Shah house - she opens her heart and tells Anuj about a peculiar feeling that she has, even though everything is the same, it's not - he calms her down and talks to her - about their new home, new life, new family etc

On the other end BB has setup the guest list inviting imp client of Kapadia empire - AB argues with her, she shuts him up by saying this is the way it'll be done, first they'll enter the home and then the business and take their rightful ownership

Pakhi is almost 20yrs old: Short clip to somehow show Pakhi is close to 20! She wants to dress up/makeup for the grahpravesh, kinju is talking to her while Baa/Vanraj tells her to say young and sweet and act her age, Pakhi has a small tantrum and says this is the age to do this and walks out - Kinju tells baa/vanraj that she's almost 20 and this is the age to do all this - baa retorts to not spoil her too much

Baa/Vanraj discuss that there is a huge disparity in their status now - Zameen - them and asmaan - the Kapadiaa

Back at Kapadia house: #MaAn discussing what will happen tomorrow - she's anxious, he calms her and tells her nothing untoward will happen except your ex-husband and exes will meet my bhai/bhabhi 

He proceeds to slide a necklace box and she sees it, opens it and doesn't believe, she loves, it then realizes it that these are real stones. She promptly asks the cost and he declines to answer after some coaxing he says it's 80lacs and she simply faints! Anuj spray water and she says her neck cannot handle more than 10-15K necklace this is too much - Anuj says that there's only one diamond and that's her:) and puts the necklace on her and can't wait for her to be decked up the next day. 

Next day: Anu/anuj are on last minute prep, and reminds anuj to call shahs again

At Shah house: Anupama calls Mr. Shah to make sure they're all there before mahoraat time, and he finally agrees. Vanraj/Kavya talk, she says that they will always have this relationship due to the kids so might as well go, Vanraj brings out cufflinks he received as workgift (never worn) but would like to pass to Anuj and says baa will find something for Anu - the seems to be constantly reminded of his status.

Anupma hopes and prays everything will be fine - especially the 1st meeting of her inlaws and Shah and the grah pravesh - Episode ends

Precap  Anuj/Anupama are at their new home, media covering the event. Anuj doesn't want to go in until the entire family is there - BB barges in -  Shahs are left out the guest list and when they come they are denied entry - Barka storms out shouting who are these ppl. 

Anumapa walks out and holds bapuji's hand and says that's her bapuji.

TRP has already fallen, let's see what next week brings in terms of storyline/plots!  Maybe they got a rude awakening - we'll have to wait and see.

https://twitter.com/IAmTheVaibhavi/status/1535067687272861697

Pakhi is 20😳? I tell you people there is a parallel Anupamaa universe were people age and behave differently. The 17 year old is trapped there.

Thanks Vaibs for the tag

ektag06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ga1986

Thankyou Vaibhavi and Pooja... 🤗

Haven’t watched last few episodes and just going  by updates - What exactly has this show become ? Just to highlight class difference b/w the 2 houses , the Kapadias are being shown as Ekta Kapoor stinky Richie Rich 🤑 ... The Kapadia empire was always there , but the 3 - Anuj , Mukku and GK mostly lived normal lives, away from grandeur and media attention and hype , and that’s where their charm lay ... This guy , who proposed to Anu with a spring onion ring and wanted nothing more than to lead a simple life with her , peeling mattar... is now gifting her a necklace worth 80 lakhs !! N is ok with media being called to such a private event in their lives such as Grehpravesh ...Sorry but with these new entries and absence of GK and Mukku , the Kapadias are totally losing their charm and warmth , not being able to connect at all ... 

N this Maika jaap... Itna hi accha tha toh choda kyun ? Have the makers completely forgotten how Anu was tortured there for years before being literally thrown out ... 

On top of it the makers think they can make up for lack of logic by bringing back the old nightsuits 🤣 N nobody is mentioning about the poor little girl who is waiting to be adopted , guessing that track is also going to be dumped down the drain like Bapuji’s heart attack after the TRPs ... 

logic isn’t coming back ever. No matter what they try at this point. 

Looks like they want to run the show long enough and uske liye drama chahiye not logic. 

Pakhi is 20. Just to justify the love track? Wow. All math gone down the drain

AK and Anu’s charac has been spoilt to a point of no return. Just to phase them out? 

My only question is: if this track doesn’t work and the TRPs don’t pick up in the next 3 weeks or so, then what are they going to do? They should simply stop all this brainstorming activities and stick to twitter and wattpad for plots. Will save them a lot of time and energy! 

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

which show is this lifted from Ekta? And which part of the episode? Just curious