Maddam Sir - EDT #2

Posted: 1 years ago

Gulki Joshi and Bhavika Sharma on Maddam Sir completing one year - Telly  Updates

Welcome to

smiley40MADDAM SIRsmiley40

smiley41Episode Discussion Thread #2smiley41

Discuss anything and everything related to the

show/episode(s) here.

Please, let us all refrain from any harsh

comments, abusive

language, bashing of characters/ actors/ participants,

trolling or any sort

of profanities. 

Take note that you strictly adhere to the IF - Code of

Conduct at all times.

Let's just make this a safe haven for all to put their

points, opinions and arguments forward without getting

targeted or subjected to anything negative. 

Happy Discussing!

smiley41

Permission by: Shruti

EDT Links:

EDT 1

Edited by Chir-Cute - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Chir-Cute

tbh, the only way Rahil can actually be back after being dead is through flashbacks. They can show some sort of connection somewhere and Anubhav can be back, his story can be told to the audience (show him to be the good man he was, if need be) and he can finally be given closure. Resurrecting him from the dead or plastic surgery or hamshakals, memory loss, kidnapped and kept captive by enemies, NO thank you! I will be done! smiley14

Technically they could end up doing that. They did that in Ziddi Dil with both Param and Karan. 

Who did the video viral?  

Karishma Singh.... to save the MPT... because she knew AV is too sharp and intelligent and he will going to win. Moreover only two people knew about it. Haseena and Karishma. 

Haseena Mallik is acting childish in the initial scenes. Wonder what her Tajurba says when it comes to handling equality and competition.

Originally posted by vyoman

Who did the video viral?  

Karishma Singh.... to save the MPT... because she knew AV is too sharp and intelligent and he will going to win. Moreover only two people knew about it. Haseena and Karishma. 

I dont think that Karishma did that, I even don't know who did that, but I think Amar will blame Haseena for all that and Haseena will blame Karishma as she said that "video viral kar dete hain" in mazak

Who did the video viral?  

I just hope it's no one from MPT. This will be a unforgivable crime. Can it be Ammi? She threw the file angrily on keyboard. Can it be something got pressed mistakenly?

Well, I must admit after the entry of Amar Vidrohi, episodes have become interesting to watch for me. The only complaint I have is that screen time of MPT got reduced completely but I guess they are doing to establishing the new character. Once a nice build-up is done, again screen space will be managed well.

Finally MPT has a competitor who is giving them such a tough time 

Originally posted by LogicLover

I just hope it's no one from MPT. This will be a unforgivable crime. Can it be Ammi? She threw the file angrily on keyboard. Can it be something got pressed mistakenly?

May be....it makes sense......

I doubted Karishma because she can go to any extent to save MPT. She already knew that Amar is intelligent and sharp and it's going to be difficult for the MPT team. 

May be....it makes sense......

I doubted Karishma because she can go to any extent to save MPT. She already knew that Amar is intelligent and sharp and it's going to be difficult for the MPT team. 

Personally, I don't think Karishma Singh's character would ever go below the belt. Especially in a nasty thing such as this.

Infact, she seemed to empathise with him and his condition (peer pressure, one upmanship). Had it been anything like that, she would have shown signs of it either by a snide remark or something, none of which happened. If anything, there was mutual admiration.

What surprised me was Haseena Mallik's behaviour. Her behaviour/reaction in the matter is almost childish. I really did not understand the fuss. She was stopping a minister from having a siren on his vehicle. Amar Vidrohi and Karishma Singh arrived and when the Minister saw Amar Vidrohi, he remembered past happenings and complied.

Is Haseena Mallik saying, Amar should Not have come there?

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 years ago