Good morning everyoneπŸ€—

So pakhi is almost 20, since when?

No more burger day then😭

Not to worry, there will be burger day even if she turns 40! πŸ€”

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ga1986

N nobody is mentioning about the poor little girl who is waiting to be adopted , guessing that track is also going to be dumped down the drain like Bapuji’s heart attack after the TRPs ... 

It was a bad idea to throw in heavy duty emotional scenes during HM. Now, abandoing the adoption track appears worse. The little child was given false hopes. If this track is really abandoned, they could add a dialogue to indicate that someone else adopted her and she is happy in her new home/parents  or something to that effect. 

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: strancho

How dare you ask these questions? 

https://tenor.com/vX72.gif

The relationship between us and makers:

https://tenor.com/JrNL.gif

PS: It is painful to see Anuj behave like this now. Have to kill of this lingering affection for him 

🀣🀣🀣

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

This Anu is getting on my nerves.  How long is she gonna do her Mayka jaap? That's not her Mayka.  She never misses her biological mom and brother but her heart aches for the woman who abused her for 26 years. Yes she can miss her kids but I don't see her missing her kids ever. All she is missing is not being able to make tea in her favourite Shah kitchen.  In the precap she is angry with Barkha Bhabi for insulting her Bapuji. Can I ask her where is her own mother and brother? Did she even care to invite them? Ain't that's a bigger insult to them? 

Kavya seems to have forgotten that she sent a divorce letter to Vanraaj. Do the makers even know what they are going to show? There is no mention of little Anu or Mukku.

Only liked the MaAn scenes. 

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Thanks for update.  Seems funny how bhabhi did not realize Samar and kids who were introduced only the previous day. πŸ€ͺ

There is bound to be conflict between Shah's and the new im laws 

Conflicts will be there for sure. And will definitely be better that V and BB....I donot want that.🀒

As always PC sound so misleading, I am sure Anu will be sanskaari Anu and will not give any thing back to BB.πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

bas pyar se samjha degi.

Kaand karna hai abhi ..itti jaldi daant oadh gayi to she will know her place ...

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ga1986

Thankyou Vaibhavi and Pooja... πŸ€—

Haven’t watched last few episodes and just going  by updates - What exactly has this show become ? Just to highlight class difference b/w the 2 houses , the Kapadias are being shown as Ekta Kapoor stinky Richie Rich πŸ€‘ ... The Kapadia empire was always there , but the 3 - Anuj , Mukku and GK mostly lived normal lives, away from grandeur and media attention and hype , and that’s where their charm lay ... This guy , who proposed to Anu with a spring onion ring and wanted nothing more than to lead a simple life with her , peeling mattar... is now gifting her a necklace worth 80 lakhs !! N is ok with media being called to such a private event in their lives such as Grehpravesh ...Sorry but with these new entries and absence of GK and Mukku , the Kapadias are totally losing their charm and warmth , not being able to connect at all ... 

N this Maika jaap... Itna hi accha tha toh choda kyun ? Have the makers completely forgotten how Anu was tortured there for years before being literally thrown out ... 

On top of it the makers think they can make up for lack of logic by bringing back the old nightsuits πŸ€£ N nobody is mentioning about the poor little girl who is waiting to be adopted , guessing that track is also going to be dumped down the drain like Bapuji’s heart attack after the TRPs ... 

I am not sure how to feel about the track but the analysus is apt πŸ‘Œ πŸ€£

Edited by DJ_3 - 1 years ago
DJ_3 thumbnail

How dare you ask these questions? 

https://tenor.com/vX72.gif

The relationship between us and makers:

https://tenor.com/JrNL.gif

PS: It is painful to see Anuj behave like this now. Have to kill of this lingering affection for him 

Question is who is Tom and who is jerry πŸ€” 

DJ_3 thumbnail

Thanks Vaibhavi.. 

Can they please give more screen time to laal padi? 

Btw who approved that 80L cheque for the necklace? Anupama seems to have no idea about that. 

What with dialogue of dushro ki biwi ko jalana. πŸ˜‘ being nitpicky but it was funny 😁 

Maybe Anuj bought it with credit πŸ€” 🀷 

Edited by DJ_3 - 1 years ago
ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thankyouuuuu Pooja and Vaibhavi πŸ’™

I knew BV likes rinse and repeat but this episode is to the next level. She has lifted this entire sequence from the other show. Omg ditto. Ofcourse there wasn’t any class element there so for that some Ekta Kapoor tadka. Oh makers, what have you done to Anupama????? Good luck to them and their TRPs 

Nothing more to say. I’m disappointed max! 🀧

DJ_3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace2021

Conflicts will be there for sure. And will definitely be better that V and BB....I donot want that.🀒

As always PC sound so misleading, I am sure Anu will be sanskaari Anu and will not give any thing back to BB.πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

bas pyar se samjha degi.

Kaand karna hai abhi ..itti jaldi daant oadh gayi to she will know her place ...

Ya there will be build up for sure or maybe BB will change tune once she finds them to be Anu's family and plot behind πŸ˜†